Follow 6 Simple Tips to Crack Bank Exams, Best Study Plan: There are large numbers of candidates out there who fill bank exam forms and prepare a lot to crack the exams and get a job in Bank but every time they fails to do so. Actually those candidates are making some minor mistakes in their study plans or preparing strategies. What are these mistakes and how these mistakes can be avoided? We will answer these questions here. Please read this complete article to know 6 Simple Tips to Crack Bank Exams and get a proper guidance.
First of all, let’s know about Bank Exams. Indian Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an organization responsible to conduct bank exams in all over India. IBPS organizes various kinds of bank exams to recruit eligible and skilled candidates on various posts like Clerk, Probationary Officer (PO) and Specialist Officer (SO). Lakhs of candidates apply for these exams every year but only thousands of those aspirants get selected for Interview round because the level of competition is increasing day by day. So a well-planned preparation is necessary to crack any bank exam.
6 Simple Tips to Crack Bank Exams:
We all know about the syllabus and exam pattern of particular bank exam for which we are preparing. So without wasting your time we are coming to the point directly and providing you easy tips to prepare for bank exams. Please have a look.
- Collect Study Material: After getting familiar with exam pattern and syllabus we should collect a proper and well-structured study material i.e. designed for that particular exam. In study material, we may have notes, books, previous years questions, practice sets etc. We should ensure that the language of our study material is not so tough. Now days, there are many websites providing online study material, so we also can opt these online study packages. But we should ensure that the package is according to exam pattern and syllabus.
- Self-Study: To prepare for bank exams, most of us join coaching classes and spend our precious time and money. But here we want to tell you that you should concentrate on self-study more than coaching classes. You should divide your topics and give each topic a specific time period to study. Assign more time to those topics in which you are weak. While assigning the time to sections make sure that you may give that time or not. Read English newspapers, and magazines to improve your GK and English.
- Revision: This is a most important part of preparation for any competitive exam because without revision you are nothing. After reading any topic, revise it at least once. It will improve your memory and you will never forget the topic that you have read. When you go to bed, close your eyes and remember the topics you had read before some time.
- Practice: As we all know, practice make men perfect. So if you want to crack bank exam then practice is must. Without practice, it is going to too tough task for any of us to crack exam. Most of candidates have a great knowledge but they couldn’t clear exam just because lack of practice. For proper practice, you may join test series and solve previous year question papers. Through practicing, you may test your ability that how much and where you still need to improve. After knowing your weak zones, you may heal them and qualify any bank exam easily.
- Increase Speed with Accuracy: Speed with Accuracy is most important term for bank exams because candidates need to solve the answers in a limited time period with accuracy. The question raise from here that how speed can be improved with accuracy. Practice is an only way to do so. So Study Less, Practice More. Note the time you are taking to solve a paper each time and improve it day by day. With speed also check your accuracy because you may not qualify exam only with accuracy or speed. To increase both of them you may join online test series.
Section Wise Tips:
Some candidates always clear overall cutoff but fails to clear cutoff marks of any particular section. So they should follow the below given tips to improve that section.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Some candidates have a great fear of aptitude test because they were weak in mathematics in school time. But do not worry; there is no interesting section than this. You just need to mug up the formulas and apply them. To increase speed you should remember tables, squares and cubes. Also note down the shortcuts.
- English: This is the section; most of candidates fail to clear because it needs good grammar. Read grammar rules from 10, 12th class English grammar books and practice fill in the blanks, Narrations, Passive voice etc. First of all you need to study the basic rules of English grammar
- Reasoning: In my point of you, this is a moderate section and candidates just need to exercise their mind to qualify this section. They need to take parts in quiz and puzzles to solve questions of reasoning.
- General Awareness: The GA section consist questions from current affairs of national and international news includes banking & finance sector. To qualify this, candidates just need to read daily newspaper. They must Join GA, GK Quiz to prepare for this section of bank exam.
- Computer: This is a easiest section and a key part to score in exam. The questions will be from basic and you may prepare for it from any book or online.
Here we have described 6 Simple Tips to Crack Bank Exams and a proper guidance for all individual sections.