TANCET 2016 Application Form: Anna University is going to conduct the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2016 (TANCET 2016) for the post-graduate course such as MCA, MBA, ME/M.PLAN/M.TECH/M.ARCH in the month of May 2016. Candidates having desire to face the examination they need to apply the TANCET 2016 Application Form through the online mode using the official website till the April 20th, 2016. Check the official website onlineapp.annauniv.edu for more details.
Tamil Nadu Common entrance test 2016 (TANCET 2016) is a yearly test for the candidates who want to have the post-graduation form the Anna University. This year it is going to held on April 16th, 2016 to April 17th, (expected) 2016 .
Education Qualification: Aspirants are needed to have the graduation degree in relevant stream.
- Starting date of the application form is: April 01st, 2016. (expected)
- Last date of the Registration in Person at Co‐ordinating Centers and Registration through Internet: April 20th, 2016. (expected)
- Closing date of Registration in Person at Chennai Centre and Receipt of Applications Registered through Internet: April 22nd, 2016. (expected)
- MCA Program exam date is: April 16th, 2016 (10:00am to 12:00pm). (expected)
- MBA Program Exam date is: April 16th, 2016 (02:30pm to 04.30pm). (expected)
- M E/ M.TECH/M.ARCH/ M.PLAN / Exam Date: April 17th, 2016 (10:00am to 12:00pm). (expected)
Aspirants are strictly notified that they can apply the application through the offline and online mode as given below.
1. Registration in Person: Aspirants can come personally to apply the application form with given below documents.
- 10th class mark sheet photocopy.
- 12th class mark sheet/03 year diploma certificate.
- Demand draft
- Caste certificate
NOTE: SC/ST students should belong to Tamil Nadu only.
2. Internet Registration: candidates will open the official website and apply the application form through the online way. After submission they need to submit the application form with all documents given above to the address:
The Secretary, TANCET
Centre for Entrance Examinations
Chennai – 600 025
Application Fee: Deposit the application fee as 500 rupees for General / OBC and 250 rupees for the other. If candidate has applied two different courses then they need to deposit the fee according per courses.
Selection Mode: Examination performance will select the candidates for the regarding programs.
Result: The result will be checked on the website (official) of the university.
TANCET Application Form 2016:
So dear students you can apply the TANCET Application form 2016 as soon as possible till the April 20th, 2016 (expected date) through the online and offline way. Check the official URL onlineapp.annauniv.edu for latest news and result.