SSC CHSL 2017 Online Apply, SSC CHSL Application Form 2017: SSC CHSL Exam 2016 notification for SSC CHSL Vacancies 2016-17 has been released online at ssc.nic.in for 5134 Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and Court Clerks vacancies. Those candidates who were seeking a career in Government jobs in India can apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016-17 for PA/SA, DEO, LDC and Court Clerks posts at the official website till 11th November 2016 (Extended to 25th Nov 2016). SSC CHSL Application Form 2016 will be closing on 25th Nov 2016. Apply for SSC CHSL exam 2016 on or before the last date gone. SSC CHSL (10+2) exam date 2017 will be between 07.01.2017 to 05.02.2017.
Under this exam, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruits for Postal/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Data entry operator and group ‘C’ posts. The exam is conducted for higher secondary level (10+2) students. Eligible candidates who have completed their 12th/10+2 can apply online for SSC CHSL exam 2016-17 SSC official website. There will be two steps to fill the SSC CHSL application form 2016. The Part-1 registration and part 2 registration for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2016 has been started from 8th October. All other details can be check below.
SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2017 Details:
Total posts: 5134
Exam Name: Combine Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2016 (10+2).
Posts Name: Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC, DEO, Count Clerks
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 3281
- Lower Division Clerk: 1321
- Data Entry Operator: 506
- Count Clerks: 26 Posts
SSC CHSL 2016 Pay Scale (Salary):
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Salary: PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400
- Data Entry Operator Salary: PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 2400
- Lower Division Clerk Salary: PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 1900
- Court Clerk Salary: PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 1900
SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2016-17 Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed 12th class or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university can apply for these posts.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 Age Criteria: Candidate age should be 18 years minimum and 27 years. Candidate should not be born before 2nd January 1990 and not after 1st January 1999. Relaxation in age will be as per rule of government.
SSC CHSL Exam 2016-2017 Important Dates:
- SSC CHSL Online Application Start Date: 8th October 2016
- SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Last Date to apply online: 7th November 2016 (extended to 25.11.2016)
- Last date to generate bank challan: 23rd November 2016
- SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Date: 7th January 2017 to 5th February 2017
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017: 5134 Vacancies, SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017, SSC CHSL Exam 2016 Online Application
Those candidates who are eligible and looking for latest SSC recruitment 2016, there is a good opportunity for all of them. This time, there will be 5134 posts to be filled via SSC CHSL (10+2) exam. Interested candidates may apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 application form till 25th November 2016. From this year, all the SSC CHSL application form will be accepted through online mode only.
Steps to apply for SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2017
- Candidates have to register at the SSC for any examination once. After registration log on to the website and proceed for CHSL online application form filling. Note down your Registration ID and password.
- Candidate have to log in at ssconline.nic.in and fill the general details carefully and take challan to deposit CHSL application fee.
- Take a print out of Bank Challan and deposit in cash in any State Bank of India branch.
- The size of the photographs must be more than 30 kb & less than 50 kb with 100 pixels width and 120 pixels height resolution.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The size of the signature must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with 140 pixels width by 60 pixels height resolution.
- Fill entire details carefully and click on the submit button and take a print of filled SSC CHSL application f0rm 2016 for further references.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 Application Fee: 100/- rupee will be the fee for SSC Application form. The fee can be deposited via online mode or through SBI bank Challan. Women/SC/ST/PH and Ex-serviceman candidates can apply without the fee.
- How to deposit CHSL Fee Online: Fee can be deposited via online payment through SBI Challan/Net Banking/Credit and Debit Card from State Bank of India after complete the registration and 24 hours after form submission at any State Bank of India branch.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: Candidate selection will be after measuring the performance in written test and skill test/typing test will be taken on the computer.
- Computer Based Examination Tier 1 (Objective type)
- SSC CHSL Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): Descriptive paper of 100 marks for 1 hour (paper pencil mode).
- SSC CHSL Tier-III Examination: Skill Test/Typing test
Subject: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2015 – Revised Scheme of Examination (Tier-II) and (Tier-III).
“The examination will consist of a Written Examination and Skill Test for the post of Data Entry Operator and Written Test and Typing Test for the post of Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Lower Division Clerk on Computer”.
“The Commission reserves the right to introduce additional stage of examination which would be notified at the suitable time if considered necessary”.
It is further clarified that:-
- The duration of the SSC CHSL tier II paper would be for one hour.
- This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter / Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. The Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
- Tier-III of the Examination would continue to be the Skill Test / Typing Test which would be of a qualifying nature.
- Skill Test / Typing Test would be in consonance with the provisions contained in para 12.2 and 12.3 of the Notice of the Examination dated 13th June 2015.
- The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
- The candidates are further informed that the Skill Test / Typing Test is proposed to be held immediately thereafter. The specific dates for the same would be uploaded on the website of the Commission and Regional Offices shortly.
SSC CHSL Result 2016: The result of SSC CHSL will be declared one or two months after completion of written exam, after that candidates will be called for descriptive examination and skill/typing test.
SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2017:
Staff Selection commission Recruitment 2016-2017 for 5134 Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Clerk and DEO and Count Clerks posts in various departments. Apply Online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016-2017 online till 25th November 2016. SSC CHSL application form 2016-2017 notification has been released. Check above details for latest information about SSC CHSL (10+2) exam 2016 here. If you have any query regarding SSC CHSL Vacancies 2016-2017 then you can ask in the comment section below.