ICPS Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2016: Government of Jammu & Kashmir, Social Welfare Department, Office of Mission Director Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS), Jammu & Kashmir has come up with advertisement notice to appoint 286 contractual staff on Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, worker and other posts. ICPS invites application for ICPS Jammu & Kashmir Vacancy 2016 from those candidates shall having high degree of motivation and commitment to children’s cause as programme. The candidates should submit their application forms complete in all respects in the office of ICPS on or before 20th of October 2016. You can find prescribed application form at the official website leh.nic.in or given link
ICPS Jammu & Kashmir: Integrated Child Protection Scheme(ICPS) basically is a government program which is developed by the Government of India to maintain the safety of children with a special approach in implementing child scheme in India.
ICPS Jammu & Kashmir Vacancy 2016 Details:
Organization name: Integrated Child Protection Scheme
Number of Posts: 286 Vacancies
Official Website: leh.nic.in
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Name of Posts:
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 44 Posts
- Protection Officer, Institutional Care and Non Institutional Care: 44 Posts
- Legal cum Probationary Officer: 22 Posts
- Counselor: 22 Posts
- Accountant: 22 Posts
- Social Worker: 44 Posts
- Data Analyst: 22 Posts
- Outreach Worker: 44 Posts
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 22 Posts
- Assistant Cum DEO(Contractual Basis): Rs. 9000/-
- Protection Officer, Institutional Care & Non-Institutional Care, Legal cum Probationary Officer : Rs. 21000/-
- Counselor, Social Worker, Accountant, Data Analyst: Rs. 14000/-
- Assistant cum DEO: Rs. 10000/-
- Outreach worker: Rs. 8000/-
ICPS J&K Vacancy 2016 Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Matric Pass/Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant stream mentioned in official notification or LLB from recognized university.
Age Limit: 18-40 years for Contractual Basis posts, 43 years for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC and 42 years for Physically challenged applicants as on 01.01.2016
Application Form: Now Available
Submit Application Form: 20.10.2016
ICPS Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2016, Apply for Assistant cum DEO, Officer, Worker and other vacancies
Integrated Child Protection Scheme, Jammu & Kashmir has announced notification for those candidates who are interested to work in Jammu kashmir state, having opportunity to send application for 286 vacancies for different position in ICPS Department. If you are interested in ICPS J&K Assistant cum DEO Vacancy 2016 then you may follow the procedural step to apply.
How to apply
- Access official Website leh.nic.in.
- You can also visit given link
- First read official notification carefully
- Proceed to download application form
- Save it in your computer and take a printout
After taking a printout, candidates need to send application form at the given office address of ICPS till the last date that is 20th October 2016.
To The Registrar,
District Social Welfare Officer,
<concerned District>, Jammu & Kashmir
Document/Certificates to be attach
- Self attested copies of all academic/degree certificates
- Certificate of experience (in any )
- Category Certificates(if any)
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
Application Fee: You can prefer official notification to obtain details of application charges for ICPS J&K Recruitment 2016.
- Assistant cum DEO:
|Basic Qualification||40 points|
|Higher Qualification||10 Points|
|Computer Type Test||30 Points|
- For all other posts, candidate need to refer official notification
ICPS J&K Recruitment 2016 Result: Authority of ICPS will be dispatch the result at the official website after completion of selection procedure for all posts.
ICPS Jammu & Kashmir Jobs 2016
There are total 286 vacancies for all posts in ICPS Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2016. Interested applicants need to submit the application form in prescribed format which is available at the official website. As per notification, if candidate want to apply for multiple post, they need to send separate application for separate category of posts. You may ask any query in our post. We will give you response.