MP Govt invites application form for MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 for 374 posts of Postman and mail guard posts. Candidates can apply online for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 from 10th April 2016 to 5th May 2016. Check MP Post office vacancy 2016 notification and apply till the last date.
MP Post Office Admit Card News: MP Post office admit card 2016 for postman and mail guard posts to be released after the 10th June 2016 (updated at official website). Candidates can download MP postman admit Card 2016 and MP mail guard admit card 2016 online from dopmp.in/. The tentative date for MP post office exam is 26th June 2016. Link to download MP postal circle admit card 2016 will be available soon.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2016: Madhya Pradesh postal circle has released the recruitment notification for the 374 posts of Postman / Mail Guard. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for this MP Post Recruitment 2016 via online application form submission at dopmp.in till the last date which is 5th May 2016 and application fee can be submitted online till 9th May 2016. For more details such as age limit, education qualification, important date, how to apply, selection procedure, application fee etc are given below.
MP Post Office Vacancy 2016 Details :
The total number of the post: 374
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Probation Period: Two years
Name of the posts: Postman and Mail Guard
- Bhopal: 58
- Balaghat: 18
- Hoshangabad: 16
- Sagar: 22
- Chhatarpur: 15
- Vidisha: 07
- Chhindwara: 12
- Rewa: 19
- shahdol: 12
- Guna: 14
- Indore City: 24
- Gwalior: 30
- Indore Mfl.:12
- Khandwa: 10
- Jabalpur: 26
- Mandsaur: 18
- Ujjain: 21
Mail Guard: 07
- RMS MP Division Bhopal: 03
- RMS ID Division Indore: 00
- RMS JB Division Jabalpur: 04
MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification: Interested applicants should have passed Matriculation or Equivalent from any recognized School or Board.
MP Post Vacancy 2016 Age Limit: Interested candidate must have age minimum 18 years and maximum age will be 27 years. Age commission will be as per the Government norms.
- Starting date of application submission: 10th April 2016
- Ending date to submit online application: 5th May 2016
- Last date to deposit application fee: 9th May 2016
- Date of release MP post office admit card: After 10th June
- MP Post office exam date: 26th June 2016 (tentative)
MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Application Form: MP Post Office Postman and Mail guard Vacancies Online Apply
Eligible and interested applicants in the posts they can apply application form via online mode. Online application for MP post office vacancy 2016 has been started. Check how to apply for MP postal circle vacancy 2016 instruction below before applying online for this MP post office jobs 2016.
- The applicant has to visit the website www.dopmp.in through internet enabled workstation or personal computer or laptop
- Keep ready the scanned photograph and signature in .jpeg, .jpg format in specified file size and 10th class mark sheet.
- Fill all the required information carefully in all mandatory fields.
- Finally before submitting the MP post online form, the applicant need to check all the entries for its correctness and genuineness.
- Once submitted, no data can be modified/altered.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Application Fee:
- For Unreserved Category candidates: 500/- (Application + Exam fee)
- For Women/PWD/ SC/ST candidates: 100/- (Application Fee)
MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of aptitude test and computer test.
MP Post Office Syllabus and Exam Pattern
MP Postal Circle Postman and Mail Guard Exam Pattern and Qualifying Marks
MP Post Office Jobs 2016:
Participate candidate can check this MP post office result on the MP Post Office official website. The MP Post Office official website is dopmp.in after releasing of MP post office postman and mail guard result.