AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017: All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued a recruitment notification regarding the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2017 for 144 vacancies available for the post of Senior Residents in various departments for a maximum period of 3 years. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria of the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident Jobs 2017 can apply online on or before 31st January 2017. Candidates will be shortlisted for written exam & interview. Eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 are in this article. For more information on this Vacancy visit the official website of AIIMS i.e aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total No of Post: 144
Name of Post: Senior Resident
- Anatomy: 02 Posts
- Community Medicine & Family Medicine: 03 Posts
- General Medicine: 17 Posts
- Paediatrics: 03 Posts
- General Surgery: 15 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 02 Posts
- Radio Diagnosis: 12 Posts
- Anaesthesiology: 08 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank: 04 Posts
- Radio Therapy: 01 Post
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 03 Posts
- Cardiology: 05 Posts
- Neurology: 05 Posts
- Gastroenterology: 04 Posts
- Medical Oncology/ Haematology: 04 Posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 03 Posts
- Endocrinology& Metabolism: 04 Posts
- Neurosurgery: 04 Posts
- Urology: 06 Posts
- Surgical Oncology: 01 Post
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: 05 Posts
- Paediatrics Surgery: 07 Posts
- Neonatology: 02 Posts
- Pathology & Lab. Medicine: 04 Posts
- Pharmacology: 04 Posts
- Microbiology: 04 Posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 04 Posts
- Physiology: 04 Posts
- Biochemistry: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Post Graduation medical degree in MD/ DNB/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch in relevant stream from a recognized University.
Age Limit: 33 years (35 years for those who have completed DM/M.Ch courses)
- SC/ST candidates: 5 Years
- OBC candidates: 3 Years
Salary: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + 6,600 GP + NPA, other allowances.
- Start Date of apply online AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017: 25th December 2016
- Last Date to apply online AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2017: 31st January 2017
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 144 Senior Residents Vacancies, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017
Aspiring candidates looking for medical jobs in Odisha, may apply online for 144 Senior Residents vacancies in AIIMS Bhubaneswar. The last date to apply online is 31st January 2017. You may go through AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident Official Notification 2017 before applying online.
How to Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2017?
- Visit the below link for Apply Online.
- In the online application form, fill educational, experience and other required details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee through NEFT and upload it’s soft copy in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Application Form 2017.
- Submit the Application form
- Take a printout of it for future use.
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500
- Written Test
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Result 2017: Candidates would be notified on AIIMS Bhubaneswar’s official site about the result. Visit aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in regularly.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017
AIIMS Bhubaneswar has come up with a huge vacancy for medical stream candidates, for total 144 Sr Residents posts, online applications are being invited. Interested candidates may apply online through aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident recruitment 2017 on or before 31st January 2017. Candidates who want to get complete detail about this recruitment, they can check the official notification or they can also comment at the end of the post for knowing from us.