DMRC Recruitment 2017: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has issued a notification regarding the Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017 about 745 Junior Engineer, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Maintainer & Various Vacancies. All the interested applicants have to apply online for the DMRC SC/ TO Vacancy 2017 in between the dates 05th November 2016 to 15th December 2016 (Extended up to 28th January 2017) by following DMRC Official website, i.e. delhimetrorail.com. This is a very good opportunity for stragglers who are searching govt jobs in Delhi. Eligible and willing candidates may apply online for Delhi Metro Rail Jobs 2017 on or before the last date but first, they should go through the official notification and DMRC official website for latest updates on Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017.
About Delhi Metro Rail Corporation: The Delhi Metro serves the capital of India, New Delhi and the satellite cities around Delhi i.e. Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, and Faridabad. In an online customer survey, among the 18 international metro systems, it has been ranked 2nd in terms of the overall customer satisfaction.
DMRC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 745
Name of the Posts:
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/ TO): 194 posts
- Maintainer: 311 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 65 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics: 63 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical: 59 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Civil: 20 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical: 18 Posts
- Account Assistant: 08 Posts
- Office Assistant: 06 Posts
- Stenographer: 01 Post
DMRC Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Applicants need to have CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ BSC/ B.E./B.Tech. degree in relevant stream with 60% marks (GATE qualified candidates in 2015 or 2016) or 3-year diploma in the relevant stream of engineering. Refer to the Official DMRC Recruitment Notification to get more information for post wise.
Delhi Metro Vacancy 2017 Age Limit: Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01st January 2016.
Delhi Metro Vacancy 2017 Salary (Pay-scale):
- Account Assistant, Customer Relations Assistant: Rs. 10170 to Rs. 18500/-
- Maintainer: Rs. 8000 to Rs. 14140/-
- SC/ TO/ Jr Engineer: Rs. 13500 to Rs. 25520
- All Executive Posts: Rs. 20600 to Rs. 46500/-
DMRC Vacancy 2017 Important Dates:
- Online Application Start Date – 05th November 2016
- Online Application End date – 15th December 2016 (Extended up to 28th January 2017)
- Application Fee to be paid between – 07th Nov 2016 to 19th December 2016 (Extended up to 31st January 2017)
Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form, 745 Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Other Posts, DMRC Jobs 2017
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is inviting candidates to apply online for DMRC Recruitment 2017. Aspirants willing to apply for DMRC SC/ TO Vacancy 2017 in between the dates 05th Nov 2016 to 15th December 2016 (Extended up to 28th January 2017). There are total 745 vacancies available for Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Maintainer, Junior Engineer, and other vacancies. Candidates must read the Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017 Notification and check eligibility for posts before applying online.
- Open the given Apply Online link give.
- Enter all your personal and professional details in respective columns.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo and signature.
- Generate challan for payment of fee application.
- Finally, submit the DMRC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form.
DMRC Vacancy 2017 Application Fee:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 150/-
DMRC Vacancy 2017 Selection Process: Selection would be based on the result of qualifying rounds. It is must necessary for the applicants to clear all the qualifying round of Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017
- Medical Examination
- Group Discussion
- Psycho Test
DMRC Result 2017: The name of all the candidates who get selected in DMRC Recruitment 2017 will be published on official website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
Delhi Metro Jobs 2017, Delhi Metro Vacancy 2017
There are total 745 for the posts of Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Maintainer, Junior Engineer, and other vacancies in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation for which the Delhi Metro Recruitment 2017 Notification has been released. Candidates have to fill all the details in online application form in correct manner. Remember the last date to apply online is 15th December 2016 (Extended up to 28th January 2017). If you face any doubt, confusion or problem About Delhi Metro Rail Jobs 2017 then you may tell us by commenting at the end of the post, our expert’s team will happy to help you or you can also visit delhimetrorail.com for more information.