MPSC State Service Exam 2016: The Maharashtra Public Service Commission, abbreviated as MPSC, will soon be conducting the State Service Preliminary Examination 2016 for the recruitment of 109 eligible candidates on Naib Tahsildar, Kaksh Adhikaaree, Tahsildar, Assistant Sales Commissioner, Assistant Director & Other posts. All the candidates who want to get this job, would need to follow the official notification at mpsc.gov.in and then appear for the MPSC State Service Exam 2016 after applying online on or before 12th January 2016.
MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam 2016 Details:
Total Posts: 109
Exam Name – State Service Preliminary Examination 2016
- Kaksh Adhikaaree – 20
- Tahsildar – 19
- Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police – 16
- Naib Tahsildar – 10
- Assistant Registrar – 08
- Assistant Director – 08
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Block Development Officer – 06
- Assistant Sales Commissioner – 06
- Assistant Block Development Officer – 05
- Deputy Collector – 05
- Chief Officer – 02
- Deputy Superintendent – 02
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer – 01
- Deputy Superintendent – 01
Educational Criteria: Candidate must possess Commerce Degree with minimum 55% marks.
- Check the official notification for the elaborated details.
Age Limit: Should lies in between 19 to 33 years of age as on 01 April 2016.
- The reserved category candidates will be provided an age relaxation of 5 years. Check the notification form more information.
Important Dates: If you are going to apply in this MPSC Service Exam you need to keep the following dates in your mind:
- Commencing Date for Online Application – 23 December 2015.
- Deadline for Applying Online – 12 January 2016
- Deadline for Fee Payment – 13 January 2016
- Expected Date of Preliminary Exam – 10 April 2016
MPSC State Service Preliminary Exam 2016 Application Form
All the candidates willing to apply in this examination for the above mentioned posts can do it through the official website of the MPSC i.e. mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/. You have to apply online for the recruitment on or before 12th January 2016.
Selection Process: The selection of the worthy candidates will be done based on:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Charges: Candidates have to pay Rs. 523 for Unreserved and Rs. 323 for Reserved Categories.
MPSC State Service Exam Result: The results of this State Service Exam conducted by the MPSC can be checked on the official website of the MPSC.
Maharashtra Preliminary State Service Exam 2016
The Maharashtra PSC has recently published that it will be conducting the MPSC State Service Exam 2016 to recruit the eligible candidates for 109 vacant posts. It is a very good opportunity for the candidates looking for a government job in Maharashtra. Apply online for this exam after following the Apply online link above before 12th January 2016.