GCET Application Form is available here, candidates can apply online form before the last date from the official website dtegoa.gov.in.
GCET 2015 Application Form:- GCET is Goa Common Entrance Test conducted by the technical education directorate of the Government of Goa. The exam is conducted for the students to take admission in professional courses under the technical and professional colleges of Goa state. The exam is taken for providing admission in courses like B. Tech, B. Pharma etc. The detailed information is given below;
Eligibility Criteria:- A candidate who is applying for the GCET exam must pass the higher secondary exam or 10+2 with science stream from a recognized board. For the general category candidates the percentage should be 50% and for SC /ST candidates the minimum percentage must be 40% and above. The candidates who are waiting for 12th or Final year result may also apply.
GCET Application Form 2015:-
Student who are interested they can get GCET application form by three ways:
- By sending Written Request to following Address with 900/- DD in Favor of Director of Technical Education payable at Panaji.
- Student Can Get application from at disclosed bank branches by pay 900/- DD with Service charge.
- You can download application form by online mode from official website. Download Application form Prospectus and send with 900/- DD in Favor of Director of Technical Education payable at Panaji.
- Note : Candidates should Get application form by above mentioned methods and send with DD to following Address:
Candidate need to Enclosed 2 latest passport size photographs, passing Certificate of SSCE and Passing certificate of 12th (candidate appearing in 12th Exam they need to enclosed 12th Exam Admit card).
GCET Online Apply:- Go to the official website and click on the online application and fill the details and upload the scanned documents and photos and signatures and submit the form. Take out the print of the application form for further use.
GCET Application Fee:- Application fee for GCET 2014 Exam will be 900/- and the 700 will be the test fee will be submitted to the DTE, Goa by a demand draft, before the last date 11th April 2014. Candidate who download Form by online mode they need to send two DD’s (900/- application form fee + 700/- Exam Fee)
GCET 2015 Important dates:-
- Application form will be available from: First week of April 2015
- Last date of GCET 2015 application submission: Mid of April 2015
- Admit Card will be Available from: Mid of April 2015
- Exam Date: 6th May(Physics, Chemistry)and 7th May(Mathematics, Biology) 2015
- GCET Result 2015 Declaration Date: 19th May 2015
Form B for Counseling:-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form B: 15th May 2015
- Last Date for application Submission and Receipt Submission: 24th May 2015
- Declaration of GOA CET Final Merit List: 14th June 2015
- GCET First Counseling Round: 16th – 21st June 2015
- GCET Second Counseling Round: 21st – 23 July 2015
GCET 2015 Application Form:-
Applicants are advised to download GCET Application Form from the official website, candidates can GCET apply online form before the last date.