Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017: High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur has issued notification for recruitment of Assistant Grade, Stenographer & Other Posts on 132 vacant positions. This is a good opportunity for straggler those who are searching for Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh High Court. Eligible and interested candidates may apply in an offline mode for the CG High Court Recruitment 2017. Candidates can apply by submitting an offline application in prescribed format to the given address with all necessary attachment copies till 30th December 2017. Candidates can download an application form at highcourt.cg.gov.in/. More details concerning the CG High Court Vacancy 2017 follow the complete set of instructions given below.
Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Posts: 132 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Grade III: 76 Posts
- Assistant Grade III (Computer): 02 Posts
- Assistant Grade III (Photocopy Operator): 03 Posts
- Stenographer (Eng.): 39 Posts
- Stenographer (Bilingual): 01 Post
- Translator: 05 Posts
- Hindi Stenographer: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 03 Posts
- Library Assistant (AG-III): 01 Post
- P.B.X. Operator: 01 Post
Apply Mode: Offline
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh High Court
Official Website: highcourt.cg.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + 4300 GP. Check official notification for post wise pay scale information.
Age Limit: Aspirants age should be in between 21-30 years as on 1st January 2016.
Upper age relaxation:
- SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates: 05 Years
- PHD/Women Candidates: 10 Years
- Candidates from Chhattisgarh: 20 Years
Educational Qualification: Aspirants should be Graduation Degree from any recognised University.
- Last Date for Application submission: 30th January 2017
Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017: Download Application form for Assistant Grade, Stenographer & Other Vacancies, highcourt.cg.gov.in
The candidates who have completed Vth Std. are invited to apply for the CG High Court Recruitment 2017 by submitting an offline application to the given address in a suggested format on or before 30th January 2017. Candidates must read the official advertisement before applying for the Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs 2017.
- Click on below link and download application and notification.
- Read notification carefully and print the application form.
- Fill the application form and attach Xerox copies of educational document and experience certificate.
- Submit it by hand on below address.
Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh,
Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.)
Selection Process: Candidates selection should be based on written Test, Skill test, and interview.
Examination Fee: The applicants need to pay the application charges as per the CG govt rules.
Result: Candidates may check result on the official website of CG High Court.
Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs 2017
Candidates who are going to apply for Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017, must read the official advertisement before applying and need to completely fill all entries of application form because if any mistake founded in application form then the application would be rejected. If you face any doubt or confusion in fill application form then you may ask us by using a comment box.