KCGMC Recruitment 2016: Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College (KCGMC), Karnal has issued an employment notice regarding the KCGMC Resident Jobs 2016 for recruiting 45 Sr/Jr Resident Posts in various departments of KCGMC. Interested candidates are advised to go through official notification for KCGMC Vacancy 2016 for detailed information on eligibility criteria details. Applicants may get notification & application form for this vacancy on its official website, i.e., kcgmckarnal.org Candidates are advised to submit their duly filled application form on or before 25th November 2016 which is the last date of application submission.
About KCGMC: Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College is situated in Karnal of Haryana. Govt. of Haryana established this college in the loving memory of Kalpana Chawla, the famous astronaut. The medical college is built on 60 acres of land in the city. This state of Art hospital of Haryana is equipped with 500 bedded centrally Air conditioned facility.
KCGMC Vacancy 2016 Details:
No. of Posts: 45
Name of the Post:
- Senior Resident – 26 Posts
- Junior Resident – 19 Posts
Apply Mode: Offline
Organisation Name: Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College
Official Website: kcgmckarnal.org
- For Senior Resident Post: For MD/MS Candidates Rs. 18600+6000+NPA+DA And For Diploma Candidates Rs. 17400+5400+NPA+DA.
- For Junior Resident Post: Rs. 15600+5400+DA
- For Senior Resident Post: Candidates should have completed MBBS from any Institution/University recognized by MCI. MD/MS Degree or equivalent from University or Board recognized by MCI/DCI.
- For Junior Resident: Candidates should have completed MBBS from any Institution/university recognized by the MCI.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 22-42 years.
Important Date: Last date to submit application form – 25th November 2016.
KCGMC Recruitment 2016-17: Download Application Form for 42 Resident Posts: kcgmckarnal.org:
Applications are invited by the KCGMC, Karnal, Haryana for 45 Posts for Sr/Jr Resident. Candidates have to submit their duly filled application form along with all required documents on or before 25th November 2016. Applications for this vacancy are accepted only through registered post application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. Steps to apply for KCGMC Vacancy 2016-17 is given below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.kcgmckarnal.org.in
- Go through its official notification.
- Download application form in prescribed proforma.
- Fill information according to instruction.
- Attach Xerox copies of required documents & IPO (Indian Postal Order) along with duly filled application form and send it to the below given postal address.
Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal
1st Floor, above Trauma Centre Building
Application Fee: General category candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- and Reserved category candidate need to pay Rs. 125/- for IPO (Indian Postal Order) in favour of Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical college
Selection Process: Eligible candidates would be selected through Interview process.
Result: Result would be uploaded on the official site of KCGMC Medical College after interview round. Visit the official site regularly.
KCGMC Nurse Jobs 2016:
Govt. Medical College of Karnal, named after Kalpana Chawla is recruiting 42 Sr/Jr Resident posts. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can send their duly filled application form on or before 25th November 2016 which is the last date of application submission. If you have any queries regarding KCGMC Resident Vacancy 2016 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.