NSIT Application Form 2014

By | November 11, 2013

NSIt is an engineering college which going to announce the Application Form for interested and eligible applicants who wish to apply application form of NSIT, Applicants can get latest updates from here:

NSIT Application Form:-

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) is a very well known engineering college in Delhi. This college is formerly known as Delhi Institute of technology. NSIT Engineering College is affiliated to Delhi University. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), New Delhi invites application for admission to full time Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) course commencing in the session 2014-15 NSIT, New Delhi conducts counseling for admission to all the B.E programs for Delhi and outside Delhi candidates for the academic session 2014-15 on the basis of merit list prepared by CBSE based on the JEE Main scores. Get details about NSIT Application form 2014 given here:NSIT Application Form 2014

The B.E Programs are offered in:

•   Control Engineering Information Technology Manufacturing Processes
•    Computer Engineering Instrumentation
•      Electronics & Communication Engineering
•    Automation Engineering
•    Biotechnology

NSIT application form 2014:-

For this year NSIT admission will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the JEE Mains exam. 85% seats are reserved for student of 12th class of CBSC Board or Equivalent board of Delhi. Remaining 15% are reserved for outside of Delhi students.

Online registration will be open till July 2014. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form carefully be reading instructions. Besides other parameters, the allotment of seat to a registered eligible candidate in various phases/rounds, except for “Open House counselling cum Admission and Active Wait List (if any)”, will be made on the basis of the choices filled in by the candidate.

Candidates are required to report at the NSIT on the specified date and time (as per the Counselling schedule notified from time to time on the website http://www.nsit.nic.in) along with requisite admission fee in the form of a Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque and original and attested copies of documents.

If a candidate does not report on the specified date and time along with all the requisite documents, his allotted seat shall be cancelled and the candidate shall not have any claim on the allotted seat, whatsoever.

Application Fee :

To participate in counseling student has to deposit 1000/-. Cash will be deposited through a Challan form available at site nsit.nic.in at any branch    of Andhra Bank. The cash can be transferred through NEFT (account transfer). Online Registration for the 2014 Session will be start from June 2014 and will be ending in July 1st week. Online registration will be possible after depositing 1000/-. After payment you can register on NSIT website.

Important dates:

Opening of Online Registration & Choice filling: June, 2014.
Closing of Counseling Fee submission: July, 2014.
Closing of Online Registration & Choice filling: July, 2014.

NSIT 2014 Application Form:-

NSIT Application form 2014 are available here, applicants can get details about NSIT Application Form from here, Candidates can apply online on July month 2014.

One thought on “NSIT Application Form 2014

  1. mohammad hassanbaig

    sir ,
    i completed my B.tech with 61.2% ……. 2013 pass out
    and i am NOT qualified gate ………..
    is their any chance to join M.TECH in your college
    thank you sir


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *