SSC Stenographer Rcruitment 2017: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon announce that it will be conducting SSC Stenographer Examination 2017 for Grade C and D in order to recruit for the different Stenographer Posts of Grade C and Grade D. All the candidates looking for a government SSC jobs can check the details of this SSC Stenographer Recruitment and apply online for the exam on or before the last date that the SSC provides for the registration of Part 1 and Part 2, from the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in. We will provide you the last dates once the SSC makes an announcement about it.
The candidates interested in this Stenographer Vacancies SSC can check all the details regarding this SSC Stenographer Exam 2017 below.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2017 Details:
Examination Name: SSC Stenographer Examination 2016, (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’)
Number of Posts: Updating Soon
Name of Posts:
|S. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|01.||Stenographer Grade – C||Updates soon|
|02.||Stenographer Grade – D||Updates soon|
Educational Criteria: The candidates who are thinking of applying in this Stenographer Exam SSC must have completed his 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
Age Limit: The willing applicants in this SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2017 must be between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Age relaxations of 3 years, 5 years, 10 years , 13 years and 15 years are offered to the candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ST, PH, PH+OBC, PH+SC/St or ex serviceman respectively. Check the official notification for further details.
Important Dates: The below given dates are important for this SSC Recruitment:
- Ending date for Part 1 registration: Coming Soon
- Ending date for Part 2 registration: Coming Soon
- Submit offline application on or before: Coming Soon
- Remote Area and Candidates residing abroad must submit their offline application on or before: Coming Soon
- Date of SSC Stenographer Exam: Coming Soon
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Application Form: SSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Stenographer Posts
- Online Procedure: Apply online from the official website of SSC i.e. ssconline.nic.in on or before the last dates given above. Candidates can log into the official website where they will have to fill the application in two parts – Part 1 registration and Part 2 registration. Fill the details carefully in the Part 1 registration after which you will be asked to perform the payment of fee and you will have complete the Part 2 registration after that. After submission of the Part 2 application an email will be sent to the applicants email id, take a print out of that email and challan for future uses.
- Offline Procedure: The willing candidates can send in their application forms in the officially prescribed format along with all the required documents to the Concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission on or before the last dates.
Selection Process: The selection of the deserving candidates will be done based on:
- Written Test
- Skill Test in Stenography
SSC Stenographer Result 2017: The candidates who apply in this recruitment will be able to check their results on the official website of the SSC.
SSC Steno Official Notification: Updating Soon
SSC Stenographer Offline Application Form: Updating Soon
Apply Online For Stenographer: Updating Soon
SSC Stenographer Jobs 2017:
The SSC has recently announced that it will fill up the vacant Stenographer posts of both Group 1 and Group 2 by conducting Stenographer Exams SSC 2017. Check SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 details and all the willing candidates to apply in this SSC Stenographer Jobs can do it either online or offline before the last dates.