- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016: 75 Staff Nurse Vacancies
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016, 259 Senior Resident, Tutor Posts
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016: All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued a recruitment notification regarding the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2016 for 75 vacancies available for the post of Staff Nurse on the contractual basis for 11 months in various pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical departments. Applicants have to apply only through the online mode for the AIIMS Bhubaneshwar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 by following the official website at aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in in between the dates 18th June to 30th June 2016 (The last Date is 15 days from the date of advertisement and advertisement date is 15th June 2016). More details about the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2016 are given below, follow the procedural way to apply online for the available vacancies.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of the posts: 75 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse Grade-I: 25
- Staff Nurse Grade-II: 50
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification: The applicants should possess B.Sc Nursing/ Equivalent qualification from any recognized university. Check official notification for more wide details.
- Staff Nurse Grade II : 21 to 30 years
- Staff Nurse Grade I : 21 to 35 years
Salary: Rs. 27,000/-
- Date of Advertisement: 15th June 2016
- Starting date of online application: 18th June 2016
- Last date of online application: 30th June 2016 (15 days from the date of advertisement)
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form, Apply Online for 75 Staff Nurse Vacancies, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Jobs 2016
Eligible and interested nominees in the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 can apply through the online mode from the AIIMS official website, i.e. aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/. The candidates first visit the AIIMS Bhubaneswar official website, then read the official notification. After meeting the eligibility go for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form and fill it carefully with genuine details. The last date for applying online 30th June 2016. With the online application form candidates have to attach all necessary document copies, photograph, signature and after they click on the submit button and take a printout of your application form for your future reference.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2016 Application Form Fee:
- General and OBC category they need to pay online application form fee is Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ PWD category candidates need to pay online application form fee is Rs. 250/-
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2016 Selection Process: Those applicants have to clear the Interview after passing the written exam for the final selection.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Result: The candidates can check result on the AIIMS official website. The interview result will be declared very soon. The AIIMS Bhubaneswar official website is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2016
AIIMS Bhubaneswar is about to hire 75 candidates for the post of Staff Nurse, the eligible candidates have to apply online for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 by following the online apply link given above in between the dates 18th June to 30th June 2016. Candidates who want to get complete detail about this recruitment, they can check the official notification or they can also comment at the end of the post for knowing from us.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016: Online applications are being invited from Indian citizens for the posts of 259 Sr Residents, Tutor/Demonstrator in various departments for a maximum period of 3 years. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria of the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident Jobs 2016 can apply online on or before 31 August 2016. Candidates will be shortlisted through written exam & interview. Eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident Recruitment 2016 are in this article. For more information on AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2016 visit – aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No of Post: 259
Name of Post:
(A) Senior Resident: 189
- Anatomy: 02
- Dermatology: 02
- Community and Family Medicine: 10
- Ophthalmology: 05
- Transfusion Medicine: 05
- Ear Nose and Throat: 03
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 04
- Radiotherapy: 03
- Pulmonary Medicine: 07
- General Medicine: 20
- Anaesthesiology: 16
- General Surgery: 21
- Orthopaedics: 10
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 04
- Paediatric: 09
- Neonatology: 05
- Radiodiagnosis: 13
- Cardiology: 05
- Gastroenterology: 05
- Neurology: 05
- Endocrinology: 05
- Neurosurgery: 04
- Medical Oncology: 04
- Paediatric Surgery: 07
- Urology: 07
- Surgical Oncology: 07
(B) Tutor/ Demonstrator: 70
- Biochemistry: 10
- Anatomy: 10
- Microbiology: 10
- Physiology: 10
- Pathology/ Lab Med: 10
- Forensic Med./ Toxicology: 10
- Pharmacology: 10
- Sr Resident: PG medical degree – MD/ DNB/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch in relevant stream from a recognised University.
- Tutor/ Demonstrator: MD/ PhD/ MSc/ MBBS in the concerned subject.
Age Limit: 33 years (35 years for those who have completed DM/M.Ch courses) as on 31.08.2016.
- Sr Resident: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + 6,600 GP + NPA, other allowances.
- Tutor/ Demonstrator: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + 5400 GP + NPA (only for MO), other allowances.
- Apply Online Last Date: 31st August 2016
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Apply Online, 259 Sr Residents, Tutor/Demonstrator Jobs Online Application Form
Aspiring candidates looking for medical jobs in Odisha, may apply online to 259 Sr Residents, Tutor/Demonstrator posts in AIIMS Bhubaneswar. The last date to apply online is 31st August 2016. You may go through AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident Official Notification 2016 before applying online.
- Visit the below link for Apply Online.
- In the online application form, fill educational, experience and other required details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee through NEFT and upload it’s soft copy in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Online Application Form 2016.
- Submit the form and a print out of it.
- Gen/OBC – Rs. 1000
- SC/ST – Rs. 500
- Written Test
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Result: Candidates would be notified on AIIMS Bhubaneswar’s official site about the result. Visit aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in regularly.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Jobs 2016
AIIMS Bhubaneswar has come up with a huge vacancy for medical stream candidates, for total 259 Sr Residents, Tutor/Demonstrator posts, online applications are being invited. Interested candidates may apply online through aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident recruitment 2016 on or before 31st August 2016.