- KPSC Recruitment 2016-17: 823 FDA & SDA Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2016-17: 526 Stenographer and Typist Posts
KPSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently released an official Notification concerning the Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2017 Notification on the official website i.e.kpsc.kar.nic.in. The eligible and willing candidates can apply online for 823 vacancies for the post of First Division Assistant (FDA) & Second Division Assistant (SDA) vacancies. All the applicants have to go through the official notification for the eligibility criteria and then have to apply online in between the dates 6th December 2016 to 4th January 2017. More Details about the KPSC Jobs 2017 are given below.
KPSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total Posts: 823 Posts
Name of the Post:
- First Division Assistant (FDA): 442 Posts
- Second Division Assistant (SDA): 381 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 12th/Bachelors degree in relevant stream. Candidates are advised to refer official notification for post wise educational qualification.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18-35 years.
KPSC Vacancies 2017 Important Dates:
- Start date for Submission of Online Application: 6th December 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 4th January 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 5th January 2017
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, 823 FDA & SDA Jobs in Karnataka PSC, KPSC Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form:
All those who are interested in participating in these job vacancies in KPSC Bangalore, after meeting the eligibility, they can register themselves for the recruitment by applying and submitting the KPSC Vacancy 2017 online application form on or before 5th January 2017. The candidates can apply from the official website of KPSC – kpsc.kar.nic.in/. Steps to Apply online application for KPSC Jobs 2017 are given below.
How To Apply Online For KPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to access www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Then go through the official notification for this vacancy.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for an application form as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take out a printout of your filled application form for future use.
KPSC Vacancies 2017 Application Fee: General Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- and reserved candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: Candidate has to clear all the prescribed selection rounds as mentioned in the official notification.
Result: Result would be published after interview round of selection, check the official time to time.
KPSC Jobs 2017:
The Public Service Commission, Karnataka is about to hire 823 candidates for First Division Assistant & Second Division Assistant Vacancies. All the candidates can apply online for the KPSC Recruitment 2017 by following kpsc.kar.nic.in in between the dates 6th December 2016 to 4th January 2017. Fill up the online application form carefully and take a printout of the filled application form for future references. If you have any doubts on how to fill the KPSC Vacancy 2017 online application form, you can clear your doubts by commenting in the comments section below.
KPSC Recruitment 2016-17: Karnataka Public Service Commission broadcast an advertisement regarding KPSC Recruitment 2016 to hire 526 Stenographer and Typist Posts. Job hunters who are finding the Govt jobs in Karnataka they can apply Online through the official website kpsc.kar.nic.in/. Candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline are eligible for this Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2016. The application form is available and you can submit the fee till 15.12.2016. Those who are interested in KPSC Jobs 2016 they can check all the details from our page or visit the official website.
KPSC Vacancy 2016 Details
Number of Vacancies: 526 vacancies
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Name of Vacancies:
- Stenographer: 94 posts
- Typist: 432 posts
- Stenographer: Rs.14450- 26700/-
- Typist: Rs. 11600-21000/-
KPSC Educational Qualification: must have passed PUC/Diploma (Relevant Trade), Typing Knowledge
Age Bar: 18 to 35 years
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 16.11.2016
- Online Application Form Closing Date: 15.12.2016
- Last Date of Fee Submission: 16.12.2016
KPSC Recruitment 2016-2017, Apply Online for Typist and Stenographer Posts, Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2016
KPSC is going to appoint deserving candidates as Typist and Stenographer posts through written test as well as Interview round for KPSC Recruitment 2016. Those applicants who wish to want to get a government job with good salary should apply online through official website. Candidates are suggested to fill KPSC Vacancy 2016 Application form within a time limit.
How to fill Application Form Online
- Visit official website
- Click on Recruitment Section and select the vacancy name
- First, read notification
- If you fulfill the eligibility condition then proceed to online application Form
- Fill all the required details
- Check before submitting option
- Take a printout of filled application form for further reference.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- for General Merit, 2A,2B, 3A & 3B and Rs.25/- for SC, St & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP Candidates through e-payment post offices Only.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview round.
KPSC Result 2017: Candidates will be able to check their result at the official website.
KPSC Jobs 2017:
The Karnataka Public Service Commission is about to recruit 826 candidates for the vacant posts in KPSC for 526 Stenographer and Typist Posts. All the candidates interested and eligible can apply online in these KPSC Vacancy 2016-17 from kpsc.kar.nic.in in between the dates 16th November to 15th December 2016. For any of the issues, comment at the bottom of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.