UKSSSC Recruitment 2017: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has made an announcement to recruit 1767 interested and eligible candidates on Group C in its various department/ Board. Skilled applicants can apply online through the official website sssc.uk.gov.in from 22nd January to 12th March 2017. Those candidates who are seeking for Jobs in Uttrakhand state may go through UKSSSC Jobs Notification 2017 for detailed information on eligibility criteria. More details regarding UKSSSC Vacancy 2017 are provided below in this post.
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 Details
- Uttarakhand SSSC Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- UKSSSC Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply Uttarakhand SSSC Jobs 2017
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- UKSSSC Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- Uttarakhand SSSC Recruitment 2017 Important Links
About Uttarakhand SSSC: The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is established in 2014 by Uttarakhand State Government. UKSSSC works for Uttarakhand State Government for new recruitment in various government organizations in the state. UKSSSC has released notifications conducting exam and interviews for recruit candidates in various state government department of Uttarakhand.
UKSSSC Vacancy 2017 Complete Details
Number of Posts: 1767 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer: 31 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 09 Posts
- Photographer: 04 Posts
- Inspector: 02 Posts
- Overseer: 03 Posts
- Cooperative Inspector: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 28 posts
- Assistant Writer: 59 Posts
- Dental Hygienist: 39 Posts
- Classification Supervisor: 24 Posts
- Excise Constable: 52 Posts
- Enforcement Officers: 75 Posts
- Enforcement Driver: 05 Posts
- Assistant Teacher LT (Garhwal Mandal): 696 Posts
- Assistant Teacher LT (Kumaon Mandal): 518 Posts
- Mechanic: 20 Posts
- Tyer Inspector: 03 Posts
- Assistant Bhandarpal: 07 Posts
- Fitter (Mechanic): 26 posts
- Junior Assistant: 15 Posts
- Stenographer: 27 Posts
- Assistant Accountant: 10 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Bhandarpal: 11 Posts
- Technician Grade-II (Electrical): 52 Posts
- Technician Grade-II (Mechanical): 39 Posts
- Assistant Development Officer: 06 Posts
- Junior Accountant Inspector: 02 Posts
- Distributer: 02 Posts
Organization Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Official Website: sssc.uk.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Please refer official notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be 10th/12th pass / Graduation degree / Diploma in relevant field or equivalent qualification from Uttrakhand school or recognized university/Board.
Age Limit: Please refer official notification.
- Advertisement Release Date: 3rd January 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12th January 2017 (Extended to 22th Jan 2017)
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 28th February 2017 (Extended to 10th March 2017)
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 2nd March 2017 (Extended to 12th March 2017)
UKSSSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 1767 Assistant Teacher LT, & Various Other Posts, sssc.uk.gov.in:
Applicants who wish to apply for this vacancy need to fulfill eligibility criteria for UKSSSC Group C Vacancy 2017. Interested candidates are suggested to check the official notification to get the details of eligibility condition for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017. We are providing some instructions to apply online for this beneficial opportunity for various posts.
How to Apply:
- Access official Website, i.e., sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Check all the details by downloading official notification
- Click on apply online option
- Fill all the required details without making mistake
- Proceed to payment option
- Make payment through online mode(Net Banking/Debit or Credit Card)
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application.
- Take a printout of online application form and payment slip.
- Keep it safe for further reference
Application Fee: Candidates are advised to go through official notification for application fee details.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
Result: You can check your result at the official website after the completion of the recruitment process.
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Jobs 2017
The willing candidates for Uttarakhand SSSC Recruitment 2017 can apply online till 2nd March 2017. You can find the application form at the official website of UKSSSC. We suggested that don’t wait till the last date of UKSSSC Vacancy 2017, apply as soon as possible. Feel free to ask any query here through comment box, we will give update more information.