- UPPSC Recruitment 2017: 3838 Staff Nurse Posts
- Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017: 142 Veterinary Medical Officer Posts
UPPSC Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is about to conduct Staff Nurse Examination 2017 for 3838 posts for which interested candidates may submit application form through online mode on or before 13th February 2017 through its official web portal. I.e., uppsc.up.nic.in. Interested candidates may go through UPPSC Jobs Notification 2017 and check the eligibility criteria, applications will be only considered valid from the candidates who will fulfill its eligibility criteria so candidates are advised to go through the official notification properly before applying. More details regarding UPPSC Vacancy 2017 are provided below in this post.
- UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Details
- Uttar Pradesh PSC Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
- Uttar Pradesh PSC Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply UPPSC Staff Nurse Jobs 2017
- Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fees
- Uttar Pradesh PSC Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Important Links
UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 Compete Details:
Total no. of Vacancies: 3838 posts
Name of Posts:
- Staff Nurse (Male): 448 posts
- Staff Nurse (Female): 3390 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP of Rs. 4600/-
Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination, and have completed Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent course.
Age Limit: Applicants age must be in between 21-40 years as on 1st July 2016. Upper age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC candidates with UP Domicile.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12th January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13th February 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank: 19th February 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017: Apply Online 3838 Staff Nurse Posts, Vacancy in UPPSC:
The UPPSC Vacancy 2017 are for those candidates who are preparing for PSC Examination. Applicants who meet its eligibility criteria may apply online application form in between the dates 12th January to 13th February 2017. Applicants are advised to apply on or before the last date because after this date apply online link will be disabled. Applicants may follow below-mentioned procedural steps to apply online application for UP PSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to go through uppsc.up.nic.in
- Check the official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for the application form as per your category.
- Submit the application as by clicking on the submit button.
- Take a printout of online filled application form for future use.
- General/OBC: Rs. 125/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 65/-
- PWD: Rs. 25/-
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test/Interview.
Result: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of UPPSC, i.e., uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC Jobs 2017
Applicants who fulfill eligibility criteria for this job and wish to apply for can do so by submitting online application form on or before 13th February 2017. Application for this vacancy are only accepted through online mode, application submitted through any other mode will not be considered valid. If you have any queries concerning UP PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 you may ask us through comment box, we will respond you with an appropriate answer.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the notification for UPPSC Vacancy 2017 about 142 vacant posts for Veterinary Medical Officer, Deputy Director, Sports Officer and other posts. Interested candidate can apply online for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 in between the dates 30 December 2016 to 31st January 2017 by following the UPPSC official website, i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in and after that, the applicants need to submit the filled online application form till 31st January 2017. Candidates have to submit the examination fee in the bank before 27th January 2017. For any other details about the UPPSC Jobs 2017, you all are advised to go through the complete details given below.
About UPPSC: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was set up on 1st October in 1926. UPPSC was constituted on April 1st in 1937 at Allahabad. It handles the Recruitment Process to fill up the vacant post in various departments. It has two examination centers in Allahabad and Lucknow. UPPSC works under Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation 1976. UPPSC handles appointment to the services of the Union and Services of the state respectively.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 142 Vacancies
Name of Posts:
- Veterinary Medical Officer: 125 Posts
- Deputy Director (Printing): 03 Posts
- Deputy Director: 01 Post
- Research Officer (Engineering): 03 Posts
- Assistant Coach: 05 Posts
- Sports Officer: 05 Posts
UPPSC Jobs 2017 Qualification & Experience: Check official notification to get post wise Educational Information.
UPPSC Vacancy 2017 Age Limit: The candidates’ age should be in between 21 to 40 years (The relaxations of upper age limit for reserved candidates shall be as per rules). For more detail, you can visit official notification of UUPSC recruitment 2017.
Salary: All the selected candidates will be made available with the pay band as per the norms of the government.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Starting date for Submitting online Registration: 30th December 2016
- Deadline to register online & Submit application fee: 27th January 2017
- Deadline for the Application Form Submission: 31st January 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 21st February 2017 by 05.00 PM
UPPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply online for 142 Veterinary Medical Officer, Deputy Director, Sports Officer & Other Vacancies in UP Public Service Commission Jobs 2017
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has published notification for recruitment of 142 Veterinary MO, Dy Director & Other Posts. Interested candidate can register online from 30 December 2016 to 31st January 2017 through the UPPSC official website uppsc.up.nic.in. Applicants are only eligible when the fee is deposited in the bank up to the last date; i.e.,.27th January 2017. In the online UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form, any of the information must not be fake . Otherwise, the applications will be rejected.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
- General/ Other Backward Class(OBC): Rs. 105/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected by screening test and interview.
UPPSC Exam Result 2017: Applicants will be able to download their result after the interview round from Official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
UPPSC Vacancy 2017
UPPSC invites application for 142 Veterinary Medical Officer, Deputy Director, Sports Officer & Other. The candidates can apply online for the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 on or before 31st January 2017 from the official website of UPPSC, i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in/. Candidates satisfying the educational criteria and age limit may apply for the UPPSC Vacancy 2017. For any of the issues, you may ask us by commenting at the end of the post.