JNU Recruitment 2016-2017: Jawaharlal Nehru University has made an announcement to recruit 91 eligible candidates on Teaching posts in its institution. Interested candidates for JNU Teaching Jobs 2016-17 may go through its official notification and check the eligibility criteria. Applicants who meet its eligibility criteria may apply JNU Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form on or before 12th December 2016. Applicants may apply their online application form for this vacancy through its official website, i.e., www.jnu.ac.in.
About: Jawaharlal Nehru University is also known as JNU, is a public University in New Delhi. This Institute consists of large number teaching staffs who serves in the existing different education departments. JNU released notification for the recruitment of Teaching posts.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy 2016-17 Details:
Number of Posts: 91 Posts
Name of Posts: Teaching Posts
- Assistant Professor: 13 Vacancies
- Associate Professor: 50 Vacancies
- Professor: 28 Vacancies
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Jawaharlal Nehru University
Official Website: www.jnu.ac.in
- For Professor: Rs. 37,000-67,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- For Associate Professor: Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 9000/- per month
- For Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- per month
Educational Qualifications: Education required is a degree of Doctoral/ Master/ Ph.D. Degree its relevant from recognized University.
Age Limit: Applicants Age should not be more than 50 Years.
- Starting date to apply online application form: 12th November 2016
- Last Dates to apply online application form: 25th December 2016
JNU Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form: Apply Online For JNU Teaching Jobs 2017: www.jnu.ac.in:
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for this vacancy may go through its official website, i.e., www.jnu.ac.in and fill the online application form in between the dates 12th November to 12th December 2016. Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode, applications submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Steps to apply online application for JNU Teaching Vacancy 2016-17 are given below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.jnu.ac.in.
- Then go through official notification for this vacancy.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instructions.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take out a printout of your online application form.
Application Fee: Please refer official notification.
Selection Criteria: Candidates selection depends on their performance in Interview.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2016-17 Result: Candidates are advised to check official portal i.e. jnu.ac.in for Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy 2016-17 Result.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Jobs 2016-17:
Candidates are advised to visit official portal for more information related to Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2016-17. If applicants are having, any queries related to JNU Jobs 2016-17 simply comment below. Stay connected to this portal to get time-to-time better information.