NIE Recruitment 2016: The National Institute of Epidemiology has released a notification regarding the NIE Vacancy 2016 about 55 vacant places for Scientists, Project Assistant, Nurse, DEO & other posts on the contractual basis. Candidates have to apply online for participating in the NIE Recruitment 2016 from the official website, i.e. nie.gov.in on or before 21st March 2016. The Selection process includes the written exam and personal interview.
Total no. of Posts: 55
Name of the post:
- Program Coordinator (Scientist – D) (Medical): 01
- Scientist C (Medical) (Public health) (Approach Coordinator): 05
- Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) (Laboratory Trainer): 02
- Scientist -C (Non-medical) (Data Manager): 02
- Scientist-B (Medical) (Team Leader): 01
- Scientist-B (Non Medical) (Team Leader): 01
- Project Assistant (Field): 15
- Project Assistant (Laboratory): 02
- Junior Nurse: 05
- Data Entry Operator- A: 10
- Administrative Officer: 01
- Project Secretary (Section Officer): 04
- Clerk (Upper Division Clerk): 04
- Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff): 02
Educational Qualification: MD/ DNB/ MPH/ MAE/ BDS/ MBBS/ B.V.Sc/ PG Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in relevant field.
Age Limit: No age limit
Salary: Rs. 14910 to Rs. Rs.61770 + HRA. For Post wise pay band details visit the official notification.
- Closing Date for Online Application: 21st March 2016
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2016, NIE Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
NIE has issued a notification for NIE Scientist Jobs 2016. Applications will be accepted through online mode only. Incomplete applications would be rejected. Read the instructions given in official notification carefully. Click on ‘Apply Online’ link given below and Fill the online application following the instruction given in the official notification and click on SUBMIT. After that note down the registration no. for further use and take a printout of submitted application form.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks of written exam and after that they will have to go through the personal interview. Candidate must qualify these rounds to get the job.
Application Charges: Applicants have to pay the Application fee as decided by the NIE.
NIE recruitment Result 2016: Result would be published on our website as soon as NIE declares the result. For Exam and Result date bookmark this page and regularly check our website or official website, i.e. nie.gov.in/.
NIE Jobs 2016
NIE invites NIE Vacancy 2016 Online Applications Form from Indian citizens for 55 posts of Scientists, PA, and many other posts in India. Applicants have to apply online on or before 21st March 2016. For other information regarding National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2016 like pay scale, reservation policy, experience related queries visit the official website. If you have other queries, ask in comment box given below.