SSCCR Recruitment 2016: The Staff Selection Commission, Central Region (SSC CR) has recently released the SSC Central Region Recruitment 2016 Notification at sscwr.net about 183 vacancies available for Scientific Assistant, Junior Engineer, Assistant, Junior Research Assistant, and other Posts. All the interested candidates who are eligible in the SSCCR Vacancy 2016 can apply for these vacant posts on or before the last date, i.e. 02nd October 2016 (Extended to 17th October). After that, the hard copy of the SSC CR Jobs 2016 Application Form is needed to be submitted to the given address on or before 27th October 2016. Other details about the SSC Central Region Vacancy 2016 like Qualification, Age Limit, Qualification, How to apply, and Application Form will be provided below.
About SSC: Staff Selection Commission is an organization to recruit staff in the various Ministers and Department of the Government of India. Department of Administrative Reforms and Personnel, on November 4, 1975 Government of India constituted a Commission called the Subordinate Services Commission. On September26, 1977, Subordinate Services Commission renamed into Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The headquarters of The Staff Selection Commission is in New Delhi and seven regional offices at Mumbai, Delhi, Allahabad, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, and Bangalore.
SSCCR Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of posts: 183 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Tube Well Attendant – 01
- Assistant Scientific Officer (Chemistry) – 01
- Agriculture Assistant – 02
- Copy Holder – 01
- Workshop Superintendent – 01
- Junior Chemist – 06
- Ferro Printer – 02
- Artist Retoucher – 01
- Assistant Map Curator – 05
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) – 28
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) – 22
- Scientific Assistant-Gentex – 61
- Textile Designer – 06
- Laboratory Assistant – 02
- Technical Superintendent (Processing) – 03
- Senior Research Assistant – 05
- Assistant (Architectural Department) – 18
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving) – 06
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Microbiological Research) – 02
- Photographer – 01
- Senior Research Assistant (Mechanical Engineering) – 01
- Field Attendant – 01
- Senior Technical Assistant (Sugar Technology) – 02
- Library and Information Assistant – 01
- Senior Technical Assistant – 01
- Medical Compounder – 01
- Senior Technical Assistant Gr.II (Insecticide) – 01
- Laboratory Attendant – 01
Educational Criteria: The candidates must possess 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Quality Assurance/ Diploma in the concerned discipline. These criteria will be different for the different posts in the SSCCR Recruitment all the interested candidates will be able to check all the required educational qualifications right here after SSCCR makes an announcement.
Age Limit: Age should be between 18 to 27 years.
Salary: The pay scale for different posts are different, so the applicants are suggested to follow official notification for post wise pay band details.
- Starting Date For form Submission: 03rd September 2016
- Deadline for Applying Online: 02nd October 2016 (Extended to 17th October)
- Deadline for the Application hard copy receipt: 27th October 2016
How to Apply for SSC CR Recruitment 2016, 183 Scientific Assistant, Jr Engineer, Assistant Vacancies in SSC Central Region Application Form
There are total 183 vacancies available for Scientific Assistant, Assistant, Junior Engineer, Junior Research Assistant, and other Posts. The candidates meeting the eligibility norms are suggested to apply online for the SSC Central Region Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date, i.e. 02nd October 2016 (Extended to 17th October). After the online application submission, the applicants need to submit the SSCCR Recruitment 2016 Application Form hard copy to the given address on or before 12th October 2016.
- Candidates should visit sscwr.net/.
- Click on the SSCCR recruitment 2016 Notification.
- Read the complete notification and eligibility norms.
- Click on “Apply Online” after satisfying the eligibility norms.
- Attach the scanned copies of all necessary attachments and documents.
- Now it will be on screen and you can fill it with required information and take a printout.
- You have to send the hard copy of this application form with attached documents to the following address:
The Regional Director (CR)
Staff Selection Commission
21-23, Lowther Road
Allahabad-211002, Uttar Pradesh
Selection Process: Candidates should be selected on the basis of :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interviews
Application Charges: The applicants need to pay the application charges through “SBI Net-Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards” or through SBI Challan.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-
- ST/ SC/ PWD: No application fee.
SSCCR Jobs 2016, SSC Central Region Vacancy 2016
Candidates who are interested in the SSC Central Region Recruitment 2016, can apply online by following the online application procedure given above on or before the last date, i.e. 02nd October 2016 (Extended to 17th October). After online applying, the applicants need to make their SSCCR Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form hard copy reach to the given address till 12th October 2016. Keep update with our website for more information and if you have any query regarding the SSCCR Vacancy 2016, you can ask us by commenting at the end of the post.