HPSC Recruitment 2016-2017: The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has recently released HPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification regarding the 16 Vacancies available for the post of 16 Senior Scientific Officer, Sub-Divisional Engineer, and other vacancies on its official website, i.e. hpsc.gov.in. All the willing candidates have to apply online for Haryana PSC Jobs 2017 on or before 07th December 2016. For any other details concerning the HPSC Officer Vacancy 2016-2017, follow the detailed information given below.
Haryana PSC Vacancy 2016-2017 Details:
Number of the posts: 16 Vacancies
Name of the posts:
- Senior Scientific Officer Psychology : 05 post
- Senior Scientific Officer (DNA) : 02 posts
- District Ayurveda Officer Group B : 02 posts
- Rural Community Theatre Organiser, Class-II Group-B : 01 posts
- Project Officer Class-II Group B : 01 posts
- Stage Setter Class-II Group B : 01 post
- Editor Tamir-e-Haryana Urdu Class-II Group B : 01 posts
- Sub Division Engineer(Electrical) Group B : 01 posts
- Senior Scientific Officer(Cyber Forensic) : 01 posts
- Senior Scientific officer Explosive : 01 posts
Educational Criteria: Applicants should possess Graduation and Post Graduation Degree. Check Official Notification to get post wise educational information.
Age Limit: The age of the applicants must lie between 18 to 42 years as on 07th December 2016.
Salary: Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
Important Dates: Keep the following dates in mind if you apply in this recruitment:
- Last Date for Applying Online: 07th December 2016
- Deadline for the Application fee submission: 12th December 2016
- Last date of Printout Application Form: 22nd December 2016
HPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Apply Online, Senior Scientific Officer & Other Vacancies, Haryana PSC Jobs 2017 Online Application Form
Interested applicants can apply online for the HPSC Recruitment 2016 by following the HPSC official website, i.e. hpsc.gov.in on or before 07th December 2016. All should ensure that they have paid the application charges till 12th December 2016. There are total 16 vacancies available for the post of Senior Scientific Officer & Other Posts.
How to Apply HPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Visit hpsc.gov.in/.
- Read the official notification after visiting the recruitment section.
- Click their online application form link.
- Fill their application form.
- Paste their photo and signature.
- Click on the Submit button.
Application Form Fee:
- General /DESM category candidates need to pay application form fee is Rs. 500/-.
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ EBP (Gen.) / ESM Candidates Rs. 150/-.
Selection Process: Selection on the basis of written exam and interview.
HPSC Recruitment 2017 Result: Applicants are waiting for the result, they will be able soon for checking result on the HPSC official site. The HPSC official web source is hpsc.gov.in
Haryana PSC Jobs 2017
The HPSC has announced a recruitment notification for 16 Senior Scientific Officer, Sub-Divisional Engineer, and other vacancies. All the interested and eligible candidates in this HPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 can apply online until 07th December 2016 by following the HPSC Official Website, i.e. hpsc.gov.in/. For any of the queries regarding the HPSC Vacancy 2016-2017, you can comment at the end of the post, we will assist you to the maximum possible extent.
HPSC Recruitment 2016: The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released a Haryana PSC Recruitment 2016 notification for 21 Assistant director & medical officer vacancies. All the interested and eligible candidates need to check the eligibility criteria for the HPSC Assistant Director Vacancy 2016 and if eligible, then apply in these Haryana PSC Vacancies 2016 on or before the last date i.e. 29th august 2016 at hpsc.gov.in or hpsconline.in. All other details about this Haryana HPSC Jobs 2016 are provided below.
HPSC Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of the posts: 21
Name of the posts:
(A) Group-B in industrial & commerce department, Haryana: 16 posts
- Assistant director (project): 02 posts
- Assistant director (statistics): 05 posts
- Assistant director (industrial promotion): 09 posts
(B) Medical officer group-b in DHBVNL, Hisar: 05 posts
HPSC Vacancy 2016 Educational Criteria:
- Medical officer post: Candidates must have MBBS degree/equivalent degree recognized by Medical council of India. Registered with Haryana state medical council or any council of India and passed Hindi/ Sanskrit in metric or a subject in secondary education.
- Assistant Director: PG Degree/ B.Tech/ Graduation in the relevant field, or you cam visit the official notification for more clear details.
Age Limit: For age limit details eligible candidates visit the official notification of the recruitment.
HPSC Important Dates:
- The Last date to submit application form online: 29th August 2016
- Last date of Payment of Fee: 2nd September 2016
HPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form, 21 Assistant Director, Medical Officer Vacancies in Haryana Public Service Commission Apply Online
Haryana HPSC is going to fill the 21 vacancies for the post of Assistant Director & Medical Officer. Interested applicants can apply online application form from the HPSC official site. Eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment before the last date as 29th August 2016. Candidates can fill the application form by following procedure given below:
- Open the HPSC official website i.e. hpsc.gov.in.
- Check the official notification and read it carefully.
- Click on the online apply link available at the official website.
- Fill the HPSC recruitment 2016 application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature.
- Deposit the application fee and click on the submit button.
Application Fees: Candidates have to visit the official notification for the complete details of application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates are advised to visit the official website for Selection procedure details.
HPSC Vacancy 2016
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is recruiting candidates for the 21 posts of Assistant Director & Medical Officer. Interested candidates can apply for the HPSC Recruitment 2016 by submitting the online application form on or before last date & candidates have to pay the application fee by generating e-Challan. For further details regarding posts or the examination, candidates can visit the official website of the HPSC.