- BOB Recruitment 2017 – 235 Sweeper Cum Peon Vacancies (Patna Zone)
- BOB PEON Recruitment 2017: 344 Vacancies (Delhi Zone)
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 for SUBSTAFF: Bank of Baroda recently released a BOB Patna Zone notification for 235 vacancies of Sweeper cum peon and peon posts. BOB Recruitment 2016 2017 is in Bihar, Jharkhand, and Odisha state. Eligible and interested candidates can send the BOB vacancy 2017 online application through the official website bankofbaroda.co.in or from the link given below. We advised to candidates that apply for this BOB jobs 2017 on or before 5th January 2017. Keep in mind that application will be accepted until the last date. Interested candidates can check details of Bank of Baroda Sub-staff Jobs 2017.
Bank of Baroda SubStaff Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Organization: Bank of Baroda
Total Number of Posts: 235 vacancies
Name of Posts: Substaff (Peon, Peon cum Sweeper)
- Sweeper cum Peon: 227 Vacancies
- Peon: 8 vacancies
State Wise BOB Vacancies 2017 Patna Zone
- BOB Bihar Jobs 2017: 93 vacancies
- BOB Jharkhand Jobs 2017: 35 vacancies
- BOB Odisha Jobs 2017: 107 vacancies
Official website: bankofbaroda.co.in/
Apply Mode: Online
BOB Sub staff Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification:
- 10th class pass.
- Able to read and write local vernacular language
- Knowledge of English will be given added weight age.
BOB Sub staff Recruitment 2017 Age Bar: Not more than 26 years as on 22.11.2016
BOB Patna Zone Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Start Date of online application submission: 16 December 2016
- Closing Date of BOB Online Application submission: 5th January 2017
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Sweeper Cum Peon vacancies, BOB SUBSTAFF Recruitment 2017 – 235 Vacancies in Bihar, Jharkhand, and Odisha State
There are total 235 vacancies of Sweeper cum peon posts in Bihar, Jharkhand, and Odisha states. Candidates need to send the application online through the official website. The application will not be accepted after the last date of Application submission. For your convenience, we are going to provide some instruction to apply online
Steps to apply online
- Visit official website bankofbaroda.co.in
- Click on Career menu from home page
- Click on Recruitment of Sub staff at various offices-Zone wise
- Select Zone such as- Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand
- Read full advertisement and click on Apply online
- First Registered yourself and login after getting the registration number and password.
- Application form will open on your screen
- Fill the form with all the required information
- Check before submit
- Make payment online
- Take a receipt of application form
BOB Peon Cum Sweeper Recruitment 2016-17 Application Charges
- General/Unreserved Candidates: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through the mode of examination (online) strictly on merit.
The Structure of Examination:
|Subject||Total Marks||Minimum Marks|
|Knowledge of Local Language||30||12|
|Knowledge of English Language||10||04|
|General Awareness (Banking)||20||08|
|Elementary Arithmetic/ Numerical Ability||20||08|
Bank of Baroda Result 2017: Result will be available on the official website after completion of selection process.
Notification + Apply Online for Patna Zone (Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha)
BOB Sub Staff Jobs 2017
Bank of Baroda again has come up with various vacancies of office staff such as Sweeper cum peon and Peon vacancies in different Zones. Candidates are required to fill the application form online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017. We have shared all the information. If you have any query or suggestion regarding BOB Jobs 2017 then ask us through comment box. We will give the response as soon as possible.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017: Bank of Baroda has released an official notification regarding recruitment in New Delhi Zone on 344 Posts for Sweeper cum Peon & Peon Posts. Those candidates who are interested in BOB Vacancy 2017 are advised to go through the official Notification of this BOB Recruitment 2017 in Delhi Zone (Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Uttar Pradesh-NCR, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir states) and check the eligibility criteria, candidates who meet its eligibility criteria may submit online application form in between the dates 9th December to 29th December 2016. Candidates may get notification and online application for BOB Substaff Jobs 2017 are available on the official website of Bank of Baroda, i.e., delhi.bobcareers.in
Apply Online for Syndicate Bank Recruitment – 400 PO Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Details
- BOB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- BOB Recruitment 2016-17 Important dates
- BOB Jobs 2016 apply online
- BOB Peon Vacancy 2017 Application Fee
- Check BOB Delhi Zone Notification & Online Apply
BOB Peon Recruitment 2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Posts: 344 Posts
Organization Name: Bank of Baroda
Official Website: bankofbaroda.co.in
BOB Vacancy 2017 No. of Posts Zone Wise (State Wise):
- BOB Delhi Jobs: 138 Posts
Sweeper cum Peon: 120 Posts
Peon: 18 Peon
- BOB Chandigarh Jobs: 19 Posts
Sweeper Cum Peon: 13 Posts
Peon: 06 Posts
- BOB Uttar Pradesh (NCR) Jobs: 22 Posts
Sweeper Cum Peon: 20 Posts
Peon: 02 Posts
- BOB Himachal Pradesh Jobs: 19 Posts
Sweeper Cum Peon: 18 posts
Peon: 01 Posts
- BOB Haryana Jobs: 85 Posts
Sweeper Cum Peon: 75 Posts
Peon: 10 Posts
- BOB Punjab Jobs: 60 Posts
Sweeper Cum Peon: 56 Posts
Peon: 04 Posts
- BOB J&K Jobs: 01 Post
Sweeper Cum Peon: 01 Post
Apply Mode: Online
Pay-Scale: Rs. 9,560-18,545/- +DA+HRA+Other Allowances as applicable.
BOB Delhi Zone Recruitment 2016 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Xth Standard examination or its equivalent. Candidates should be able to read and write in local vernacular language. Knowledge of English will be given added weightage.
BOB Delhi Zone Recruitment 2016 2017 Age Limitation: Candidates age should be in between 18-26 years as on 22nd November 2016. Relaxation in upper age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per Government guidance.
BOB Delhi Zone Jobs 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 9th December 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29th December 2016
BOB Recruitment 2017 2016: Apply Online for 344 Peon cum Sweeper and Peon Posts, BOB Delhi Zone Vacancy 2017 Substaff Jobs
Those candidates who are interested in this vacancy and fulfill its eligibility criteria are advised to submit their online application form on or before the last date of application submission which is 29th December 2016. Candidates are advised to submit their online application on or before last date because after last date online apply link will be disabled. Candidates may follow below-given steps to apply online application for Bank of Baroda Peon Vacancy 2017.
Steps to Apply for BOB New Delhi Zone Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to access official website of BOB,i.e., delhi.bobcareers.in
- Click on ‘How to Apply’ and read it carefully after that open the Advertisement and read it.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment according to your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of online filled application form.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay for application fee as per their category:
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
For Other Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Methods of Payment for Application Fee: Candidates may make payment for application fee through two modes: 1. Online Payment (Credit Card, Debit Card & Net Banking) & 2. Offline Payment (Bank of Baroda Challan).
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Online Examination.
Result: Name of selected candidates will be uploaded to the official website of BOB.
Notification & Apply Online for Bank of Baroda New Delhi Zone Vacancies – (Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Uttar Pradesh-NCR, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir states)
BOB Delhi Zone Jobs 2016 2017:
Applicants who meet with eligibility norms for BOB Delhi Zone Vacancy 2017 are invited to submit their online application form in between the dates 9th December to 29th December 2016. Applications submitted through online mode are considered valid for this vacancy, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. In this post we tried to provide you detailed information on Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 2017 still if you have any queries you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 SUB Staff Posts: The Authority of Bank of Baroda bank again has come up with the large number of vacancies to recruit 1282 candidates for the post of Full time Sweeper cum Peon/peon posts for Bangaluru, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Bhopal, Bareli & Kolkata Zones. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who are searching Banking jobs 2016-17. Desirous and Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website bankofbaroda.co.in of respective Zones for BOB Recruitment 2016 2017. Online Application form is available from 26.11.2016 to 16.12.2016 according to posts. Check wide details of Bank of Baroda Jobs 2016-17.
- BOB Recruitment 2016-17 Details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Important dates
- Procedure to apply online
- Application Fee
- Official Notification & Online Apply link
Job seekers those who are searching Latest Bharti at Bank of Baroda, now they will be able to apply online for BOB Bharti 2016-17. Those who are interested but eligible also they need to visit at the detailed notification from given link. BOB Sub Staff Vacancy 2016 2017 Online Application Form will be available at the official website bankofbarod.co.in till the last date. This bank also provide facility to editing your filled application till the last date. We have mentioned BOB notification and apply online below. You can access it to apply for Bank of Baroda Jobs 2017.
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2016-17 Details
Total No of Vacancies: 1282 Vacancies
Official Website: bankofbaroda.co.in
BOB Recruitment 2016 Number of Posts zone wise (State Wise):
1. Bengaluru Zone: 244 vacancies
Andhra Pradesh: 144
2. Baroda Zone: 290 vacancies
South Gujarat: 290
3. Bhopal Zone: 194 vacancies
Madhya Pradesh: 150
4. Kolkata Zone: 139 vacancies
West Bengal & Sikkim: 111
North Eastern State 28
5. Bareilly Zone: 184 vacancies
Uttar Pradesh – West: 151
6. Chennai Zone: 231 Vacancies
Name of Vacancies:
- Tamil Nadu: 193 Vacancies
Sweeper cum Peon: 155 posts
Peon: 35 posts
- Pondicherry: 3 vacancies
Sweeper cum Peon: 2 posts
Peon: 1 post
- Kerala: 38 Vacancies
Sweeper cum Peon: 38 posts
- Andhra Pradesh: 144 vacancies
Sweeper Cum Peon: 143 Posts
Peon: 01 Post
- Telangana: 46 vacancies
Sweeper Cum Peon: 46 Posts
- Karnataka: 54 vacancies
Sweeper Cum Peon: 51 Posts
Peon: 03 Posts
- South Gujarat (Baroda): 290 vacancies
Sweeper Cum Peon: 280 Posts
Peon: 10 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh: 150 vacancies
Sweeper Cum Peon: 146 Posts
Peon: 04 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 43 vacancies
Sweeper Cum Peon: 42 Posts
Peon: 02 Posts
- Western Uttar Pradesh: 151 Vacancies
Sweeper Cum Peon: 131 Posts
Peon: 20 Posts
- Uttarakhand: 33 Vacancies
Sweeper Cum Peon: 28 Posts
Peon: 05 Posts
- West Bengal: 105 Vacancies
Sweeper Cum-Peon: 102
Peon: 03 Posts
- Assam: 16 Posts
Sweeper- Cum-Peon: 15 Posts
Peon: 01 Post
- Meghalaya: 03 Posts
Sweeper- Cum-Peon: 2 Posts
Peon: 01 Post
- Manipur- Sweeper- Cum-Peon: 03 Posts
- Sikkim- Sweeper- Cum-Peon: 02 Posts
- Nagaland- Sweeper Cum-Peon: 04 Posts
- Mizoram- Sweeper- Cum-Peon: 02 Posts
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Xth examination passed or its equivalent with read and write in local vernacular language & Knowledge of English.
Bob Vacancies Age Limit: Candidates must be in between age of 18-26 years. More details refer official notification.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26.11.2016
- Last Date for apply: 16.12.2016
- Last Date to online apply for BOB Chennai zone: 27.12.2016
Apply Online for BOB Recruitment 2016-2017: Bank of Baroda Vacancies 2016-17 Notification & Online Apply, 1282 posts
Candidates are advised to read full advertisement to know the eligibility criteria for BOB Recruitment 2016-17. If you meet certain conditions, then go to Apply online link and click on it. An application form will open on your system. Fill all the required details and Check before submit it. Candidates fill the fee through online mode only before the last date. Take a printout of application form and keep it at safe place
- Candidates need to visit official website bankofbaroda.co.in
- Click on “Announcement” section
- Click on “Recruitment of sub-staff at various branches/offices-Zone wise”.
- Click on particular Zone from which you want to apply
- Read full advertisement
- Click on Apply online
- Fill the application form
- Check all the details before click on submit button.
- Make Payment online and take a printout of application form
Application Fee: Applicants should pay Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SM Candidates and Rs. 400/- for all other candidates through online & offline by using Challan.
Notification & Online Apply for Chennai Zone (till 27th December)
Bank of Baroda Jobs 2017
The last date for Bank of Baroda Vacancies 2017 is 16.12.2016 & 27.12.2016 (Post wise respectively). Candidates are suggested to check official notification to check all the eligibility conditions and apply for BOB Bharti 2016-2017 on or before the last date. This is Latest BOB Vacancies 2016-17 for those who want to do job this kind of reputed department of India. They need to fill the application form through the official website on or before last date that is 27.12.2016. Candidates are not allowed to apply for Bank Of Baroda Bharti 2017 after the last date. Feel free to ask any question with the help of comment box.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016-2017: Bank of Baroda is all set to recruit 1039 well-skilled candidates for the post of Specialist Officer, possessing Post Graduation Degree with minimum qualifying marks as prescribed in the BOB Recruitment 2016-17 Notification. In this notification, the Bank of Baroda is inviting the willing candidates for applying online for the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Vacancy 2016-17 in between the dates 09th November 2016 to 29th November 2016 (Extended to 02nd December 2016) by following the BOB official website, i.e. bankofbaroda.com/. For more information regarding the BOB Specialist Officer Jobs 2017 follow the details given below.
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2016-17 Details:
Number of the posts: 1039
Name of the posts: Specialist Officer
- Credit Analysts (Chartered Accountants) – 40 Posts
- Finance / Credit II – 235 Posts
- Finance / Credit III – 205 Posts
- Trade Finance – 100 Posts
- Treasury – Product Sales II – 20 Posts
- Treasury – Dealers/ Traders – II – 05 Posts
- Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives) – 3 Posts
- Treasury – Equity Analyst – 01 Post
- Risk Management – 10 Posts
- Agriculture product specialist – Gold Loan – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Warehouse Receipt – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Food & Agro Processing – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – High Tech Agri Projects – 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Farm mechanization – 01 Post
- Marketing – 200 Posts
- Planning-I – 57 Posts
- Planning-I – 11 Posts
- Economists II – 04 Posts
- Economist IV – 01 Post
- Law – 17 Posts
- IT – Software Development – 05 Posts
- IT – Data Scientist – 02 Posts
- IT – Software Testing – 01 Post
- IT – Database Management – 02 Posts
- IT – Data Analyst – 09 Posts
- IT security (CISA) – 03 Posts
- HRM-II – 25 Posts
- HRM-III – 15 Posts
- Security – 32 Posts
- Fire – 09 Posts
- Electrical engineers – 02 Posts
- Civil engineers / Architects – 08 Posts
- Official Language (Hindi) – 12 Posts
BOB Recruitment 2016 Educational Criteria: Applicants should have Full-time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full-time PGDM with specialization in Finance / CFA/ ICWA/ CA from a recognized university/ reputed institute. Check official BOB Vacancy Notification for post wise educational information.
BOB Vacancy 2016 Age Limit: Applicants age must as per Bank Of Baroda rules
BOB Jobs 2016 Important Dates:
- Start date of Online Submission Application form: 09th November 2016
- Last Date to Submit Bank of Baroda Online Application Form: 29th November 2016 (Extended to 02nd December 2016)
- Last Date for Application Fee Payment: 29th November 2016 (Extended to 02nd December 2016)
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form, 1039 Specialist Officer Vacancies, BOB SO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online till 02nd Dec 2016
Applicants who have the interest in these posts, they can apply by submitting the BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form on or before 29th November 2016 by following bankofbaroda.co.in. The apply Online Link will be disabled after the last date, so all are advised to apply online as soon as possible without waiting for the last date. There are total 1039 vacancies available f0r the 1039 Specialist Officer Posts in various fields and to grab this great opportunity apply till the last date, i.e. 29th Nov 2016.
How to Apply Bank Of Baroda Vacancy 2016-2017?
- Applicants need to keep the scanned copies of their Signature and photograph.
- Keep the necessary documents/ details ready for the online fee payment of Rs. 600 for Gen and Rs. 100 for ST/ SC.
- Candidates need to have their personal Email ID, in case, they don’t have then they need to create the Email ID for the BOB Recruitment Online Registration.
- After collecting all the necessary attachments click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online Application form and affix all the required attachments with the online form.
- Submit the online form after rechecking all the entries deeply.
- Take the printout of the online application form.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- OBC/ Gen: Rs. 600
- ST/ SC/ PWD: Rs. 100
Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2016-2017: As the Bank of India Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2016-2017 will be released in the last week of December 2016, before 15 to 20 days of the exam conduction.
Bank of Baroda Jobs 2016 Result: After the BOB Specialist Officer Exam 2017 conduction on January 2017 the Bank of Baroda will declare the BOB PO Result 2017 on the Bank of Baroda official site i.e. bankofbaroda.com/.
Bank Of Baroda Jobs 2016-2017
The Bank of Baroda is about to recruit 1039 candidates for Specialist Officer posts. Applicants who have the interest in the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016, they can apply Online for the BOB PO Vacancy 2016-2017 by following bankofbaroda.com on or before 29th November 2016 (Extended to 02nd December 2016). For any of the issues or difficulties, while applying for the BOB Recruitment 2016, you may ask us freely by commenting at the end of the post.