NDA Application Form 2017: UPSC is conducting the NDA (National Defence Academy) & NA (Naval Academy) I Exam on 23rd April 2017 and NDA NA II exam on 10th September 2017. Through this exam, the UPSC will hire 390 fresher candidates in Indian Defence Services such as Air Force, Indian Army, and Indian Navy. The NDA NA 1 2017 Notification and online apply released at upsc.gov.in on 18th January 2017. Candidates who are eligible and wants to apply for NDA Exam 2017, they can fill NDA NA online form from 18th January 2017 to 10th February 2017. NDA 2017 Application Form started and the applicants can apply for this NDA Online application form 2017 till the last date from here.
Union public service commission conducts national defense academy training programs. Candidates are selected for Navy, army and air force through USPC NDA written exam. In a year NDA exam is conducted two times April and September. Students who are eligible apply for this exam. After clearing the written exam students appear in SSB interview. Candidates will be selected for National Defence Academy on merit basis through NDA Exam. The All India Test is conducted every year under the supervision of UPSC.
Candidates who want to go into Army, Navy and air force, they are required to apply for this post. The UPSC has released the notification for NDA Exam 2016. Full details of NDA NA 2 2016 are described in this post. So visit this post and apply online.
NDA 2017 Application Form Details:
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Examination: National Defence Academy & Naval Academy II Exam 2016
Total number of posts: 390 seats
National Defence Academy: 335 Posts
- Indian Army: 208 Posts
- Indian Navy: 55 Posts
- Indian Air force:72 Posts
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry): 55 Posts
NDA Application Form 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed 12th (Intermediate) class with Physics and Mathematics subjects from the recognized board. Those students are pursuing 12th can also apply for NDA.
NDA 2017 Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2001 are eligible.
- Only male candidates can apply.
- Applicants should not be married until completion of course training.
NDA Application Form (I) 2017 Important Dates:
- Date of Advertisement: 18th January 2017
- Starting date for submission of NDA Online Application Form: 18th January 2017
- Last date for online registration: 10th February 2017 till 6:00 pm
- Availability of NDA Admit Card 2016: 1st April 2017 (tentative)
- Written Examination Date: 23rd April 2017
NDA NA (II) 2017 Scheduled Dates
- Notification release date:7th June 2017
- Application form commenced from: 7th June 2017
- Last date for NDA online application form: 30th June 2017
- NDA NA 2 2017 Exam date: 10th September 2017
NDA Online Form 2017, NDA 2017 Application Form, NDA NA Online Application Form, NDA Online Apply Started Now
After the official advertisement of NDA, candidates are now able to apply here. Candidates can apply online of NDA Application Form from the official website of UPS www.upsc.gov.in.
>>> NDA 1 2017 Application Form will be done in two parts
UPSC NDA NA Recruitment Exam 2017 Part 1 Registration and Part 2 Registration
Now, after successful registration of part then you will have application id. Now for part 2 registration you have to enter your application id and then date of birth for completing part 2 registration
Below some steps are given to apply online application form, follow given below steps:
- Go to the official website upsc.gov.in
- Then click on part-1 registration and enter details like name, education qualification, date of birth and other required details.
- complete part-1 of online registration.
- Select the fee payment mode.
- Then go to part-1 registration of NDA Exam and upload scanned signature and photo in the prescribed format.
- Take print out of application forms after completing part-2 registration.
- Generate bank challan and then make payment of application fee. After fee payment check your application status by entering your registration number and date of birth.
NDA NA I Application Form 2017 Fee:
- Fee for General and OBC Candidates: 100/-
- Fee for reserved category candidates: No fee required
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode, should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 09.02.2017 i.e. one day before the closing date.
- Note: The application fee can be submitted through online mode via credit card/ debit card/ net banking also.
Apply Online for NDA NA 1 2017 Exam – Now Available
>>>> Get NDA Answer Key
>>>> Check NDA Result
NDA Result 2017
Results of NDA examination are declared in PDF format by the UPSC. Candidates will be able to check their results roll number wise on the official website of UPSC. Results will be announced within 2 months of the exam.
NDA Online Application Form 2017
NDA NA exam 1 2017 will be held on 23rd April 2017 while NDA NA 2 2017 exam will be held on 10th September 2017. Eligible and interested candidates can online apply for NDA exam 2017 till the last date over. NDA 2017 application form will be filled online till 10th February 2017.