VMOU Recruitment 2016:- Vardhman Mahavir Open University (VMOU) has issued the recruitment notifications for the posts of Assistant Professor. Those who are interested and eligible, they can send VMOU Recruitment applications till August. Then details of all of the process are given below like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and Eligibility Criteria.
VMOU Recruitment 2016 Application Form & Notification at vmou.ac.in:-
Name of the Post : Assistant Professor
Total No.of Vacancies : 12
1. Agriculture, Food & Dairy Science : 01 Post
2. Geography : 01 Post
3. Physics : 01 Post
4. Economics : 01 Post
5. Computer Science : 01 Post
6. Mathematics : 01 Post
7. Sociology : 01 Post
8. Social Work : 01 Post
9. Hotel Management : 01 Post
10. Education : 01 Post
11. Yoga & Health Education : 01 Post
12. Sanskrit : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
Education Qualification : The Candidates Should be B.E/B. Tech and M.E/M. Tech in computer science .And a Degree in Ayurwed From a University Established by law or a Statutor Andoard/Faculty For Yoga & Health Education and Master’s Degree in Releavant Subject from an Indian University. And the candidate should clear the NET and basic knowledge in computer. Click Here- VMOU Recruitment Notification 2016
Application Fee : –
The Candidate has to pay the fee of Rs.1000/- for SC/ST. And Physically Challenged Candidate have to pay Rs.500/-.to the University Account Number that is 08952010000020(Oriental Bank Of Commerce, VMOU Branch) IFS Code ORBC0100895.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected according to the performance in writing test & Interview.
How To Apply :-
1. Those Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post, can send VMOU Recruitment applications in Prescibed Format.
2. Include Self Attested Photocopies of all Important Document, Experience, Related to Qualification and other Related Documents With the application form.
3. Then All of the documents are sent to the Registrar, Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota-324021 by Registered Post or Speed Post till August.
4. And Written Test will be Conducted in September at 11.00 Am to 1.00 Am in Kota.
Important Dates : –
Last Date Of Application : – August
Date of Written Test : September from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
And for more details regarding age limit, Qualification, Selection Process and Other, Click on the Official Website www.vmou.ac.in
VMOU Recruitment 2016 Result : – After Completion Of Successfully Exam , Result Will Be Declared Soon on the Official Website www.vmou.ac.in