CTET Application Form 2017: CBSE CTET February 2017 Online Application form will be started in mid of January 2017 at the official website ctet.nic.in. CTET FEB 2017 Notification releasing in the next week. CTET Online Form February 2017 link will be available below. For the latest update regarding CTET 2017 Application Form, check the below given details here:
CTET Online Form 2017 February: CTET Exam is conducted in February and September every year. Candidates can apply for CTET FEB 2017 examination by visiting the official portal and apply online. Central Board of Secondary Education will release the CTET Notification for February 2017 exam regarding the Central Teacher Eligibility Test in February 2017. Central Board of Secondary Education every year conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test for Class 1st to class 5th and class 6th to 8th class teacher in all over India. CTET exam conducted twice in a year by CBSE. Candidates can apply online for CTET 2017 Application Form from the mid of January 2017. CTET 2017 Online form will be available on CBSE’s official website at ctet.nic.in. For more details are given here:
CTET FEB 2017 Details:
Name of Exam: Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test (CTET) February 2017
Conducting Body: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Selection Process: Qualify with minimum cut off marks in written exam
CTET FEB 2017 Important Dates (Tentative):
- Starting Date for submission of application form: January 2017 (tentative)
- CTET 2017 Last date for submission of application: January 2017 (tentative)
- Last date for CTET Exam fee Payment: January 2017 (tentative)
- Period to Online corrections in CTET Application form 2017 particulars: January 2017 (tentative)
- Download CTET 2017 Admit Card from Board’s website: FEB 2017 (tentative)
- CTET 2017 Written Exam Date: Last week of February 2017 (tentative)
- CTET Result 2017 Released date: April 2017
- Dispatch of CTET Marks Certificate: April 2017
For Apply CTET exam, candidates should have completed 12th class with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of two-years diploma in elementary education or graduation or 2 years diploma in elementary education. CTET Application Form has been released, so check official portal and apply for CTET Exam 2017 before the last date.
CTET 2017 Online Form, CTET Application Form 2017, CTET FEB 2017 Application Form, CTET 2017 Online Registration
Candidates can apply for CTET FEB exam 2017 in prescribed format through the official website ctet.nic.in till the last date in January 2017. After submission of CTET 2017 Online application form, download the filled CTET application form with the registration number for future use. CTET Online form will be available in January 2017. Those applicants who are interested in CTET Exam 2017 can fill their CTET 2017 application form up to the given date.
CTET Online Form, How to Apply CTET FEB 2017 Instructions?
To apply the CTET FEB 2017, some instructions is given here, you all read it carefully:
- Open the official website ctet.nic.in/
- Click on Apply for CTET – FEB 2017 Button
- If you are already registered in CTET, then use registration number. If any condition, any applicant forgot or misplace their registration number, they can get their Registration number by the link of forget registration number.
- If you don’t have registration number then click on Proceed To Apply Online Button.
- Now Instruction page will be Open on screen. Read the instruction carefully or take a printout of it to get help before CTET form filling.
- Fill Application form of CBSE CTET 2017. Fill all particulars will correct details carefully.
- After filling all details correctly, click on next and Upload passport size Image of you given size.
- NOW Deposit CTET application fee through Demand Draft/Netbanking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E-Banking.
- Now Take print out the confirmation page and send it to CBSE.
Candidates can send their application fee by DD. Applicants who wish to apply for this application has signed on the confirmation page and paste their recent passport size photograph, candidates have attached DD. After the successful completion of the confirmation page along with DD, have to send through registered post or Speed post and send it to the given address.
CTET 2017 will be objective type paper having multiple choice questions (MCQ’s). There are 2 question papers. Paper 1 for Primary Level Teacher and Paper 2 for Junior Level Upper Primary School Teacher will be held on the same date. Paper 1 will be held on from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM for 1 to v class and paper 2 will be held on 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM for VI to VIII class & duration of papers will be 2.30 hours on CTET FEB examination date.
CTET February 2017 Application Form Fee:
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
It is hereby informed that the CBSE Board decided to conduct the written examinations Application as per the schedule for CBSE CTET. Here we have uploaded all the CBSE CTET 2017 notifications and other important official links for you.
CTET FEB 2017 Notification
Every year more than 10 Lakh candidates participating in this Central Teacher Eligibility Test, very few numbers of applicants declare qualified in CTET exam. CTET certificate and mark sheet are necessary to apply all states teacher recruitment process.
CBSE CTET FEB 2017 Registration – CTET Application From 2017
CBSE has updated the notification of CTET 2017 Application form, candidates can apply online on or before the last date. We have updated the lasted details about CTET February 2017 exam here, candidates can download the CTET Online form 2017 from here and see latest details.