WBHRB Recruitment 2017: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited application form the enthusiastic and energetic job finders to recruit them for the posts of 2481 General Deputy Medical Officer in the cadre of West Bengal Health Service under Health & family Welfare Department, a government of West Bengal. All the interested candidates should keep in mind is one thing that you must check the eligibility condition from the official notification of WBHRB Vacancy 2017. There are a large number of vacancies so a candidate can apply online for desirable vacancies. WBHRB Jobs 2017 Application Form is available online until the 28th December 2016. You can find an application form at the official website wbhrb.in/. Check more details here also.
- WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Details
- WBHRB MO Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply WBHRB Jobs 2017
- WBHRB Vacancy 2017 Application
- WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Vacancy 2017 Important Links
WBHRB Vacancy 2016-17 Details
Name of Authority: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Official Website: wbhrb.in/
Number of Posts: 2481 vacancies
Name of Posts: General Deputy Medical Officer
Category Wise Vacancies Details
- Unreserved: 1106 posts
- SC: 507 posts
- ST: 210 posts
- BC Category (A): 283 posts
- BC Category (B): 220 posts
- PWD: 92 posts
Educational Qualification: Medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or part-II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical council of India or any state Medical Council provided that the candidates, if selected and appointed, should register their name in the West Bengal Medical Council within Six months of joining the West Bengal health Service.
Age Bar: Candidates age not more than 32 years as on 1st January 2016.
Important Dates that you should keep in Mind
- Online Application Starting Date: 15.12.2016
- Last Date to submit online application: 28.12.2016
- Payment of fee at Bank Branch (Offline): 16.12.2016 to 4.01.2017
- Last Date to submit form: 06.01.2017
WBHRB Recruitment 2017, Apply online for 2418 General Deputy Medical Officer Posts, West Bengal Health Vacancy 2016-17
Online application are invited by the authority to fill the various vacant posts of General Deputy Medical Officer positions. Interested candidates can apply from the 15th December to 28th December 2016. You can apply online through the official website of recruitment board. You may follow the following steps to apply online
Steps to apply Online
- Log on to the official website wbhrb.in
- Click on the Advertisement option from the home page
- Click on the post link
- There will be two options- Notification and apply online
- After reading the eligibility condition, click on the apply online option
- Fill all the details and click on submit option after checking the details
- Take printout of application form for further use.
Application Charges: Fee: Submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application form or through Net-Banking Govt Receipt Head of Account is ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
Selection Process: Selection scheme will be decided as per the application by the authority after completion of applying process.
West Bengal Health Vacancy 2017 Result: Candidates can check their result at the official website after completion of selection process.
WBHRB Jobs 2017
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is about to hire 2418 candidates for the post of General Deputy Medical Officer.The last date of the submission of your WBHRB Jobs 2017 online application form is 30th December 2016. For further inquiries, you can visit the WBHRB online website www.wbhrb.in or you may comment at the end of the post.