Candidates are informed that the BCECE Application Form 2016 are up for filling now and the applicant interested in BCECE 2016 can apply online starting from the 1st February 2016 to the 28th February 2016. Apply for BCECE 2016 exam, BCECE 2016 Registration 2016 till the last date now.
BCECE Application Form 2016: Bihar Combines Entrance Competitive Examination 2016 state level examination of Bihar state. This exam is qualifying examination for admission in MBBS, BDS, B. Pharma Courses in the colleges of Bihar State. Here complete details about BCECE Application Form 2016 is given below:-
Type: State Level Examination
Conducted by:- Bihar Combined Entrance competitive Examination Board.
BCECE Exam Pattern:- The Exam will be conducted in two stages
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Physics and chemistry compulsory.
- The Total of the PCB will be 150, each subject has equal 50 marks.
- Four sections: Physics, Mathematics, biology and chemistry.
- Each paper will be 90 minutes.
- Physics and chemistry are compulsory.
- 100 Questions for each subject
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of rank and score in BCECE Exam 2016.
BCECE 2016 Syllabus:- The Syllabus will be available on the board website.
BCECE 2016 Application From:
Bihar Combines Entrance competitive Examination 2016 application process has been started. All the eligible and interested candidates have to apply for BCECE application form 2016 before the last date of apply online which is 28th February, 2016. Apply Online for BCECE 2016 application here. Candidates can get all information regarding BCECE online application form. Candidates can apply the BCECE Form till February 28th, 2016. Hard copy of BCECE Application can be submitted by the speed post till March 10th, 2016 to below address.
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,
I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,
Patna – 800014
- Last Date of BCECE Online Registration is: Feb. 28th, 2016
- Last Date of Bank Challan Submission is: March 02nd, 2016.
- Last Date of Registered Online Application Submission: March 05th, 2016.
- Last Date of Sending the Hard Copy of Online Application: March 19th, 2016.
- BCECE Exam Date: Part A- April 17th, 2016 and Part B- May 15th, 2016.
BCECE Application Fee:
- Candidates who face the single exam as PCM or PCB they need to pay Rs. 660/- (General/OBC) and 330/- for the SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates, who are applying for the PCMB exam they required to deposit 730/- (General/OBC) and 365/- for the SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate can submit online application fee by downloading the Canara Bank Challan or can also deposit via net banking/Credit/Debit Card online.
BCECE 2016 Application Form:
Those applicants who are interested in BCECE competitive exam, they can check all details about BCECE exam get from the official website www.bceceboard.com and apply by filling the BCECE 2016 Application Form on or before the last date which is 28th February 2016.