CEED 2017 Application Form: IIT Bombay will be announced a notification for Common Entrance Exam for Designing (CEED 2017) will be held probably in December 2017. Candidates who are eligible may apply for CEED Online application form 2017 before the last date at gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed2017. CEED 2017 Exam Date is 6th December 2017 and CEED Application Form 2017 will be available to download in November 2017.
CEED is known as Common Entrance Examination for Design and Conducted by IIT Bombay. It is a joint Entrance exam for Post Graduate studies in the field of technological design in IIT’s and IISc (Indian Institute of Science). This exam conducts annually for Graduates to take admission in PG Courses. Only those students are eligible who completed graduation in the field of Engineering or Graduate in the format of (10+2+4) Years.
Every year a large number of students appeared in this exam and cleared also. Through CEED Students are able to take admission in Valuable institutes Like as IITs. The other details regarding Application are given below read them carefully before applying CEED Application Form. This year examination will be going to conduct on December 6th, 2015. So Students are advised to be prepared and ready for CEED 2017.
- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design or equivalent 4 years Degree.
- Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years after 10+2)
- Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Computer Applications after 10+2+3 Program
Age Limit: There is no age Boundation for Candidates those are going to appear in the CEED 2017.
CEED 2017 Important Dates: Updates soon
CEED 2017 Online Application Form Starts from: Mid of August 2017
CEED 2017 Application Form Last Date of Registration: Mid of August 2017
CEED 2017 Admit Card Release Date: Will be updated soon
CEED 2017 Exam Date: Will be released soon
CEED 2017 Results: Will be updated soon
CEED 2017 Application Form : CEED 2017 Important Dates, Registration, Apply Online
Candidates may apply online for CEED 2017 Application form in August 2017. This Examination held by IIT, Bombay once in every year and offer Post-Graduation and Ph. D. course in Design. There are two types of paper for CEED 2017 the first one is basis on Objective type Questions and second one is a written and design exam.
CEED is going to conduct in December, 2017. So, that interested students can apply for it online and there is no age limit for this exam. The others details are given below:-
- For OBC/Gen Male Candidates Rs 2000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Male Candidates Rs 1000/-
- For Female Candidates of All Category Rs 1000/-
CEED 2017 Application Form Apply Online: Candidates have Fill to Online Application Form to Apply for the CEED 2017 till the last date. Examination will be held in the Month of December.
How to apply Online:-
- Visit the official website www.gate.iitb.ac.in.
- After that select CEED 2017 Application Form
- Enter your valid Email-id and password
- Now fill the required information Like as Name, DOB etc.
- Now upload Scanned image, Scanned Signature and Scanned Documents required to Attach with online Application Form in .jpg format.
- Pay Application Fee as mentioned above
- At the end click on submit button
- Now you have successfully filled up the application form and take a print out for the same.
Selection Process: Selection Criteria will be depending on the performance in Entrance Exam.
>> Medical Jobs
CEED 2017 Registration
Candidates can able to fill online Application Form through the official website in August, 2017. For more details visit official website on regular basis. We also provide the information of CEED 2017. So keep in touch with us we will help you in such a manner.