NDA Admit Card 2017 – Download NDA Hall Ticket 2017: NDA NA 1/2017 Admit Card, Download UPSC NDA NA 1 Hall Ticket, NDA 2017 Hall Ticket, NDA NA Call Letter 2017
UPSC has released the NDA admit Card 2017 on 27th of August 2017. NDA NA 2 exam 2017 will be held on 23rd of April 2017. So, candidates who have registration number they can download NDA hall ticket 2017 from the official website at upsconline.nic.in in the first week of April 2017. Candidates who applied for the NDA NA I examination 2017 they are waiting for their examination and want to know about their examination schedule, examination center, Exam timing, roll number and other instructions will be mentioned in your NDA 2017 admit card. Candidate are now able to Download NDA Call Letter 2017 from the below-given link now. We have provided a link below to Download NDA 2017 admit Card for NDA II exam.
NDA NA 1 Exam: National Defense Academy (NDA) examination conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year. Candidate can apply for NDA Exam after 12th or who are appearing in 12th class exam. NDA 1 examination was conducted on 17th April 2017 and NDA II Examination will be conducted on 23rd April 2017. Candidates who are fill NDA 1 Application form 2017 they can download NDA NA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017 through the official website.
- NDA Online Application Commenced: 18th January 2017
- Last Date to Apply online for NDA NA 2 Exam: 10th February 2017
- Date of release NDA NA Admit Card 2017: First week of April 2017
- NDA Exam Date: 23rd April 2017
NDA Hall Ticket 2017 Download Below: UPSC going to conduct NDA NA I Exam on 23rd April 2017. UPSC will release Admit card for NDA 1 Exam in April on their official website upsconline.nic.in. Students who filled application form will be able to download NDA 1 2017 Admit card in April.
NDA Exam Pattern 2017:
National Defence Academy and Naval Academy paper in all subjects consists of objective type question only. It have two parts which is Mathematics and General Ability Test. Mathematics will be 300 Marks and General ability is 600 marks. General ability is including two type of question one is English and the other is general Knowledge. Time limit is given to solve your question paper is 2 hours 30 minute.
How to prepare for NDA Examination:
- Before start the preparation you should analysis yourself and find your weakness.
- Prepare best time schedule and improve English, G.K. and Mathematics.
- Follow your syllabus for preparation.
- Take help from previous exams papers.
Prepare from best book for NDA preparation like:
- Pathfinder for NDA & NA Entrance Examination
- Tata McGraw-Hill’s Study Package for NDA/NA
- NDA-NA National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examinations Guide 3rd Edition by Author: GKP, Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
- NDA/NA with Explanatory Solutions by Author: Expert Compilations, Publisher: Arihant
NDA Admit Card 2017, NDA 1 2017 Hall Ticket Download, NDA NA 2017 Admit Card Releasing in April – Download NDA Hall Ticket
Now click on the link, you have two options for downloading NDA NA Admit Card 2017, one is roll number and other one is registration ID. So, click on the link given below and download your examination call letter. Here we are providing some steps that help you get your Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2017 Very short time.
- Click on this link for Download your Admit card: Download NDA 1 Admit card (Now Released).
- After click, on the link you will see the screen where you can download your admit card in two ways.
- The first is by enter your registration id, second is by enter roll number. After Submit details about NDA NA 1 Admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Take print out of your admit card for Future reference.
NDA NA 1/ 2017 Admit Card – Coming soon
NDA Hall Ticket 2017:
All the best to all candidates who are going to appear in NDA 1 Exam which will be held on 23/04/2017. Download your UPSC NDA NA Admit Card (1/2017) till the exam. If you have any doubts then put your query in below mentioned comment box we will provide your better solution.
See Related Posts: