Goa PSC Recruitment 2017: The Goa Public Service Commission has updated a notification about Goa PSC Vacancy 2017 regarding 39 vacancies available for 39 Veterinary Officer, Medical Officer, and Other Posts. Interested candidates for this vacancy are advised to go through Goa PSC Jobs Notification 2017 for detailed information regarding this job. Applicants have to apply online for this vacancy on or before 27th January 2017 from goaonlineexam.com. All other necessary information regarding the Goa PSC Vacancy 2017 is discussed below.
About Goa PSC: The Goa Public Service Commission or GPSC is an organization created by the Indian Constitution. It selects eligible and perfect applicants for all the civil service jobs in Goa according to the qualities and merits of the applicants, taking the rules of reservation into consideration.
Goa PSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of the Post:
- Veterinary Officer: 18 posts
- Scientific Officer: 04 posts
- Medical Officer: 03 posts
- Assistant Director: 02 posts
- Assistant Professor: 02 posts
- Associate Professor: 02 posts
- Assistant Lecturer: 01 post
- Lecturer: 01 post
- Scientific Assistant in Forensic Science Laboratory: 01 post
- Scientific Assistant cum Photographer: 01 post
- Assistant Geologist: 01 post
Number of the posts: 39 Vacancies
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Goa Public service Commission
Official Website: www.nicgoa.nic.in
Educational Criteria: Candidates must have Graduation and Post Graduation. Refer to the official notification to get post wise educational information.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 45 years.
- Apply online on or before: 27th January 2017
Goa PSC Recruitment 2017: Apply Online for 39 Veterinary Officer, Medical Officer & Other Vacancies: Goa PSC Jobs 2017
The interested and eligible candidates for participating in the Goa PSC vacancies 2017 are advised to go through official notification of this vacancy for detailed information. Candidates who fulfill the criteria may submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 27th Jan 2017. The process to apply online application for Goa Jobs 2017 are given below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.nicgoa.nic.in
- Then go through the Goa PSC Vacancy Notification 2016 properly.
- Then click on the “Online Application Form”
- Fill all the information according to the instructions.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for the application fee.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take out a print copy of the duly filled application form for future use.
Application Charges: Candidates have to pay the application fee as per the Goa PSC rules.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected as per their performance in Interview.
Goa PSC Result 2017: The results will be published within few weeks after the conduct of the examination and it will be made available on the official Goa PSC website goapsc.gov.in students can check their result through this official site.
Goa PSC Jobs 2017
The Goa PSC has broadcasted a notification regarding the recruitment of 39 candidates for39 Veterinary Officer, Medical Officer, and Other Posts. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website, i.e. goaonlineexam.com on or before 27th January 2017. If you have any doubts you can ask in the comment section below or check the official notification of Goa PSC Recruitment 2017.