MP Post Office Recruitment 2017: Madhya Pradesh postal circle will be released the recruitment notification for the various vacancies. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for this MP Post Recruitment 2017 via online application form submission at dopmp.in till the last date. For more details such as age limit, education qualification, important date, how to apply, selection procedure, application fee etc are given below.
MP Post Office Vacancy 2017 Details:
The total number of the post: will be updated soon
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Probation Period: Two years
Name of the posts: Will be Available
MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Interested applicants should have passed Matriculation or Equivalent from any recognized School or Board.
MP Post Vacancy 2017 Age Limit: Interested candidate must have age minimum 18 years and maximum age will be 27 years. Age commission will be as per the Government norms.
- Starting date of application submission: will be updated soon
- Ending date to submit online application: will be updated soon
- Last date to deposit application fee: will be updated soon
- Date of release MP post office admit card: will be updated soon
- MP Post office exam date: will be updated soon
MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Application Form: MP Post Office Postman and Mail guard Vacancies, MP Postal Circle Jobs
Eligible and interested applicants in the posts they can apply application form via online mode. Online application for MP post office vacancy 2017 will be started soon. Check how to apply for MP postal circle vacancy 2017 instruction below before applying online for this MP post office jobs 2017.
- The applicant has to visit the website www.dopmp.in through internet enabled workstation or personal computer or laptop
- Keep ready the scanned photograph and signature in .jpeg, .jpg format in specified file size and 10th class mark sheet.
- Fill all the required information carefully in all mandatory fields.
- Finally before submitting the MP post online form, the applicant need to check all the entries for its correctness and genuineness.
- Once submitted, no data can be modified/altered.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
- For Unreserved Category candidates: 500/- (Application + Exam fee)
- For Women/PWD/ SC/ST candidates: 100/- (Application Fee)
MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of aptitude test and computer test.
MP Post Office Syllabus and Exam Pattern
MP Postal Circle Postman and Mail Guard Exam Pattern and Qualifying Marks
MP Post Office Jobs 2017:
Participate candidate can check this MP post office result on the MP Post Office official website. The MP Post Office official website is dopmp.in after releasing of MP post office postman and mail guard result.