Eligible Candidate who are going to apply for BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2014 they can apply from the official website www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2014: – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)has released the recruitment notice for the posts of the Scientific Officers etc. Candidates who are interested this posts they can apply BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment application form 2014 at online mode before 14th February, 2014.
Candidate can get more information of eligibliy criteria like Age limit, Education qualification, Apply process, selection process form the beolow mentioned details.
BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Scientific Officers (Group A)
|1.||OCES-2014||One year Orientation Course For Engineering Graduates and Science Post- Graduate year 2014-2015|
|2.||DGFS-2014||Two year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graducates AndPhysics post- Graducates for the years 2014-2016|
1. One year Orientation Course For Engineering Graduates and Science Post- Graducate year 2014-2015 and DGFS-2014
Educational Qualification Criteria:
Candidate should fulfill the Edcuation Qualification which is mentioned in below list:
|1.||Engineering||B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc (Engineering) / A.M.I.E. / A.M.I.E.T.E./A.M.I.I.Ch.E. Passed with a minimum of 60% aggregate percentage.|
|2.||Physics||1.M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Physics or B.E. / B.Tech. in Engineering Physics Passed with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.|
|3.||Chemistry||M.Sc. in Chemistry with Physics with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in M.Sc. as well as in B.Sc.|
|4.||Bio Science||Should have graudation or pg degree in Bio Science discipline wit minimum of 60% aggregate marks.|
|5.||Radiological Safety Engineering||M.Sc. in Physics or Chemistry with Physics and Chemistry|
|6.||Geology Discipline||M.Sc. or equivalent M.Tech. in Geology / Applied Geology / Applied Geochemistry with Geology|
|7.||Geophysics Discipline||M.Sc. in Geophysics / Applied Geophysics with Mathematics with a min of 60% aggregate marks in M.Sc. as well as in B.Sc.|
Candidate can get more infomaation related to the education qualification from the official notification.
Candidate age should be between 18 to 26 years.
Note: Candidate of Reserved category will get age relaxation as according to government rules and regulation.
- Online registration was started from: 15-01-2014
- Online registration will be closed on : 14-02-2014
- Last date for update your GATE Score: 28-032-2014
- Online Examination date: 19th to 24th March, 2014
- short-listed candidates List will be declare for Interview: 2nd week of April 2014
- Interviews will be held: 19 May to 19 June, 2014
- Last date for give details admission in a DGFS institute. : 04 July, 2014
- Final Selection list will be delcare-2014: 2nd week of July, 2014
BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2014 Apply Online:
Eligible and interested applicants in the posts they can apply for BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2014 application form by follow the below mentioned steps:
- Candidate can apply for the application form by visit the official website www.barcrecruit.gov.in through the online mode.
- Candidate have to fill the all required details and then click on the submit button.
- Candidate should submit the application form at online mode before 14th February, 2014. Any Application will not be allowed after the last of the online submission.
Application Form Fee:
Candidate will pay online by the following criteria:
- General and OBC category Candidate will pay:Rs.250/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD and all other reserved category candidates: No Fee.
Candiate will be selected on the GATE 2014 score card and Performace in the online test.
BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2014 Result:
Candidates who are going to apply for the BARC Recruitment application form 2014 they will be able to download their result at BARC official website is www.barcrecruit.gov.in