Haryana Police Recruitment 2016: The Haryana Police has broadcasted a notification regarding the recruitment for the 369 vacant posts of Constable in Haryana. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) carries out this recruitment for the Haryana Police Department Jobs. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Haryana police constable vacancy 2016 from the official website of the HSSC that is hssc.gov.in from 20th May 2016 to 21st June 2016. All other details regarding this Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 like age, educational qualification etc have been provided below.
About Haryana Police: The Haryana Police department is the main law enforcement agency for Haryana. It was formed when the state of Haryana was established after bifurcating from Punjab on the 1 November 1966. It is governed by the “Punjab Police rules” framed in 1934. The State Government passed its own police act in the year 2008. Now they have broadcasted a vacancy of 369 constable seats. It is a very good opportunity for the candidates looking for a career in Haryana Police.
Haryana Police Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of the posts: 369 posts
Name of the post: Constable
- Gen: 107
- SC: 74
- BCB: 33
- BCA: 57
- EBPG: 41
- ESM-GEN: 29
- ESM-BCB: 12
- ESM-BCA: 08
- ESM-SC: 08
Educational Criteria: Candidates having interest in this Haryana Police Recruitment 2016:
- He should have passed 12th from any recognized board and he should have the knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to matric for the Constable Posts.
- He must have a graduate degree from any reputed university and knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit for the Sub-Inspector Post.
- Check official notification for more details.
Age Limit: The candidates interested in this Haryana Police Jobs 2016 should satisfy the below age limits:
- For Constable Post: The age of candidates should be lies between 18 to 21 years of age as on 1sy May 2016.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government rules. Please refer the official notification for information on the age relaxation criteria’s.
Important Dates: Some of the important dates that the applying candidates need to consider for this Haryana Police Jobs 2016 are below:
- Apply Online starts: 20th May 2016
- Apply Online on or before the date: 21st June 2016
- Submit Application Fee on or before: 24th June 2016
Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Application Form:
The interested and eligible candidates in these Haryana Police vacancies 2016 must to apply from the official website that is hssc.gov.in; follow the link we have provided to apply online; choose suitable option and fill all the necessary details in the form properly. Once you are done with the registration process, a unique Registration no. and ID will be generated, save it for future use; upload your recent passport size photograph and signature; submit the form; take a print out of filled in application form for further reference.
Haryana Police Constable Physical Measurement:
- Height: 175 Centimeters
- Chest: 83 Centimeter and with minimum 4 CMs expansion
Selection Process: The candidates in the Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on:
- Physical Screening Test
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Interview-cum-Personality Test
Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Result: The results will be published within few weeks after the conduct of the examination and it will be made available on the official Haryana Police website hprbonline.in or on the HSSC website hssc.gov.in students can check their result through this official site.
Haryana Police Jobs 2016:
The Haryana Police has broadcasted a notification regarding the recruitment for the 7200 vacant posts of Constable and the Sub Inspector. All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the HSSC that is hssc.gov.in or haryanapoliceonline.gov.in on or before the last date.