SFIO Recruitment 2016: Serious Fraud Investigation Office has issued an official recruitment notice for filling up the vacant positions of 52 Sr Assistant Director, Addl/Joint Director, Assistant, Private secretary and other various posts. Eligible candidates will be selected as per the norms of SFIO. Candidates have to apply by sending the application form on or before 13th July 2016 for SFIO Director Vacancy 2016. You can get the more details from official site of SFIO – sfio.nic.in and mca.gov.in regarding SFIO Sr Assistant director Jobs 2016.
About SFIO: SFIO is under ministry of Corporate affairs consists experts in the field of forensic auditing, accountancy, law, information technology, company law, investigation, capital market and taxation for detecting, prosecuting/recommending for prosecution white-collar frauds/crimes.
SFIO Vacancy Details 2016
Total no. of Posts: 52
Name of Posts:
- Additional/Joint Director (Investigation) – 04
- Additional /Joint Director (Capital Market) – 01
- Additional/Joint Director (Forensic Audit) – 02
- Additional /Joint Director (Financial Transactions) – 01
- Dy Director (Investigation) – 02
- Dy Director (Corporate Law) – 01
- Dy Director (Forensic Audit) – 01
- Senior Assistant Director (Forensic Audit) – 03
- Senior Assistant Director (Capital Market) – 03
- Senior Assistant Director (Banking) – 05
- Senior Assistant Director (Taxation) – 01
- Senior Prosecutor – 05
- Senior Assistant Director (Corporate Law) – 03
- Assistant Director (Investigation) – 04
- Office Superintendent – 02
- Assistant Director (Law) – 01
- Private Secretary – 06
- Principal Private Secretary – 01
- Assistant – 06
Serious Fraud Investigation Office Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification: Eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification is given in official notification, go through it.
Age Limit: It’s must for applicants to meet the minimum and maximum age limit criteria, which is available in official notification.
Serious Fraud Investigation Office Jobs 2016 Salary:
- Dy Director and Principal Private Secretary – 15,600 – 39,100 + GP 6,600/-
- Additional Director – 37,400 – 67,000 + GP 8,700/-
- Joint Director – 15,600 – 39,100 + GP 7,600/-
For post wise salary details visit official notification.
- Application Form Receiving Last Date – 13th July 2016
SFIO Recruitment 2016 Application Form, 52 Sr Assistant Director, Additional/Joint Director Jobs in Serious Fraud Investigation Office
Applications in prescribed format are being invited for 52 Sr Assistant Director, Additional/Joint Director, Private Secretary posts in Serious Fraud Investigation Office. Interested and willing candidates have to send the SFIO Application Form 2016 at the below address in such a manner that it should be received on or before 13th July 2016.
Download the official notification and application form from official site or link given below. Read the how to apply section of filling application form carefully. Now proceed for application form filling. Enter personal, educational details as asked and send this application with all the necessary enclosures to the following address.
Serious Fraud Investigation Office,
2nd Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, B-3 Wing,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003.
Serious Fraud Investigation Office Vacancy 2016 Application Fee: Go through official notice once for application fee submission details.
Selection Process: As per the recruitment rules of SFIO candidates will be selected.
SFIO Recruitment 2016 Result: Candidates are advised to visit the official site regularly for latest updates on results. Official result would be announced soon after qualifying rounds.
SFIO Jobs 2016
Official recruitment notification has been released by SFIO (Serious Fraud Investigation Office) for 52 Sr Assistant Director, Additional/Joint Director and various other posts. For this SFIO Fraud Investigation Recruitment 2016 application form receiving last date is 13th July 2016. Candidates can get the more details from sfio.nic.in and mca.gov.in/.