MNNIT Recruitment 2017: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad have released an official notification regarding recruitment on 53 posts for Guest Teacher posts on contractual basis (5 months only) in its organization. Those candidates who are interested and meet eligibility criteria for MNNIT Jobs 2017 are invited to attend walk-in-Interview in between the dates 3rd to 6th January 2017 along with duly filled application form and necessary documents. Candidates may download Application form and notification for this vacancy from the official website of MNNIT, i.e., mnnit.ac.in. More details on MNNIT Guest Faculty Vacancy 2017 are provided below in this post.
MNNIT Guest Faculty Recruitment 2017 Complete Details:
Total no. of Posts: 53 Posts
Name of Posts: Guest Faculty:
Department wise No. of Posts:
- Computer Science & Engineering Department: 18 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering Department: 12 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Department: 09 Posts
- Applied Mechanics Department: 04 Posts
- Electrical Engineering Department: 04 Posts
- Physics Department: 03 Posts
- Humanities & Social Science Department (Only for English): 02 Posts
- Biotechnology Department (Only for Bio-process and Biochemical Engineering): 01 Post
Organization Name: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
Official Website: mnnit.ac,in
Job Type: Contractual Basis (5 months only)
- M.Tech in Engineering and Ph.D in Humanities/Science: Rs. 40,000-45,000/- per month.
- Ph.D in Engineering: Rs. 45,000-50,000/- per month.
- For all Engineering Departments: Candidates should have completed Master’s degree in an appropriate discipline of Engineering with first class at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level. Preference will be given to Ph.D. candidates.
- For Physics Department: Applicants should have completed Doctorate in relevant field with first class at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
- For Humanities & Social Science Department: Candidates should have completed Doctorate in English/Professional Communication/ Linguistics with first class marks at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
Age Limit: Please refer official notification.
Important Dates and Time for Interview:
|Department/Specialization||Date of Interview||Reporting Time|
|Computer Science & Engineering Department||3rd January 2017||09:30 A.M.|
|Electrical Engineering Department||4th January 2017||09:30 A.M.|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering Department||4th January 2017||02:30 P.M.|
|Applied Mechanics Department||5th January 2017||09:30 A.M.|
|Mechanical Engineering Department||5th January 2017||02:30 P.M.|
|Biotech Engineering Department|
(Only for Bio-process and Biochemical Engineering)
|6th January 2017||09:30 A.M.|
|Humanities & Social Science Department (Only for English)||6th January 2017||12:30 P.M.|
|Physics Department||6th January 2017||02:30 P.M.|
MNNIT Guest Faculty Jobs 2017, Walk-in-Interview for 53 Guest Faculty Vacancies
Candidates interested in Teaching Jobs may check official notification for MNNIT Jobs 2017 for eligibility criteria. Those candidates who meet its criteria are invited to attend walk-in-interview in between the dates 3rd to 6th January 2017. Candidates are required to bring three copies of Bio-data in prescribed proforma along with all original certificates at the time of interview. Candidates also need to bring one set of photocopies of relevant degree & experience certificate, one passport size photograph along with proof of identification at the time of interview.
Application Fee: No application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Interview.
MNNIT Result 2017: Name of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of MNNIT.
MNNIT Recruitment 2017
Candidates interested in MNNIT Walk-in Interview 2017 need to go through official notification and after meeting all eligibility norms candidates may attend an interview in between the dates 3rd to 6th January 2017. In this post, we tried to provide you detailed information on MNNIT Jobs 2017 still if you have any queries regarding this vacancy ask us by commenting in the comment section given below we will respond you with an appropriate answer.