WBJEE is an entrance exam which will be conducted in April 2017 to provide admission to the candidates in many private and governmental medical and engineering institutions in West Bengal. WBJEE entrance exam application form 2017 can be filled online before the last date of WBJEE Application submission 2017. Now it’s time to fill application form, WBJEE Application Form 2017 will be available at the official website soon from December 2016. Read on to get all the details about WBJEE Application Form 2017 and how to fill the application form.
WBJEE Application Form 2017
West Bengal Joining Entrance Examination 2017 can be filed online. The candidates who are applying for the WB Joining Entrance exam can check the details below. West Bengal Joint Entrance examination is the test for admission in the engineering and medical colleges in West Bengal. Check the application procedure below.
WBJEE 2017 Application Form:
Candidates need to fill their personal particulars and submit it before the application fee payment page. After submission of personal information, a 7 digit unique application number will be generated. Applicants need to note this number for future reference and log out the system.
WBJEE Application Fee: Application fee for WBJEE is 500 /- ( 6 rupee will be an extra service charge)
The candidate will be redirected to the payment page after successfully submission of online application form of WBJEE 2017. The candidate has to choose one option out of these two.
1. Allahabad Bank e- Challan
- Select the Allahabad E-Challan.
- Pay the money to nearest Allahabad Bank branch.
- After payment made, the candidate needs to login and enter the details and print the confirmation page.
2. Through e-Post Office
- The receipt will be taken to the nearest post office and make the payment there.
- Once payment submitted in Post office then login and fill details and generate the confirmation page.
3. Confirmation Page:
- The Confirmation page will be printed after the application fee paid.
- The confirmation page should b printed on a4 size paper.
- Paste two recent passport color photograph, one photo should be self attested.
- The left thumb impression is mandatory.
- Candidate’s signature and parent signature must be in the box provided.
4. Enclosure of Documents :
- Top sheet signed by the candidate.
- Application fee receipt/e-Challan copy.
- 10th class admits card copy.
- Category certificate if applicable.
- Domicile certificate.
- TFW certificate.
- All copies must be self attested.
5. Submission of Form :
- WBJEE application will be sent with enclosure of the document by speed Post to the WBJEE Office.
- Official Website is: www.wbjeeb.in
- Application form available from: Mid of December 2016 (expected)
- WBJEE 2017 Application from can be submit till: Last week of January 2017 (expected)
- WBJEE 2017 Last Date of Fee submission: January 2017 (expected)
- Last Date for Printout of Conformation Page: January 2017 (expected)
- Last date of Variation in Status of Application From: February 2017 (expected)
- Submission of Photo, Thumb Impression and Signature: March 2017 (expected)
- Last Date for Sending Correct Recommendation: April 2017 (expected)
- Admit Card Will be Available from: April 2017 (expected)
- WBJEE 2017 Date of Examination: April 2017 (expected)
- Result announcement Date: June 2017 (expected)
- Counseling will be started from: After 10 Day of Result (expected)
WBJEE Application Form 2017:-
Good news for those applicants who wish to apply for WBJEE Application Form 2017, Application Form will published soon at the official website which is www.wbjeeb.in/ Apply for WBJEE 2017 Application form before the last date.