MP Patwari Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will soon conduct the exam to hire eligible candidates for Patwari jobs in MP Vyapam. Candidates who were preparing for MP Patwari exam and various other competitive exams have now started to prepare for this upcoming Patwari vacancies in MP. To boost their preparation here we are posting MP Patwari Exam Pattern 2017 and MP Patwari Syllabus 2017. Candidates must plan the strategy according to MP Patwari Selection Process 2017 to become a Patwari in Revenue Department of MP.
Any official news regarding MP Patwari Bharti Pariksha 2017 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process has not been published by the MP Professional Examination Board but on the basis of previous year exam pattern and syllabus here we are updating the content.
Total No. of Vacancies: 7391 (tentative)
Post Name: Patwari
Examination Name: Patwari Bharti Pariksha 2017
- Opening date for Submission of application form: January 2017 (tentative)
- Deadline for application form Submission: February 2017 (tentative)
- MP Patwari Exam Admit Card Availability: March 2017
- Date of MP Patwari Exam 2017: 25th and 26th March 2017
MP Patwari Exam Syllabus 2017, Get New MP Patwari Exam Pattern, Check MP Patwari Selection Process
As soon as any official notification is released for the MP Patwari Exam Pattern 2017, we’ll update you here, on this page. Till then you must prepare according to the given MP Patwari Syllabus 2017 and pattern.
MP Patwari Exam Pattern 2017: It’d be a multiple choice based question paper of one and half hour containing the questions of Hindi, English, Mathematics, Computer Knowledge and GK (with Current Affairs).
|Test Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total time|
|Objective Test Paper||English||100||90 minutes|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
MP Patwari recruitment Test 2017 Syllabus
For the detailed topics of above subjects, scroll down and prepare well by following the books available in the market of these subjects. Let’s check MP Patwari Syllabus 2017 -:
- Verbal Comprehension passage
- Fill in the blanks
- Spot the error
- Antonyms/ Synonyms
- Mis-spelt words
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitutions
- Antonyms/ Synonyms
- Error Detection
- Upsarg and pratay
- Sentences Correction
- Translation of English Sentences into Hindi
- Translation of Hindi Sentences into English
- Number Systems
- Whole Numbers
- Arithmetical Operations
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Distance
- Tables and Graphs
- Time and Work
- Ratio & Time
- SI & CI
- Logical Reasoning
- Basic of Computer
- Input & Output Devices
- MS Word & MS Office
- Multimedia & Animation
- Various Operating Systems
- Spreadsheet Package
- Information Technology
GK & Current Affairs
- Last six months current affair questions
- History, Geography, Culture of MP state
- Indian History & Heritage
- Indian Art & Culture
- Indian Constitution & Politics
- Governance System
- Geography of India
- General Science
MP Patwari Selection Process 2017
- On the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the test, final merit list would be prepared and candidates getting the higher rank will be selected for 7398 vacant Patwari positions. Cut off for the final merit list would be prepared by the MP Professional Examination Board.
- After that, selected candidates will be divided into three batches for the training period of 9 months.
- After the successful training, candidates will get their joining details.
MP Patwari Syllabus Exam Pattern, MP Patwari Bharti Pariksha Selection Process
On the basis of previous years question papers, we have updated the MP Patwari Exam Pattern 2017 which would be conducted before December 2017. With the help of MP Patwari Syllabus 2017 and MP Patwari Selection Process 2017, candidates can surely crack the exam. For the latest information regarding MP Patwari 2017 Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process, visit this page regularly. If any of the candidates finds any kind of difficulty regarding the MP Patwari Bharti Exam Patter/ Syllabus and Selection Process, they can contact us through the comment box by leaving your issues in the reply box at the end of the post.