SSC CPO Recruitment 2016: The Staff Selection Commission has recently published an official advertisement at ssc.nic.in regards to the Various vacancies available for the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPF’s and ASI in CISF. The interested candidates are suggested to visit the SSC SI in Delhi Police and ASI in CISF Vacancy 2016 notification after following the official portal of SSC. The eligible candidates have to apply for SSC CPO Jobs 2016 online between the dates 09th January to 05th February 2016.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) which is popularly known as SSC is the Indian organization which was established to recruit the staff for several posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinates Offices. Here you will see the large numbers of posts which is published in the SSC Recruitment 2016. Staff Selection Commission was formed by the Government of India with an aim to recruit the deserving and suitable candidate for the vacant posts.
The commission firstly, identifies the vacant posts in the various departments and ministries of Government Services and then publishes the recruitment notification on it’s by which people able to know about the posts and apply for the same. It recruits the Group B posts in various ministries and departments of Government of India and all Non – Technical Group C posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Government of India. Each year SSC recruits lakhs of Indian Citizen in the vacant posts. It gives such people a chance of employment.
SSC CPO ASI SI Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total Posts: 2907
- Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPF: 1706 – [CRPF-221 (Female-16, Male-205), BSF-607 (Female-30, Male-577), ITBP-289(Female-23, Male-266), CISF-536(Female-54, Male-482), SSB-53 (Female-18, Male-35)]
- Assistant Sub Inspector CISF: 1106 (Female-110, Male-991)
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police: 95
Educational Qualification: Should possesses Bachelor Degree.
Age Limit: Applicants age must lie between 20 to 25 years of age.
SSC CPO SI ASI Salary:
- SI: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + GP Rs. 4200
- ASI: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + GP Rs. 2400
SSC CPO Exam 2016 which was conducted on 20th March 2016, Cancelled due to paper leak. New 1st Written Exam Date is 5th June 2016
- Commencing Date to Apply Online: 09th January 2016
- Deadline to Apply Online: 05th February 2016
- 1st Written Exam Date: 05th June 2016
- 2nd Written Exam Date: Will be Updated soon
SSC CPO ASI SI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online from 9th January
All the applicants are suggested to read the official notification before applying for SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 at ssc.nic.in and if you face any difficulties while applying online, then you can apply in a procedural approach by logging into ssc.nic.in and then have to select the post. Then fill the recruitment form along with all the necessary details, affixing scanned copies of documents, photo, signature, etc.
SSC CPO SI ASI Exam Pattern 2016
To know about the Exam pattern and the type of question paper, you have to visit the official website SSC. There you will get the authentic and official details.
- The exam is categorized into 2 papers
- Both the papers are of objective type.
- Each paper consists of 200 questions and each question carries 01 mark.
- Paper 1st is divided into 4 sections, each section is of 50 marks.
- 2nd paper is of 1 section carries 200 questions of 200 marks.
- The maximum duration provided to complete the paper is predefined i.e. 2 Hours.
- For each wrong answer there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks each wrong answer.
- 1st paper will be conducted on 20th March 2016 and 2nd paper will be conducted on 05th June 2016.
SSC CPO ASI SI Jobs 2016 Syllabus:
The syllabus of SSC CPO ASI SI Vacancy 2016 is categorized into 5 sections, General Intelligence and Reasoning, English Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge & General Awareness and the last one is English language & Comprehension. The first 4 sections are the syllabus of 1st Paper and the last section is the syllabus of 2nd paper.
- SSC SI ASI Exam 2016 General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Spatial Orientation, Discrimination, Discrimination, Arithmetical Reasoning, Arithmetic Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Figurative Analogy, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figurative Series, Embedded Figures, Similarities and Differences, Space Visualization, Visual Memory, Relationship concepts, Figurative Classification, Non-Verbal Series, Semantic Analogy, Semantic Classification, Number Series, Venn Diagrams etc.
- SSC SI ASI Exam 2016 General Knowledge & General Awareness: India and its neighboring countries,Culture, Economic Scene, Indian Constitution, History, Geography, General Polity, Scientific Research etc.
- SSC SI ASI Exam 2016 Quantitative Aptitude: Percentages, Square roots, Interest, Discount, Profit & Loss, Mixture and Alligation, Time & work, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Quadrilaterals, Trigonometric ratio, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Partnership Business, Time and distance, Graphs of Linear Equations, Circle and its chords, Regular Polygons, Standard Identities etc.
- SSC SI ASI Exam 2016 English Comprehension: Error Recognition, Vocabulary, Grammar, Synonyms, Sentence Completion, Fill in the blanks, Comprehension, Spellings, Sentence Structure, Antonyms, Phrases and Idioms, etc.
SSC CPO ASI SI Jobs 2016 Selection Process: For clearing the SSC CPO Exam 2016, the candidates have to pass through the 04 crucial phases that are the part of the recruitment process:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Face to Face Interview
SSC CPO Jobs 2016 Application Charges: General/ O.B.C. candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- and all others are free the application fee.
SSC CPO Vacancies 2016
SSC is about to recruit 2907 candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector, and is requesting application from the eligible candidates on or before 05th February 2016. In case of any issues while applying online, you may contact us for your assistance.
Check More SSC Vacancies
SSC Management Executive Recruitment
SSC CAPFS, ASI Recruitment