- JSSC Recruitment 2017: 17793 TGT Jobs in Jharkhand
- JSSC PGT Recruitment 2017: 513 PGT Teacher Posts (Extended Up to 16-01-2017)
JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission have released a notification for Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016 to fill 17793 vacancies of the teacher in Jharkhand State. Interested candidates for this JSSC TGT vacancy 2017 may go through JSSC TGT Notification 2017 and check the detailed information about eligibility criteria and others. Those candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may submit their Jharkhand TGT Recruitment 2017 online application form in between the dates 6th January to 5th February 2017 (Online Application Postponed till unspecified date, Check Notice). Application form and notification for this vacancy are available on the official website of JSSC, i.e., jssc.in. More details regarding JSSC Recruitment 2017 are provided below in this post.
- JSSC Teacher Vacancy 2017 District & Subjects Details
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 TGT Posts Eligibility Criteria
- JSSC TGT Posts Salary
- Important Dates for Jharkhand TGT Recruitment 2017
- How to apply for Jharkhand TGT Vacancies 2017
- JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
- JSSC Combined TGT Exam Pattern
- Links to Online Apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Vacancies: 17793 Posts
Name of Posts: Trained Graduate Teacher
- No. of Posts in Schedule Areas: 8423 posts for Ranchi, Gumla, Lohardaga, Paschim Singhbhum, Purbi Singhbhum, Saraikela-Kharsawan, Latehar, Dumka, Jamtara, Pakud, and Sahebganj districts for Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Odia, Bangla, Farsi, Nagpuri, Panchpargania, Kurmali, Mundari, Kunkhuk, Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, History, Social Sience, Geography, Economics, Physical Education, Home Science, Commerce, Music, Urronw, Agriculture, and Santhali subjects.
- No. of posts in Non Scheduled Areas: 9149 posts for Garhwa, Palamu, Chatra, Hazaribagh, Ramgarh, Kodarma, Giridih, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Godda and Devgarh districts for Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Odia, Bangla, Farsi, Nagpuri, Panchpargania, Kurmali, Mundari, Kunkhuk, Math, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, History, Social Science, Civics, Geography, Commerce, Physical Education, Home Science, Commerce, Music, Uranw, Hno, Khortha, Santhali and Arabic subjects.
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Jharkhand TGT Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST). And must have passed B.Ed from any recognized Institute OR any Equivalent Degree to B.Ed recognized by National Teacher Education Council.
Jharkhand TGT Recruitment 2017 Age Limit: Candidates age will be considered as on 1st January 2016.
|Sr. No.||Category||Others||For Government Primary Teacher|
|1.||UR/General||40 years||45 years|
|2.||Female (UR/SEBC-1) and BC (Schedule-2)||43 years||48 years|
|3.||EBC (Schedule-1) and BC (Schedule-2)||42||27|
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 6th January 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 5th February 2017
Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2017, Apply Online JSSC TGT Jobs 2017, 17793 vacancies – JSSC Combined Trained Graduate Teacher Exam
Candidates searching for Jobs in Jharkhand SSC have golden opportunity to apply online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 5th February 2017. Applicants are advised to submit their JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 online application form on or before the last date because after the last date apply online link will be disabled. Applicants may follow below-mentioned steps to apply online application form for TGT Examination 2016.
How to Apply JSSC TGT Vacancy 2017:
- Candidates need to access jssc.in.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Click on “Online Application for CGTTCE-2016”
- Fill information in online application form according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application form as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for future references.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 460/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates of Jharkhand State: Rs. 115/-
JSSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based on their performance in Jharkhand TGT Examination.
Jharkhand Combined TGT Exam Pattern 2017: Question paper would be in Multiple choice objective questions. Question paper would be in two part:
- General Knowledge and Hindi: 200 marks.
- The Subject for which candidate is applying: 300 marks.
JSSC TGT Jobs 2017:
Those candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may submit their JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 online application form in between the dates 6th January to 5th February 2017 through its official website, jssc.in. Applicants are advised to send Jharkhand TGT Jobs 2017 Online form for this vacancy through jssc.in only, JSSC Teacher exam application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. In this post we tried to provide you detailed information regarding Jharkhand SSC Sikshak Niyukti 2017 still if you have any queries you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
JSSC Recruitment 2016-17: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published notification to conduct Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (PGTTCE) 2016 for the recruitment of 523 Post Graduate Trained Teacher vacancies. Interested candidates may go through JSSC Job Notification 2017 for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Applicants who meet its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form in between the dates 1st December to 30th December 2016 (Extended Up to 16-01-2017) . JSSC Jobs Application Form & Notification are available at the official website of JSSC, i.e., jssc.in.
JSSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 513 Posts
Name of Posts: Post Graduate Trained Teacher
Name of Subjects
- Physics: 171 Posts
- Chemistry: 171 Posts
- Itihasic (Hindi): 171 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: jssc.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Completed Graduation and BEd Degree.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 21 years as on 1st January 2016.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 1st December 2016.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th December 2016 (Extended Up to 16-01-2017)
JSSC Vacancy 2016-17: Apply Online 513 Post Graduate Trainee Teacher Posts: jssc.in:
Candidates waiting for SSC Latest Jobs 2017 may go through the official notification and check the detailed information on Current Vacancy in JSSC 2017. Applicants who fulfill its eligibility criteria may apply online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 30th December 2016. Application for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode; application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Steps to apply for Jharkhand SSC 2017 is given below.
How to Apply JSSC Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to access jssc.in
- Go through official notification properly before applying.
- Open online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and pay application form according to your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- and Rs. 125/- for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on their performance in Online Test.
Result: JSSC board will announce the result on its official website.
Jharkhand Staff selection Commission Recruitment 2017:
Applicants who meet with the eligibility criteria for Jharkhand SSC Vacancy 2017 are advised to submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 30th December 2016 (Extended Up to 16-01-2017) . Applicants are advised to apply on or before the last date, because after the last date link for apply online will be disabled. If you have any queries regarding JSSC Jobs 2017 you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has recently announced the JSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification about the hiring of 45 eligible candidates for the post of Mines Inspector & Motaryan Inspector Posts. All those candidates who are interested and meets the eligibility too, they can participate in the JSSC Inspector Vacancy 2016 by submitting the JSSC Jobs 2016 Online Application Form after following jssc.in in between the dates 01st November 2016 to 30th November 2016. More details about the Jharkhand SSC Jobs 2016 are given below.
About JSSC: The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) was formed under the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008. The JSSC is the only constitutional body that is responsible for selecting the candidates to fill up their various government posts by conducting exams and interviews. Recently, JSSC has issued a notification regarding the recruitment of 45 vacant posts. It is a very good opportunity for the candidates looking for a government job in Jharkhand.
Jharkhand SSC Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total Posts: 45 Vacancies
- Mines Inspector: 31 Vacancies
- Motaryan Inspector: 14 Vacancies
- For Mines Inspector: Candidates must have completed Diploma in Mines Engineering from any recognized University or Institution approved by Jharkhand Government or AICTE.
- for Motaryan Inspuctor: Candidates must have Passed Matric with Science or equivalent from recognized board with Diploma in Auto Mobile Engineer.
JSSC Block Welfare Officer Vacancy 2016 Age Limit: Between 18 to 35 years for Mines Inspector and 21 to 35 for Motaryan Inspector of age as on 01 August 2016 and for more details about age relaxations visit the official notification.
JSSC Cooperative Extension Officer Recruitment 2016 Salary: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + GP Rs. 4200/ 3400
JSSC Block Agriculture Officer Jobs 2016 Important Dates:
- Online Application Starting Date – 01st November 2016
- Deadline for Online Application Filling – 30th November 2016
JSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online, 45 Mines Inspector & Motaryan Inspector Posts Online Application Form
All the interest applicants must remember to read the official notification about 45 vacancies available for various posts on jssc.in before registering for the JSSC Recruitment 2016 and all the eligible candidates are requested to apply online in between the dates 01st Nov 2016 to 30th Nov 2016, as after that the Online Application Link will be disabled by JSSC Board.
- Follow the official website at jssc.in/.
- Go to the bottom of the page after reading all the instruction.
- Click on Register or login button.
- Select The Post for Applying after successfully logging in and then fill the application form along with all the necessary attachments including document copies, signature, photo etc.
- Submit the form after completely filling.
- Take Printout also.
JSSC Block Supply Officer Jobs 2016 Application Charges: Rs. 125 for SC/ ST/ Jharkhand Candidates, all others have to pay Rs. 500/- through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
Jharkhand SSC Senior Auditor Vacancy 2016 Selection Process: On the basis of Physical Efficiency Test and Written Exam.
JSSC Jobs 2016
Jharkhand SSC is about to hire 45 candidates for Mines Inspector & Motaryan Inspector Posts. Candidates can apply online for the JSSC Recruitment 2016 in between the dates of 01st Nov 2016 to 30th Nov 2016. If any problem arises while applying for the recruitment then you may contact us for the technical or non-technical assistance.