RPET exam will be not be organized from this year i.e. 2016. Candidates who wants to take admission in Engineering colleges in Rajasthan, they can apply for JEE Main Examination from 1st December to 31st December, 2015.
RPET Application Form 2016: Those candidates who are interested in the BE and B. Tech degree courses they are required to apply online application form for entrance exam. The RPET exam is known as Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test. Those candidates who have interested in the RPET 2016, they can apply JEE Main online application form from 1st to 31st December, 2015. For more details they can check the official notification and some details such as age, education qualification, mode of selection, application process, application fee etc. are given below.
NOTE: RPET EXAM will not be organized further. Admission in Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan will be taken through JEE Main Rank and Score.
RPET 2016 Educational Qualification:- Those who intend to apply for the RPET Exam should have studied/passed Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science as optional subjects. The candidates sitting in 2016 Class XII Board Exam can also apply for the exam.
Age Limit:- The date of the birth of the applying person should fall after or on 1st of October, 1991. The relaxation is granted to the candidates falling under Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Class of Five years.
- JEE Main Application form start date: 1st December
- JEE Main Application end date: 31st December
- JEE Main 2016 Admit card: Last week of March, 2016
- JEE Main exam Date: 3rd, 9th, and 10th April, 2016
- JEE Main Result: 26th April, 2016
RPET 2016 Application Form:-
Eligible and interested nominees in the RPET 2015 entrance exam, they can apply application form through the online mode from the RPET official website. Candidate can fill online application form by follow these steps:
1. Candidate need to pay application fee first before fill online application. after payment candidate will get 16 digit Token number.
2. Visit official Website techedu.rajasthan.gov.in for apply online where you can active your application by entering 16 digit Token number.
3. after process of application form fill all entries carefully. attach all documents, photo and signature.
4. candidate should fill application form carefully and should review your application form before click on the submit button.
5. after final submission take print out of your application form and send it with all required document to the following address before 5.00 PM till last date.Coordinator RPET – 2015,
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
W-6, Residency Road, Jodhpur –342 032
Note:- Candidate should send their application by Registered post or speed post.
RPET 2016 Paper Pattern:- The RPET Entrance Test comprises Mathematics [40 Question], Chemistry [40 Question], Physics [40 Question] sections. Total time allotted to attempt the question paper is 3 hrs. The paper will be set in Hindi and English language. Total Marks is 120. No negative marking. Paper Duration is 3 hrs.
RPET 2016 Registration Fee:- Those candidates who have interested in the exam they need to pay online application form fee is Rs.800/- (10/- E-Mitra service Charge). Candidate can pay application fee at any E-mitra Center which is Authorized by Government.
RPET 2016 Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test. In the written test many subject will consists such as English, Math’s, Science etc.
RPET Application Form 2016:
RPET Exam will be held in mid of May 2015, a large number of candidates are waiting for RPET Application Form 2015. To know more details visit here.