Delhi University Recruitment 2017: Faculty of Law, University of Delhi has issued a notification regarding the Delhi University Vacancy 2016-17 about 123 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor & Guest Faculty on adhoc basis. Applicants have to follow the official website, i.e. du.ac.in for checking the Official Notification. Then the candidates who are eligible then they can apply for DU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 by submitting the duly filled Delhi University Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form to the given below address on or before 30th November 2016. Before proceed to apply, candidates are suggested to check official notification to check all the eligibility criteria. Check all the wide details from our posts.
- Delhi University Assistant Professor Vacancy 2016-17 Details
- DU Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Delhi University Jobs 2016 Important dates
- How to Apply For Delhi University Recruitment 2016
- Delhi University Vacancy 2016 Application Fee and Selection Process
- DU Assistant Professor Jobs 2016 Official Notification & Apply Onlne
About Delhi University: The University of Delhi (DU) is a public central university situated in Delhi, India. It was formed in 1922 as a moist, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central decretive Assembly. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice President is the secretary and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University
DU Recruitment other details such as post, vacancies, age limit, qualification, salary offered, selection process, Application fee and way of applying is given below.
Total Vacancies: 123 posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor & Guest Faculty
Official Website: du.ac.in
Salary: As per Delhi University Norms
Category Wise Number of Vacancies
- Unreserved: 59 posts
- Schedule Caste: 19 posts
- Schedule Tribes: 09 posts
- OBC: 33 posts
- PH (including 01 VH): 03 posts
DU Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification:
For Assistant Professor:
- Academic record with at least 55% or master degree prior to 19.09.1991 or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter Grades O.A.B.C.D.E & F at the Master’s Degree in Law
- UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) for Lecturers
For Guest Faculty
- Same as those prescribed for the regular teachers of University in UGC regulation
- Practicing advocates with minimum 5 years experience if not cleared NET.
Delhi University Faculty Recruitment 2016-17 Age Limit: For category wise age limit pleases visit the official notification.
- Last date of Receipt Application form: 30th November 2016
- Tentative Date and Time of Interview: 16th, 17th and 18th December, 2016 (including Saturday and Sunday)
Delhi University Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form, DU Assistant Professor Vacancies 2017, Teaching Jobs in Delhi University
Eligible candidates have to apply online for the DU Jobs 2017 from its official Website, i.e. du.ac.in/. Should remember to affix the scanned copies of all the necessary attachments and then after printing out the filled online application form, they have to send it to the given address after attaching the recent color passport size photo and all other required documents on or before 30th Nov 2016.
Documents to be carried out
- Matriculation for Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate
- L.L.B.Degree/Consolidated Mark-Sheet
- L.L.M Degree/Consolidates Mark-Sheet
- NET/Ph.D Certificate
- Experience Certificate (if any)
To The Principal,
Kalkaji, New Delhi 110019
Selection Process: Those who are applying for this vacancy they will be selected on the basis of Interview round only
Application fee: Candidates can know about the details of application charges from the official notification.
DU Assistant Professor Jobs 2016
Interested applicants can fill Delhi University Vacancy 2017 Application from through the offline mode and send the duly filled application form to the given address on or before 30th November 2016. For more updates and details can visit official website and same this page. We are providing appropriate details.