JKPSC Recruitment 2016: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding the J&K COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION 2016. As per the notification, the JKPSC is looking to fill 277 vacancies available under Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (Gazetted) Service, J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service. Interested nominees in the J&K COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAM 2016 need to apply for it online first by submitting the JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form in between the dates 22nd June to 22nd July 2016 by following jkpsc.nic.in/.
JKPSC Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 277 Vacancies
Name of the posts:
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service: 269
- J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service: 06
- J&K Police (Gazetted) Service: 02
Jammu Kashmir Combined Competitive Examination 2016 Educational Qualification: The applicants must possess the Bachelor Degree in any of the field.
Jammu & Kashmir Combined Competitive Exam 2016 Age Limitation: The applicants must lie between 21 to 35 years of age as on 01st January 2016. Upper age relaxations will be applicable as per the government norms.
JK Combined Competitive Exam 2016 Salary:
- Medical Officer: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + GP Rs. 4800
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
- Online Application Commencement: 22nd June 2016
- Last date for Submit Online Application: 22nd July 2016
- Deadline for Application Fee Submission: 25th July 2016
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online, 277 Vacancies, JKPSC Combined Competitive Examination 2016 Online Application Form
Eligible and interested nominees have to apply online for the current 277 vacancies available under the J&K Administrative Service, J&K Accounts Service and J&K Police Service. The online applications for the JKPSC Recruitment 2016 will be invited in between the dates 22nd June to 22nd July 2016, after that the apply online link will be disabled from the official website. The applicants have to submit the application fee surely till 25th July 2016, if you did not pay the application, your application form will be rejected.
J&K Combined Competitive Exam 2016 Application Fee:
- General Category: Rs. 1005
- Reserved Categories/PHC: Rs. 505
Selection Procedure: The nominees will be selected on the basis of performance in the Pre Exam , Main Exam and then Interview.
J&K Combined Competitive Exam 2016 Result: JKPSC will issue the JKPSC Recruitment 2016 result very soon. Candidates can get their result from the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016
The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has recently updated a Jammu & Kashmir Combined Competitive Exam 2016 Notification regarding 277 vacancies under J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police Service, J&K Accounts Service. All the interested candidates have to apply online for the JKPSC Recruitment 2016 on or before 22nd July 2016. For any doubts regarding the J&K PSC Combined Competitive Exam 2016, you can feel free to discuss your issues with our experts, for that you have to visit us on our official website and you can also put your comment at the end.
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016: The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has recently published an official advertisement regarding the JKPSC Lecturer Jobs 2016 about 31 vacancies for the post of Lecturer in Super Specialty Hospital, Government Medical Colleges of Srinagar and Jammu in Health & Medical Education Department. Applicants have to apply online for JKPSC Recruitment 2016 from its official website, i.e. jkpsc.nic.in on or before the last date.
Total Vacancies: 31
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Super Specialty Hospital, GMC, Jammu and Srinagar: 18 Posts
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 01 (Jammu)
- Clinical Hematology: 01 (Jammu)
- Surgical Oncology: 01 (Jammu)
- Endocrinology: 01 (Jammu)
- Medical Gastroenterology: 01 (Jammu)
- Medical Oncology: 01 (Jammu)
- Medical Oncology: 03 (Srinagar)
- Surgical Oncology: 03 (Srinagar)
- Endocrinology: 03 Posts (Srinagar)
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 02 (Srinagar)
- Clinical Hematology: 01 (Srinagar)
Government Medical College, Jammu: 13 Posts
- Surgery: 04
- Ophthalmology: 02
- Pathology: 02
- Anaesthesiology: 01
- ENT: 01
- Anatomy: 01
- Forensic Medicine: 01
- Orthopedics: 01
Educational Qualification: M.Ch /DNB/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ MD/ PHD/ FRCS/ M.RC in relevant field with respective experiences.
Age Limit: Should lie between 18 to 40 years and age relaxations will be accepted as per the rules.
Salary: The selected candidates will be provided with Pay Band as per their Rank and grade according to the state government.
- Starting Date for SSH, GMC, Jammu and Srinagar Apply Online: 24th February 2016
- Last Date for SSH, GMC, Jammu and Srinagar Apply Online: 24th March 2016
- Last Date for SSH, GMC, Jammu & Srinagar Application Fee Payment: 25th March 2016
- Starting Date for GMC, Jammu Apply Online: 26th February 2016
- Last Date for GMC, Jammu Apply Online: 26th March 2016
- Last Date for GMC, Jammu Application Fee Payment: 28th March 2016
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form, 31 Lecturer Vacancies Apply Online
All the interested and eligible candidates are welcome to apply online for the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 from the JKPSC Official Website, i.e. jkpsc.nic.in on or before the last date given above. All should keep in mind to fill the application accurately in the same approach as suggested in the official notification.
Selection process: On the basis of performance in the recruitment exam.
Super Specialty Hospital, GMC, Jammu and Srinagar
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 505
- Reserved Categories: Rs. 205
Government Medical College, Jammu
- General: Rs. 505
- Reserved Categories: Rs. 255
JKPSC Lecturer Jobs 2016
The Public Service Commission, Jammu & Kashmir is about to recruit 31 candidates for the post of Lecturer in various Government Medical Colleges in Jammu and Srinagar. Applicants are requested to apply online for the JKPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2016 on or before the last date. For any type of assistance contact us by commenting at the end of the post.