TN TRB Recruitment 2016: Teacher Recruitment Board, Chennai, Tamil Nadu invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up the vacant 192 Assistant Professor posts. Qualified candidates have to apply for TRB TN Jobs 2016 by sending the application in proper format on or before the last date which is 7th September 2016 (up to 5 pm). The application must reach to the proper address on or before this last date. Eligible candidates will be selected for the TRB Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2016 on the basis of their performance in written exam (22nd October 2016). For more details regarding TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 visit trb.tn.nic.in/.
TN TRB Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No of Post: 192
Name of Post: Assistant Professor
- Civil Engineering – 24
- Mechanical Engg. – 22
- E.E.E – 19
- E.C.E – 22
- EIE – 02
- Computer Science Engg. – 19
- Metallurgy – 01
- Mathematics – 25
- English – 19
- Physics – 21
- Chemistry – 18
Educational Qualification: BE/BTech and ME/MTech in the relevant branch of engineering/ PG degree in the relevant subject and passed in NET.
Age Limit: Applicants age should not be more than that of 57 years as on 01st July 2016.
Salary: Selected candidates will be eligible to get the monthly payment as per the norms of TN TRB.
- Application Receiving Last Date: 07th September 2016 (up to 5 pm)
- Written Exam Date: 22d October 2016
TN TRB Recruitment 2016, 192 Assistant Professor Jobs in Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Application Form
The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board has come up with the 192 Assistant professor vacancies for eligible candidates. Interested candidates have to apply on or before the 7th September 2016 for the TRB TN Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 by sending the application form. No applications will be accepted after this due date.
- The application form need to be purchased from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamilnadu on payment of Rs.100/-.
- Enter asked details in the application fee.
- Pay the examination fee in any Branch of SBI / INDIAN OVERSEAS Bank using only the challan attached with the prospectus.
- Fill the fee details in respective columns of the TN TRB Application Form 2016.
- Submit the filled-in application forms at the concerned Office of the Chief Educational Officer.
Office of the Chief Educational Officer (concerned),
Application Fee: Pay the examination fee through challan in any Branch of SBI / INDIAN OVERSEAS Bank.
- Application form with prospectus charges – Rs. 100
- Examination fee – Rs. 600
Selection Process: The candidates need to get through the Written Exam.
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Result: After the written exam and document verification, the result would be uploaded on the official site of the University.
TN TRB Jobs 2016
For the 192 Assistant Professor vacancies in the TN TRB applications are being invited from the interested candidates. The exam would be held on 22nd October 2016 for which your application must reach to the above address on or before 07th September 2016. Visit official notification and trb.tn.nic.in for more details on TRB TN Assistant Professor Jobs 2016.
TN TRB Recruitment 2016: The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board has recently released an official recruitment notification regarding the TRB TN Recruitment 2016. There are total 272 Vacancies for Lecturer, Senior Lecturer and Junior Lecturer Posts. Candidates, who are interesting to work as a Lecturer in SCERT, DIET under the state Council of Education Research and Training, Tamil Nadu. The interested candidates have to submit the TRB Tamil Nadu Jobs 2016 Application Form to the given address on or before 30th July 2016.
The TN TRB Vacancy 2016 Application Form will be purchased from the office of Chief Education Officer, of all the 32 Districts of Tamil Nadu in between the dates 15th July to 30th July 2016. For more details about the Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Jobs 2016, please visit the details given below or the official website, i.e. trb.tn.nic.in. TRB is responsible for recruiting staff in teaching field, for Tamilnadu. It conducts recruitment process in various department of teaching field. More eligibility detail are given below.
TN TRB Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total Posts: 272 vacancies
- TRB Lecturer: 166 Posts
- TRB Senior Lecturer: 38 Posts
- TRB Junior Lecturer: 68 Posts
|S No.||Post Fields||Senior Lecturer||Lecturer||Junior Lecturer||Total Posts|
|04||Maths – Telugu Medium||–||–||02||02|
|05||Maths – URDU Medium||–||–||01||01|
|07||Physics – Telugu Medium||–||–||01||01|
|08||Physics – Maylalam Medium||–||–||01||01|
|10||Chemistry – Urdu Medium||–||–||01||01|
|15||History – Telugu Medium||–||–||01||01|
|16||History – Urdu Medium||–||–||01||01|
Education Qualification Criteria: Candidates should have Post Graduate/Master Degree (M.A./M.Sc./M.Com) in relevant Subject with M.Ed. from a recognized University/College.
TRB TN Recruitment Age Limit: Age of candidates should not be over 57 years as on 31.07.2016.
- Official Notification releasing date in newspapers: 28th June 2016
- Commencement Application Form Sale: 15th July 2016
- Last Date of Application Form Receipt: 30th July 2016
- Examination Date: 17th September 2016
TN TRB Recruitment 2016 Application Form, 272 Lecturer, Sr Lecturer, Jr Lecturer Vacancies In Teacher Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu
The interested candidates in the TRB TN Recruitment 2016 can apply for 272 Lecturer vacancies available in the Teacher Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu. The applicants have to the buy the application form from the Office of Chief Education Officer, of the particular District. The application Sale will be started from 15th July and have to submit the application form to the given address till 30th July 2016. All should remember to affix the scanned copies of all the necessary documents along with the TN TRB Vacancy 2016 Application Form before its submission to the given address.
How to apply
- Candidates purchased Application Form along with Prospectus from the Office of the Chief Educational Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamil Nadu on payment of Rs.50/- .
- Candidates need to submit their duly filled application forms at the Office of the Chief Educational Officer and obtain acknowledgement.
To the Office of the Chief Educational Officers,
TRB TN Recruitment Application Fee Details: Fee Details for all candidates are given below
- Candidates are requested to pay the examination fee Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST ) in any Branch of State Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank / Indian Bank using only the prescribed challan at ached with the prospectus.
Selection Process & Exam Pattern: Selection will be based on written exam as per given pattern.
|Subjects||No of Question||Total Time|
|Main Subject||110||3 hours|
TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Result: The Mark List of all candidates will be available on official website trb.tn.nic.in 1 or 2 months after the exam date.
TN TRB Jobs 2016
TRB Teacher Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu is looking to recruit 272 candidates for Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, and Junior Lecturer Vacancies. Buy the application form from the given address and then submit the TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Application Form after duly filling to the prescribed address in between the dates 15th July to 30th July 2016.