JKPSC Recruitment 2017: The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has recently published an official advertisement regarding the JKPSC Jobs 2017 about 141 vacancies for the post of Librarian and Physical Training Instructor in Higher Education Department. Interested candidates are advised to go through the official notification and check the eligibility criteria. Those candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form in between the dates 15th December 2016 to 15th January 2017. Online application form and notification for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Vacancy 2017 are available on the official website of JKPSC, i.e., jkpsc.nic.in.
- JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Details
- Jammu & Kashmir PSC Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- JKPSC Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to apply JKPSC Vacancy 2017
- JKPSC Jobs 2017 Application Fees
- Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- JKPSC Jobs 2017 Important Links
JKPSC Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total Vacancies: 141 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Librarians: 67 Posts
- Physical Training Instructors: 64 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Official Website: jkpsc.nic.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- + GP of Rs. 6000/-
- For Librarians: Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree level Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science, or an equivalent professional degree from an India/Accredited foreign University, Ph.D degree & NET/SLET/SET qualification.
- For Physical Training Instructor: Candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks, NET/SLET/SET, Ph.D degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
Note: For Post wise detailed information on educational qualification candidates are advised to refer official notification.
Age Limit: Should lie between 18 to 40 years and age relaxations will be accepted as per the rules.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15th December 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15th January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee/Bank Challan: 20th January 2017
Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017: Apply Online for 141 Librarians & Physical Training Instructor Vacancy: JKPSC Jobs 2017
All the interested and eligible candidates who meet eligibility criteria for JKPSC Jobs 2017 are invited to submit their online application form on or before 15th January 2017 which the last date to submit an online application. Candidates area advised to submit online application form on or before the last date of submission because after the last date, online apply link will be disabled. Candidates may follow below-given steps to apply online application for JKPSC Vacancy 2017.
Steps to Apply Online Application for JKPSC Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to access official website of JKPSC, i.e., jkpsc.nic.in
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Please check all the information provided in the online application form and correct if there are any mistakes, then click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your online filled application form for future use.
- General Category: Rs. 805/-
- Reserved Categories: Rs. 405/-
JKPSC Selection process 2017: On the basis of performance in the Written Test and Interview.
JKPSC Result 2017: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of JKPSC.
JKPSC Jobs 2017
The Public Service Commission, Jammu & Kashmir is about to recruit 141 candidates for the post of Librarian and Physical Instructor. Applicants are requested to apply online for the JKPSC Librarian Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date which is 15th January 2017. For any type of assistance contact us by commenting at the end of the post.