CDS 1 Application Form 2017: UPSC CDS 1 exam 2017 notification has been released on 09th November 2016. Apply for CDS Application form 2017 online from 09th November 2016 to 02nd December 2016. Apply online for CDS 1 2017 online Application form at upsc.gov.in on or before the last date 02nd December 2016. CDS 1 2017 Exam will be held on 05th February 2017. Combined Defense Services examination 2017 details check here.
About: Union Public Service Commission is located in New Delhi, India. It is owned and control by the Government of India. The responsibility of UPSC is to arrange the examination and interviews to recruit employees and to promote the existing employees. UPSC makes possible to fill the vacant posts and to provide a deserving and a suitable candidate to the various departments in the Government Services.
Combined Defence Services Examination 2017 Details
Number of Posts: 463 Vacancies
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradoon: 150 Vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women): 11 Vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45 Vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 225 Vacancies
CDS Application Form 2016-17 Educational Qualification: Candidates who are going to apply for CDS Exam 2017, they should have completed Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized university. Final year students can also apply.
Age Limit: Age of candidates should have between 18 to 24 years. Relaxation of age will be applicable as per govt rules.
CDS 2016 Application form Important Dates:
- Date Of Notification Release: 09th November 2016
- CDS 2016 Last Date for receipt Online Application Form: 02nd December 2016
- CDS 2016 Date Of Written Exam: 05th February 2017
UPSC CDS Application Form 2017, CDS 1 2017 Online Form, CDS 1 Exam 2017 Apply Online, CDS 2017 Notification, Online Apply
Combined Defense Service is also known as CDS exam conducted by UPSC (union public service commission). Those candidates who are like defence service and want to make the career in defence, a big opportunity to take participate in CDS exam and make your future bright in defense services of India. The CDS 1 exam 2017 will be held in 05th February 2017. Candidates are wanted to apply for CDS 2017 Application Form also checks other details like application notification, age limit for details see here.
CDS Exam 2017 How to Apply Online
Candidates can get UPSC CDS Application Form from the official website. Soon application form will release.
- Eligible and interested candidate may apply online via login UPSC Official website at upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link of UPSC ONLINE APPLICATION after select PART I registration for fill personal details.
- After complete PART I registration, Click on PART II Link and submit form.
UPSC CDS 2017 Application Fee:
- RS 200-/ for General and OBC candidate.
- No fee for all other candidate
- Candidate deposit the application fee any branch of State Bank Of India by net banking.
CDS Online Application Form 2017
Now here we have update all the details if you guys any query, you can comment below us. Download UPSC CDS 1 2017 Notification and apply online last date for CDS 2017 Application form and you can bookmark this page also for getting the latest information.