SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016: Staff Selection Commission Western Region has officially announced the SSC Western Region Recruitment Notification 2016 at sscwr.net about 234 posts for non-gazette group ‘B’ and ‘C’ Vacancies as Scientific Assistant, Senior, and Junior Research Assistance, Senior and Junior draftsman, Junior engineer & other posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the SSCWR Vacancy 2016 after meeting the eligibility criteria on or before the last date, i.e. 02 October 2016 till 5pm (Extended till 17th October). More information concerning the SSC Western Region Jobs 2016 are mentioned below, visit the complete details before applying online.
About SSCWR: The staff selection commission is organized by the government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the department of ministries as well as the government of India. Recently staff selection commission has announced a huge vacancy for the western region for 234 posts. So the candidates who want to join government job in the ssc western region, it’s a golden opportunity for them. The eligible candidate can apply online for the desired post on the official page of staff selection commission which is sscwr.net. The candidates have to download the application form and fill all the required information and then submit it on or before the last date for form submission. Candidates must fill all the information correctly.
SSC Western Region Vacancy 2016 Details
Total no of posts: 234 vacancies
Name of the post: Group “B” & “C” Posts
- Research Assistant: 14 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering: 01 Post
- Civil Engineering: 10 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 01 Post
- Scientific – Physics: 01 Post
- Mechanical Engineering: 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (M&E): 74 Posts
- (M&E) (Metallurgy): 15 Posts
- Military Explosives: 59 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical): 02 Posts
- Economic Investigator: 01 Post
- Draftsman Grade-I: 03 Posts
- Textile Designer: 02 Posts
- Jr. Draftsman: 01 Post
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving): 02 Posts
- Senior Research Assistant: 03 Posts
- Research Assistant: 03 Posts
- Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Junior Technical Assistant: 12 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Vehicle): 03 Posts
- Chargeman-II (Factory): 04 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 04 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Ore Dressing): 02 Posts
- Store Keeper: 01 Post
- Junior Chemist: 10 Posts
- Assistant Manager cum Storekeeper: 01 Post
- Warden (For Hostel): 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
- Assistant Store Keeper (Technical): 01 Post
- Store Clerk: 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance): 27 Posts
- Fieldman: 01 Post
- Junior Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant Grade-II: 24 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 01 Post
- Store Keeper Grade-III: 01 Post
- Stockman: 13 Posts
- Farm Manager: 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 03 Posts
- Deputy Ranger: 06 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
Educational Qualification: The applicants must possess B.E/ B.Tech/ Post graduation/ Diploma in the relevant field.
Note: For post wise qualification details please refer the official notification of SSC Western Region recruitment 2016.
SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016 Age Limit:
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 30 years
Note: Visit the official Notification for category wise and post wise Age Criteria and relaxations in age
SSC WR Jobs 2016 salary:
- Group C Vacancies: 5200 to Rs. 20200 + GP Rs. 1900/ 2400
- Group B Vacancies: 9300 to Rs. 34800 + GP Rs. 4200
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SSC WR RECRUITMENT 2016:
- Last Date for applying online and application fee payment: (Extended till 17th October)
- Last Date for Receipt of Online form Hard copy: Within 10 days after applying online.
How To Apply for SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016, 234 Group “C”, “D” Vacancies, SSCWR Recruitment 2016
Candidate can apply online for the SSC WR Vacancy 2016 from its official website which is sscwr.net on or before 02nd October 2016 (Extended till 17th October) and after that make it sure that the SSCWR Recruitment 2016 online application form hard copy must reach the given address within 10 days after the last date of applying online. There are total 234 vacancies available for Scientific Assistant, Junior Engineer and other posts.
Candidate must fulfill all the information correctly or the application can be rejected by the Staff Selection Commission Western Region. After filling the form candidates should need to make online payment through the internet banking which should be done only with the use of the debit card of state bank of India. Or candidate can also make payment by the SBI Challan of 100/-
NOTE: make sure that your online application hard copy should reach the given address on or before 12 October 2016 till 05pm.
Regional director (WR)
Staff selection commission,
Western region, 1st floor,
Old C.G.O building Pratistha Bhawan,
South wing, M.K road,
SSC WR Vacancy 2016 Application Fee:
- General/ OBC: 100/-
- ST/ SC/ PWD/ Woman: Free of Cost
Selection process for SSC WR Recruitment 2016: Candidates have to qualify in the various selection processes which are-
- Written exam to test the skills.
- Personal interview.
Candidates will be selected as per the performance in the mentioned selection process.
SSC Western Region Result 2016: The candidate can get there result on the official website of SSC after the selection process is completed.
SSC WR Jobs 2016, SSC Western Region Vacancy 2016
The SSC Western Region is about to recruit 234 candidates for Group B and Group C vacancies as Scientific Assistant, Junior Engineer and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for the SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016 till 02nd October 2016 (Extended till 17th October) and then after successfully applying online, submit the online form hard copy to the address given above on or before 27th October 2016.