RSTV Recruitment 2016: Rajya Sabha Television has issued a public employment notice for recruiting 72 Video Editor, Camera Person and others initially contract basis for two years. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria have to walk-in-interview for RSTV Camera person Jobs 2016. Candidates have to appear in interview as per the schedule given below from 9th May to 13th May 2016 for grabbing the RSTV Video Editor Vacancy 2016. For more details regarding Rajya Sabha TV Channel Recruitment 2016 visit RSTV Official site – rajyasabha.nic.in/.
About RSTV: Rajya Sabha is a Council of States which is also known as Upper house of the parliament of India. Rajya Sabha Television is a cable television network channel of India which owned and operated by Rajya Sabha. Rajya Sabha TV covers the proceedings of Rajya Sabha.
RSTV Vacancy 2016 Details:
No. of Post: 72
Name of Post:
- Junior Video Editor : 23
- Junior Camera person : 22
- Camera person : 05
- Junior Graphics Designer : 05
- Transport Coordinator : 05
- Senior Graphics Designer : 03
- Graphics Designer (VizRt / Virtual Studio) : 02
- Graphics Designer : 05
- Panel Producer : 02
Educational Qualification: Graduate / 3 years degree or diploma in cinematography/ Videography / Degree or diploma in Journalism/Mass communication / 10+2 / 10th pass candidates can apply for the vacancy.
Age Limit: Candidates between 21 to 58 years of age are eligible to apply.
- Junior Video Editor : 30,000/-
- Junior Camera person : 30,000/-
- Camera person : 54,000/-
- Junior Graphics Designer : 30,000/-
- Transport Coordinator : 40,000/-
- Senior Graphics Designer : 72,000/-
- Graphics Designer (VizRt / Virtual Studio) : 60,000/-
- Graphics Designer : 42,000/-
- Panel Producer : 60,000/-
Important Date: Walk-In-Interview Dates –
- Camera person : 9th May 2016 (12.00 noon)
- Junior Camera person : 9th May 2016 (03.00 PM)
- Junior Video Editor : 10th May 2016 (12.00 noon)
- Senior Graphics Designer : 10th May 2016 (03.00 PM)
- Graphics Designer (VizRt / Virtual Studio) : 11th May 2016 (12.00 noon)
- Graphics Designer : 11th May 2016 (03.00 PM)
- Junior Graphics Designer : 12th May 2016 (12.00 noon)
- Panel Producer : 12th May 2016 (03.00 PM)
- Transport Coordinator : 13th May 2016 (12.00 noon)
RSTV Recruitment 2016, Appear for Walk-In-Interview from 9th May to 13th May for Rajya Sabha TV Channel Jobs
Rajya Sabha invites eligible candidates to appear in walk-in-interview process for various 72 Video Editor, Camera Person and other jobs. Interview dates are different from 9th May to 13th May for each post of RSTV Job 2016.
Visit rajyasabha.nic.in and download application form and official notification. Fill RSTV Application Form 2016 and appear with this application form at the time of interview.
Office of Rajya Sabha Television,
3rd Floor, Talkatora Stadium Annexe Building,
Application Fee: Visit official notification for application fee details.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected through performance in interview round only.
Rajya Sabha TV Channel Recruitment 2016 Result: After the interview round result would be uploaded on the official site, check the official site regularly for latest updates on result.
RSTV Jobs 2016
Official notification for Rajya Sabha TV Recruitment 2016 has been released recently. Application form is available at rajyasabha.nic.in, interested candidates in RSTV Channel Vacancy 2016 may appear as per the schedule from 9th May to 13th May 2016 at above address. For any of the doubts regarding the RSTV Vacancy 2016, you can ask us by commenting at the end of the post.