Delhi Police Recruitment 2016-2017: Staff selection Commission Delhi has released a Delhi Police Constable recruitment notification 2016-2017 for 4669 Male and Female Constable vacancies in Delhi Police. Eligible candidates may apply for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 from 10th September to 10th October (Last date Extended to 21st October). Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2016 notification has been released online and can be check below. Last date to Online apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 is 10th October 2016. Candidates, who are eligible and interested in this Delhi Police Jobs 2016 can send their filled Delhi police vacancies 2016 online application till the last date from the official website ssc.nic.in or from below given link.
About Delhi Police: The Delhi Police is the main law and order agency or department for the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Delhi Police was established in the year 1803 under the assistant of British Resident Imperial Courts. Delhi Police works for Indian Government under the Governor of Delhi State. Delhi Police maintains the law and order in the State, and every year Delhi police need young and energetic candidates for various posts.
Delhi Police Vacancy 2016-2017 details:
Total No. of Posts: 4669
Examination Name: Constable (Executive) (Male/Female) in Delhi Police Examination-2016
Name of posts: Male/Female Constable
- Constable Male: 3115 Posts
- Constable Female: 1554 Posts
Category-wise Delhi Police vacancy details
Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Male Vacancies:
- Unreserved: 1557 posts
- OBC: 847 posts
- SC: 473 posts
- ST: 238 posts
Delhi Police Constable (Executive) Female Vacancies:
- Unreserved: 815 posts
- OBC: 443 posts
- SC: 250 posts
- ST: 46 posts
Job Location: New Delhi, India
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 2000.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016-17 Age Limit: For Male aspirants age should be between 18 to 21 years while for female age limit will be between 18 to 25 years as on 1st July 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules. Check notification for details.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Height Criteria:
- For men of general/ OBC: Minimum 170 centimeters. 5 cm relaxation for residents of hill areas.
- For Schedule Caste: 170 cms
- For ST Caste: 165 cms
- For Female candidates: 150 cms minimum
SSC Delhi Police Chest Criteria:
- For General and OBC: Without Expand 81 cms & with expand 85 cms
- Scheduled Caste: Without Expand 81 cm & with expand 85 cms
- Men who are Scheduled Tribes & Hill Areas: Without expand 76 cms & with expand 80 cms.
- There is no chest criteria for women candidates.
SSC Delhi Police Weight Criteria:
- Weight should be in correspondence to Height and Age of for both men and women.
- For Male candidates there are no weight criteria. But females should weigh more than 47.5 kilograms.
Delhi Police Race/Running Test: The Male candidates need to pass 1000 meters running in 5.30 minutes and 800 meters for female candidates.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed 12th class or its equivalent qualification.
Delhi Police Vacancy 2016 Important Dates:
- Commencing date to application submission: 10th September 2016
- Closing date to apply online for Delhi Police Constable jobs: 10th October 2016 (Last date Extended to 21st October)
- Challan generation facility will be available till: 19th October 2016 (till 5:00 pm)
- Physical Endurance Test Date & venue: Will be conducted across India in various cities or different dates
- Delhi Police Computer based Written Test date: 4th March 2017
- Delhi Police Constable Result date: May 2017
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016-17 Online Application Form, Delhi Police 4669 Constable (Executive) Vacancies, Apply Online for Delhi Police Male/Female Constable Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are going for applying Delhi Police Vacancy 2016 they must be read official notification before apply. Candidates should have to check all entries of SSC Delhi Police Online application form, because if any wrong entry made by candidate then his application shell be rejected. We provide some links and steps which help you can apply for Delhi Police Constable recruitment 2016 without any problem. Submit the Delhi Police online form in prescribed format with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents from the below given link till 10th October 2016 (Extended to 21st October).
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 How to Apply Online?
- Candidates wants to apply for Delhi Police Vacancy 2016 they must go through the official notification.
- Click on Apply online link of Delhi Police Constable Jobs at ssc.nic.in from 10th October
- Fill the SSC Delhi Police online form carefully and submit with self attested scanned photocopies of all relevant documents with scanned photograph & Signature also.
- Deposit the SSC Delhi Police application fee via Bank Challan through SBI till 21st October, Challan should be generated before 5:00 pm on 19th October.
- Check Instructions to Online Apply
Delhi Police recruitment 2016 Application Fee: Candidates should have to deposit Delhi Police Constable application fee as follows…
- For OBC and Gen: Application fee is 100 rupees
- For SC/ST/Female: Free
Scheme of Delhi Police Bharti 2016 Written Examination:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|Reasoning||35||35 Marks||1 hour & 30 Minutes (Total 90 Minutes)|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||50 Marks|
|Numerical Ability||15||15 Marks|
Delhi Police Constable recruitment 2016 Selection Process: Candidates who will qualify in the physical endurance test will be allowed to take part in Delhi Police computer-based written examination. Candidates should be selected performance on Physical Endurance Test, Written Test and Medical Test.
Delhi Police Jobs 2016
Aspirants should have to apply on or before the last date for Delhi Police recruitment 2016 which is 10th October (Extended to 21st October). We provide all information about Delhi Police Vacancy 2016 in this article. If you face any problem and doubt then tell us. Get latest updates of fresh recruitment and results by visiting this website regularly.