Delhi Healthcare Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016: The Health Department of Government of Delhi has initiated an ambitious agenda for comprehensive health sector reforms. Delhi healthcare corporation limited, Delhi invites applications on the contractual basis for the post of 77 junior Manager, Secretarial Assistant, sr. manager & various vacancies. Interested Candidates who meet the eligibility can apply by submitting the Delhi Health Care Vacancy 2016 Application Form on or before 08th July 2016 till 5.0 p.m. More details about Delhi Healthcare Corporation Limited Jobs 2016 are given below, check the complete information here.
About: Department of Health and family welfare of GNCDT has established the Delhi Healthcare Corporation which is a public limited company under Companies act 2013, clinical, non-clinical, Administrative and support services to the health facilities. These include procurement of drugs and equipment, setting up and running of laboratory services, management of outsource services, smooth running of Aam Aadmi Mohalla Clinics, Computerization among others. Delhi Healthcare Corporation invites vacancies from suitable candidates on a contractual basis.
Delhi Healthcare Corporation Limited-Government of Delhi Recruitment 2016 Details:
Company Name: Delhi Healthcare Corporation Limited
Job Location: Delhi
Total Vacancies: 77
Name of the Post:
- Chief Manager – Administration & Finance: 01
- Secretarial Assistant: 14
- Jr. Manager – IT: 02
- Chief Technology Officer: 01
- Jr. Manager -Bio-Medical Engineer: 15
- Data Entry Operator (Hindi): 01
- Data Entry Operator (English): 05
- Attendant: 10
- Chief Operating Manager: 01
- Sr. Manager – Human Resources: 01
- Sr. Manager – Operations: 05
- Sr. Manager – Finance: 01
- Sr. Manager – Quality Assurance: 01
- Sr. Manager – Communication: 01
- Sr. Manager – Training: 01
- Sr. Manager – Community Engagement: 01
- Jr. Manager – Operations: 07
- Jr. Manager – Human Resources: 02
- Jr. Manager – Infrastructure: 01
- Jr. Manager – Laboratory: 01
- Jr. Manager – Pharmaceuticals & Vaccines: 01
- Jr. Manager – Finance : 04
- Jr. Manager – Procurement: 11
Educational Qualification: Should possess Graduation/ Post Graduation In the relevant field.
- Secretarial Assistant, DEO, Attendant: 30 Years
- Jr Manager: 35 Years
- Chief Technology Officer, Chief Operating Manager, Chief Manager: 47 Years
- Sr Manger: 40 Years
- Secretarial Assistant, DEO: Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30000/-
- Attendant: Rs. 12000/-
- Chief Manager: Rs. 1,25,000/- to 2.25,000
- Jr Manager: Rs. 40000/- to Rs 60,000/-
- Chief Technology Officer, Chief Operating Manager: Rs. 2,25,000/- to 3,50,000/-
- Sr Manger: Rs. 80,000/- to 1,25,000/-
- Last Date for the Application Form Receipt: 08th July 2016
Delhi Healthcare Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 Application Form, 77 Jr Manager, Sr Manager, Secretarial Asst, DEO, Attendant Vacancies
The eligible candidates who wish to apply for the Delhi Heath Care Jobs 2016, they can do so by submitting the duly filled Delhi Healthcare Corporation Recruitment 2016 Application Form to the given address till 08th July 2016. There are total 77 vacancies for Manager, Sr Manger, Jr Manager, Secretarial Assistant, Attendant, DEO Posts. After the last date, the applications will not be accepted, so submit the Delhi Healthcare Vacancy 2016 Application Form on or before 08th July 2016.
Delhi Healthcare Corporation Limited,
Govt. of Delhi Undertaking Dispensary Bldg.,
School Block, Shakarpur, Delhi-110092
Selection Process: Interview including selection rounds as mentioned in the official notification.
Application Charges: Visit the official notification for application fee details.
Delhi Healthcare Corporation Limited Jobs 2016
To Apply in Delhi Healthcare Recruitment 2016 Candidates should visit the Official website and have to download the application form and then have to submit the Delhi Healthcare Corporation Recruitment 2016 Application Form to the given address till 08th July 2016. For more information or any other doubts, candidates can ask any query in the Comment box.