JRHMS Recruitment 2016: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Released notification regarding 404 Para Medical Worker, Manager, Assistant, Consultant, Physiotherapist, Nursing Tutors and various other posts on the contractual basis. Interested candidates, waiting for latest govt. Jobs in Jharkhand, can apply either through online mode or by sending the hard copy of Application form for Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Jobs 2016. Application process can be proceeded in both online and offline mode for JRHMS Manager Vacancy 2016 has started from 14th April and last date to receive application form (online or by post) by JRHMS is 04th May 2016. For more information regarding Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Recruitment 2016 visit official website i.e. jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/ or sams.co.in or nhsrcindia.org/.
About JRHMS: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society offers health services to every person of every village. Aim of JRHMS is to deliver health facility to all levels of society. It provides basic facilities to poor people living in rural areas. Basic Health facilities includes Clean drinking water, Sanitation, Education, Nutrition and gender equality.
JRHMS Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 404
Name of the post:
- Para Medical Worker-NLEP: 100
- Block Programme Manager: 49
- Public Health Manager-NUHM: 53
- Block Accounts Manager: 28
- District Leprosy Consultant-NLEP: 18
- Physiotherapist-NLEP: 18
- Junior Nursing Tutors: 17
- Account Assistant- JRHMS (District Level): 14
- District Urban Health Manager- Planning (NUHM): 12
- Hospital Manager-JRHMS: 10
- PCPNDT Coordinator (District)- Ranchi-PCPNDT Cell: 01
- PCPNDT M&E Coordinator-PCPNDT Cell: 01
- Consultant Child Health-Newborn: 01
- Coordinator WIFS & MHS- ARSH Cell: 01
- Coordinator Clinical Establishment: 01
- Consultant Child Health-Nutrition: : 01
- District Accounts Manager-JRHMS: 01
- State Quality Assurance Consultant: 01
- City Community Process Manager-NUHM: 04
- State Urban manager- Community Process-NUHM: 01
- Content Editor-VSRC: 01
- Consultant-Routine Immunisation: 01
- Coordinator-RBSK: 01
- Administrative & Finance Officer- VSRC: 01
- Executive Assistant-Training: 01
- Executive Assistant-Accounts- IEC/BCC Cell: 01
- Executive Assistant-Accounts- Training Cell: 01
- Consultant Quality Monitoring- Quality Assurance: 01
- State Urban Health Manager-Planning-NUHM: 01
- State Programme Officer-Nursing Cell: 01
- State Accounts Officer-NUHM: 01
- State MIS Assistant-NU HM: 01
- State Urban Manager-M&E and MIS- NUHM: 01
- Legal Consultant-Tobacco Control Cell: 01
- Consultant-HRD-JRHMS: 01
- State Programme Manager-JRHMS: 01
- Refrigerator Mechanic -Deogarh: 01
- NGO Coordinator: 01
- Vaccine & Logistics Manager-Deogarh: 01
- Cold Chain Handler: 01
- Executive Documentation & Planning: 01
- Consultant-MCH: 01
- Consultant (Medical)-IPH: 01
- Consultant-M IS-IPH: 01
- Consultant-RO-IPH: 01
- State Consultant Public Health- Quality Assurance: 01
- Consultant (Management)-IPH: 01
- Administrative cum Programme Assistant-Quality Assurance: 01
- Programme Assistant-Tobacco Control Cell : 01
- Programme Coordinator-Nursing Cell: 02
- Training Coordinator-State Nodal Centre: 02
- Consultant -Maternal Health: 02
- City Urban Health Manager- M&E and MIS (NUHM): 04
- Technical Assistant (B)-IPH: 02
- Technical Assistant (C)-IPH: 02
- Regional IEC Coordinator-IEC Cell: 05
- District Programme Coordinator- SAHIYA-JRHMS: 03
- City Accounts Officer-NUHM: 04
- City Urban Health Manager- Planning (NUHM): 04
- District Data Manager-JRHMS: 05
- Regional Consultant-VSRC: 05
- State Finance Manager-JRHMS: 01
- State Leprosy Consultant-NLEP: 01
- Administrative Assistant-NLEP: 01
NRHM Jharkhand Manager Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification: LLB Degree / PG Degree, Diploma in Statistics/Economics/Demography / PG Degree, Diploma in Management in Rural Management / MPH / MBBS / MSW / MBA / CA / Inter ICWA / M.Com etc.
Note: Each post has its different eligibility criteria, applicants are advised to read the full notification once before applying.
JRHMS Para Medical Worker Vacancy 2016 Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 40 years 1st March 2016. For detailed information on age limit criteria, kindly follow the official notification.
NRHM Jharkhand Vacancy 2016 Salary: Salary range varies from 13,345 to 55,000 depending on the particular post. Candidate would be paid enough according to profile. Applicants should read the official notification for details regarding salary structure of each post.
- Last date to receive the application form by JRHMS – 04th May 2016.
JRHMS Recruitment 2016 Application Form, Apply Online/ Offline for 404 Para Medical Worker, Manager Jobs in Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society
JRHMS inviting eligible candidates for various 404 Para Medical Worker, Manager and others. Applicants have to apply online or by sending application form to the following address on or before 04.05.2016. More details regarding JRHMS Para Medical Worker Vacancy 2016 is given in this article or you can visit the official site – jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/.
Visit the official site and choose whether to apply online via samsjobs.info/samjharkhand/ or by sending the duly filled application form to the given address. Links for Apply Online and Download application form is given below. Fill all the details in application form and send it to the following address on or before last date. Hard copy of the form should reach to the address on or before the last date.
NHSRC Post Box No. – 10536,
New Delhi – 110067.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the application charges as per the rules of the Govt.
Jharkhand NRHM Jobs 2016 Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted according to the selection criteria which would be decided by the JRHMS.
JRHMS Recruitment 2016 Result: Candidates are advised to visit official website for their results, result would be uploaded after conduction of all the selection rounds successfully.
JRHMS Jobs 2016
JRHMS, Government of Jharkhand released notification regarding 404 Para Medical Worker, Manager and other vacancies on contract basis. Candidates should choose the applying method carefully, both online and offline mode are available for your convenience. NHSRC JRHMS Application Form 2016 (online or hard copy) should reach to the given address on or before 04th May 2016. For more details, regarding JRHMS Jobs 2016, candidates can log on to website jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/ or sams.co.in/ or nhsrcindia.org/.