UPSC Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently announced recruitment notification on 25 Posts for Civilian Assistant Security Officer (CASO), Section Officer & various other vacancies. Interested candidates may go through official notification for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Applicants who meet with UPSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2017 may apply online application form through upsconline.nic.in on or before 15th December 2016. Application Form & Notification for UPSC Recruitment 2017 are available on the official website candidates are advised to go through official notification properly before applying for this vacancy.
Complete Details on UPSC Vacancy 2017:
Total No. of Posts: 25 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Deputy Director (Economist): 01 Post
- Economic Officer: 02 Posts
- Civilian Assistant Security Officer (CASO): 08 Posts
- Assistant Director (Industrial Hygiene): 01 Post
- Manager Grade-I Section Officer: 13 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Official Website: upsconline.nic.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 9300-177500/- with Grade pay Rs. 4600-6,600. Candidates are advised to go through official notification for post wise detailed information on Pay-Scale.
Educational Qualification: Masters Degree in a relevant field, Post Graduate Degree, and experience in relevant field. Candidates are advised to refer official notification for detailed information on educational qualification.
Age-Limit: Candidates age should be in between 30-40 years. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to the candidates as per Gov. rule for reservation.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15th December 2016 by 23:59 HRS.
- Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 16th December 2016 by 23:59 HRS.
UPSC Vacancy 2017: 25 Section Officer, CASO & Others Vacancies: Apply Online: upsconline.nic.in:
Applicants are advised to go through UPSC Vacancy Official Notification 2017 before applying for this vacancy and check the eligibility criteria. Applicants who meet with its application norms may apply online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 15th December 2016. Steps to apply online application form for UPSC Jobs 2017 are given below.
Steps to Apply UPSC Recruitment Online Application 2017:
- Candidates need to access upsconline.nic.in.
- Go through official notification for this vacancy properly.
- Open online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and make payment according to your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of duly filled application form for future use.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash/by net banking. There are no application charges for SC/ST/PH and Women candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based on Combined Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT), Written Test & Interview.
Result: Result will be uploaded on the official website of UPSC.
UPSC Jobs 2017:
Applicants who meet its eligibility criteria may follow steps to apply online application for UPSC Vacancy 2017. Applicants are advised to fill online application form on or before the last date because after the last date online apply link will be disabled. If you have any queries regarding UPSC Recruitment 2017 you may post it in the comment section given below, we will respond you with the appropriate answer.