- BARC Recruitment 2016: 168 Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & UDC posts
- BARC Recruitment 2016: Walk-in-Interview, 14 Resident Medical Officer
BARC Recruitment 2016: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has made an announcement to recruit eligible candidates on 168 posts for Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & UDC posts. Interested candidates for this vacancy may go through BARC Jobs Notification 2016 and check the eligibility criteria. Applicants who fulfill its eligibility criteria may submit their BARC Vacancy Online Application 2016 in between the dates 19th November to 13th December 2016. More details regarding this vacancy are given below in this post; for detailed information, candidates may check its official website, i.e., www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
BARC Vacancy Details:
No of Posts:
- Stipendiary Trainee: 157 Posts
- Electrician: 39 Posts
- Plant Operator: 20 Posts
- Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 19 Posts
- Mason: 14 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 09 Posts
- Welder: 08 Posts
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 07 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 06 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 05 Posts
- Carpenter: 05 posts
- Painter: 05 Posts
- A/C Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 04 posts
- Plumber: 03 Posts
- Fitter: 02 Posts
- Turner: 02 Posts
- Mechanic Automobile (Advance Diesel Engine): 02 Posts
- Mechanic – Repairs & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle: 02 Posts
- Mechanist: 01 Posts
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator): 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 10 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Official Website: www.barcrecruit.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 6200/- per month for the first year and Rs. 7200/- for the 2nd year.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed H.Sc in science stream in relevant trades with a minimum 60% marks. For detailed information on post wise educational qualification, please refer official notification.
Age Limit: Candidates Age should be in between 18-27 years. Upper age relaxation will be provided as per gov. Rule.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 19th November 2016.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 13th December 2016.
BARC Jobs 2016-17: BARC Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & UDC Vacancy 2016: Apply Online: www.barcrecruit.gov.in:
Applicants interested in this vacancy are advised to go through BARC Recruitment Notification 2016 for detailed information on this vacancy. Candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form on or before 13th December 2016. Candidates may apply online application from its official website, i.e., www.barcrecruit.gov.in they just need to follow below-given steps.
Steps to Apply BARC Jobs Online Application:
- Candidates need to access www.barcrecruit.gov.in
- Go through official notification for this vacancy properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Then click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your application form for future use.
Note: You need to bring the printout of your application form with you along with required documents at the examination time, so keep it safe.
Application Fee: General Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee. Candidates from SC/ST/PWD Category do not need to pay any application charge.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Examination, Trade Test & Interview.
Result: Candidates will get their result on BARC official website.
BARC Jobs 2016:
Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for this vacancy and wish to apply, they are advised to do so in between the dates 19th November to 13th December because after the last date of application submission, online application link will be disabled. BARC Vacancy Application Form 2016 are only accepted through online mode application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. If you have any queries regarding BARC Recruitment 2016-17, ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.
BARC Recruitment 2016: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai has issued a notification regarding the BARC Vacancy 2016 for 14 Resident Medical Officer & Others Posts. All the interested applicants have to attend BARC Vacancy 2016 Walk-in-Interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as originally required certificates on 29th November 2016. Candidates are advised to check BARC Walk-in Interview Notification 2016 on its official website, i.e., www.barc.gov.in.
BARC Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total number of Vacancies: 14 Posts
Name of the posts:
- Resident Medical Officer – 02 Vacancies
- Jr/Sr Resident Doctor – 03 Posts
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer – 09 Posts
Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
- Resident Medical Officer – Rs. 48,000-52,000/- per month
- Jr/Sr Resident Officer – Rs. 48,000-50,000/- per month
- Post Graduate Resident MedicaL Officer – Rs. 60,000-64,000/- per month
- For Resident Medical Officer – Candidates should have completed MBBS from recognized University with one-year internship from recognized institution.
- Jr/Sr Resident Doctor – Candidates should have completed MBBS from recognized University with a one-year internship for Jr Resident Doctor and MBBS and Post Graduate Diploma in requisite discipline for Sr Resident Doctor.
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer – Candidates should have completed MS/NS/DNB or Diploma from recognized University.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be up to 40 years.
Important Date & Time:
Walk-in Interview Date – 29th November 2016.
Reporting Time – Report at 8:30 AM. Candidates reporting after 10:30 AM will not be entertained.
BARC Recruitment 2016: Walk-In Interview In BARC: BARC Walk-in Interview Notification: www.barc.gov.in:
Eligible and interested nominees in the BARC Recruitment 2016 have to attend walk-in Interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification, registration and experience certificate and one passport size self-attested photograph. Candidates along with these documents may attend BARC Vacancy Walk-in Interview 2016 at below mentioned interview venue.
1st Floor Conference Room,
BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar,
Mumbai – 400094
Selection Process: The nominees will be selected as per their performance in Interview.
Application Charges: No Application Fee.
Result: Candidates will get a result on its official website, i.e., www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
BARC Jobs 2016: BARC Vacancy Walk-in Interview 2016:
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai is about to hire 14 candidates for the post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer & other posts. Interested candidate may attend walk-in interview on 29th November 2016 at above given interview venue. If you have any queries regarding BARC Walk-in Interview 2016 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.