WBHRB Recruitment 2016: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has announced a notification regarding the WBHRB Tutor/ Demonstrator Jobs 2016 about 417 vacancies available for the post of Tutor/ Demonstrator in the West Bengal Medical Health service Cadre under Health & family Welfare Department. Eligible and interested candidate can apply online for WBHRB Demonstrator Recruitment 2016 in between the dates 16th August to 31st August 2016 at wbhrb.in/. More details about the WBHRB Tutor Vacancy 2016 like academic qualification, selection process, pay scale etc are mentioned below.
- Click for WBHRB Recruitment 2016 Details
- Click for WBHRB Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Click for WBHRB Vacancy 2016 How to Apply
- Click for WBHRB Jobs 2016 Application Charges
Number of the Posts: 417 Vacancies
Name of the posts: Tutor/ Demonstrator
- Anatomy: 10 Posts
- Biochemistry: 20 Posts
- Physiology: 09 Posts
- Pathology: 10 Posts
- Microbiology: 13 Posts
- Pharmacology: 08 Posts
- Community Medicine: 17 Posts
- General Medicine: 40 Posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 12 Posts
- General Surgery: 38 Posts
- Chest Medicine: 15 Posts
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics: 04 Posts
- Cardiology: 10 Posts
- Opthalmology: 07 Posts
- Dermatology: 06 Posts
- ENT: 05 Posts
- Paediatric Medicine: 30 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 15 Posts
- Neonatology: 02 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 13 Posts
- Radiology: 16 Posts
- Anesthesiology: 45 Posts
- Medical Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
- Nephrology: 02 Posts
- Hepatology: 02 Posts
- Psychiatry: 03 Posts
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 12 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine: 03 Posts
- Haematology: 02 Posts
- Neuro Surgery: 10 Posts
- Cardiac Anaesthesiology: 02 PostsNeuro medicine: 10 Posts
- Neuro medicine: 10 Posts
- Plastic Surgery: 03 PostsCardio-thoracic & Vascular Surgery: 06 Posts
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery: 06 Posts
- Endocrinology: 02 Posts
- Pediatric Surgery: 10 Posts
- Medical Oncology: 01 PostUrology: 02 Posts
- Urology: 02 Posts
Educational Criteria: Should possess MBBS degree in the relevant field.
Age Limit: Applicants must have minimum age 18 years and the upper age should not be more than 45 years as on 01st January 2016. The relaxation in upper age for reserved category candidates will be accepted as per the norms.
Salary: Rs. 15600 to Rs. 42000 + GP Rs. 5400
- Starting date of online application form: 16th August 2016
- Closing date of online application form: 31st August 2016
How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2016, 417 Tutor/ Demonstrator Vacancies in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Apply Online
Eligible and interested candidate in the WBHRB Recruitment 2016 can apply online by submitting the WBHRB Vacancy 2016 Online application form along with all necessary attachments through the WBHRB official website, i.e. wbhrb.in and the candidates need to submit the online Application form in between the dates 16th August to 31st August 2016. There are total 417 vacancies available for the post of Tutor/ Demonstrator and hence the online applications are invited from the candidates possessing the MBBS Degree.
Application fee: Applicants who belong to OBC/ General Category have to pay Rs. 210 and all reserved & PWD can apply free of cost.
Selection Process: Candidate can check below selection process:
- Personal interview
- Written Test
WBHRB Recruitment 2016 Result: Candidates are waiting for the Personal interview, Skill test result, they will be able soon for checking the result. Result will be announced on the WBHRB official web source i.e. www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Medical Officer Jobs 2016
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has announced the WBHRB Recruitment 2016 Notification about 417 vacancies available for the post of Tutor/ Demonstrator. The candidates meeting the eligibility are invited to apply online for WBHRC Tutor/ Demonstrator Jobs 2016 by submitting the Online application form in between the dates 16th August to 31st August 2016. You may also contact our officials for any queries and issues regarding the recruitment or you may leave your comments at the end of the post.
WBHRB Drug Inspector Recruitment 2016: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has announced an official advertisement about the WBHRB Drug Inspector Jobs 2016 regarding 88 vacancies for the post of Inspector of Drugs on temporary basis but likely to be parmanet in future.. The applications are made available with only Online Registration for their WBHRB Drug Inspector Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form by following www.wbhrb.in on or before 09th March 2016. For any other details regarding the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Vacancy 2016 visit the below given information and the official notification.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Jobs 2016 Details:
Name of the Post: Inspector of Drugs
Total Vacancies: 88
- General: 48
- SC: 20
- ST: 05
- BC (Category A): 09
- BC (Category B): 06
Educational Criteria: Degree in Pharmacy/ Medicine/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology/ Microbiology
Age Limit: Applicants must have minimum age 18 years and upper age limit is 35 years as on 1st January 2016 and relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
Salary: Rs. 15600 to Rs. 42000 + GP Rs. 5400
Application Charges: Candidates have to pay Rs. 210 through any of the bank involved in GRIPS.
- Date of Starting of Online Application: 29th February 2016
- Last Date of Online Application Form Submission: 09th March 2016
- Payment of Application Fee: 01st March to 16th march 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Full Application Form: 18th March 2016
WBHRB Recruitment 2016, 88 Drug Inspector Posts Online Application Form
Eligible and interested candidate in the WBHRB Drug Inspector recruitment 2016 can apply online by submitting the WBHRB Jobs 2016 Online Application Form till 09th March 2016 along with all necessary attachments through the WBHRB official website, i.e. wbhrb.in/.
- First of all we have to go through www.wbhrb.in
- Have to go to the new application form and then have to fill all the required details as per the best of our knowledge.
- Have to submit the identity proof, digital photograph and the signature or the thumb impression.
- Before final submission check out all the details that you have filled and remember to take a print out of your application form.
WBHRB Inspector of Drugs Jobs 2016
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is about to hire 88 candidates for the post of Inspector of Drugs. The applicants have to pay Rs.210 while filling the WBHRB online application form. These posts are temporary and likely to be permanent in future. For those who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria are invited to apply for the recruitment process. The last date of the submission of your WBHRB Jobs 2016 online application form is 09th March 2016. For further inquiries, you can visit the WBHRB online website www.wbhrb.in or you may comment at the end of the post.