UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is the central agency of India to organize various public sector exams in India. Exams conducted by UPSC include Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination (ESE), Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE), National Defence Academy Examination (NDA), Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Geologists’ Examination and Central Armed Police Forces (AC).
If you have applied for a latest UPSC exam, you can check your application status online at the official website of UPSC. Whenever there is a new recruitment or exam by UPSC, you can find the notification and news through many job portals in India. Since the UPSC conducts so many exams, you can always find at least one notification in process. If you are going to apply for a current UPSC exam, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the exam. You can find the same in the official notification of the exam.
Steps to check UPSC online application status
Below is given a step-by-step process to check UPSC exam online application status.
1) Before you apply for a UPSC exam, you must check all the details, eligibility criteria, etc. to make sure your eligibility. You can find all these details through the official notification.
2) Through the notification, you will find the online application process and link. When you click on the link, you will be redirected to the application form.
3) Now, you can fill online application form. Once filled, recheck the form for mistakes and submit it.
4) Once you submit the application form, you will receive a registration id/roll no. that can be used to check your online application status, admit card and other details.
5) You can login to UPSC portal through your login id and date of birth. Once you login, you will be able to see the status of your online application. You can see if your application is accepted or not.
6) You can also check other details including the tentative date of examination, admit card status, etc.
7) You must remember your exam registration id and roll number for future reference. You will need them to check your application status, download admit card and check the exam result. It is better to keep a copy of your filled application form for future reference.
8) Once you complete the process, do not forget to logout of your account. Keep your login id and password (DOB) at a safe place.
UPSC exam online application process is very easy. You can read instructions for any kind of help.